4.80 star(s) 91 Votes

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
The writing is smart, well written but my advice is still "try not to be too smart" because it's kinda getting "there".

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just look at the sploilers all over this page. MC is outsmarting the players into anguish.
HE should get outta his head more and bounce ideas off his close allies, not just his frustrations.

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
You know, the MC is more of a "i don't want to bring her into my shitshow" than "I'm not good for her". Does the dev want to turn the MC into a beta or a hypocrite i really can't tell

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ain't got any meaningfull to say but, I can't let that stop me
on an anonymus internet board, now can I?

The dev seem to have a thing for short women and big boobs.

Oh and at a first look a good taste in movies which they then go
and destroy with talks of marvel movies.... :cautious::p

The Jamie character model hits a sweet spot between cute and sexy
(at least for me and as far as that goes for pixels). Dark red hair
(dyed) and the freckles. The boobs however...

Armin is great! Fun stories. Nice side character.

But then the dev goes and shits all over a popular genre but
I got the feeling that the cest connaisseurs are more mature
and less whiny than the anti 3 letter zealots.

Jamie Lanister might still come for you though! :ROFLMAO:

Oddly specific with some parts and topics (like the shyster stuff)
makes you wonder if and if so, how autobiographical this is.

But I digress. Great first AVN. Great renders.
Intriguing story. Interesting characters.
Can't wait for more.

With all that out of the way the only remaing question is
Boston Legal, Ally McBeal or Matlock? :ROFLMAO:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
So far there's no sexual content what so ever. I don't know if the intent is to eventually have sexual content, but
rainwake Thank you for sharing your honest opinion about the game. However, please note that Part One does have one lewd scene, as reflected in the changelog. The game has been correctly tagged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)
Thanks for the clarification. I can't recall if the game comes with a gallery, but a gallery would be helpful for figuring out if sex scenes were missed.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Impious Monk One last thing that I thought was odd when playing through part 1 was that the player was able to see/read the thoughts of non-viewpoint characters (like Jaime and possibly Aghavni). I can see that you want to make it clear that Jaime is interested in Rockford and Aghavni thinks Jaime is pretty but it kills the realism. I think it's better that we don't see that and we have to read the character's reactions and make deductions.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Impious Monk One last thing that I thought was odd when playing through part 1 was that the player was able to see/read the thoughts of non-viewpoint characters (like Jaime and possibly Aghavni). I can see that you want to make it clear that Jaime is interested in Rockford and Aghavni thinks Jaime is pretty but it kills the realism. I think it's better that we don't see that and we have to read the character's reactions and make deductions.
In those scenes I do switch viewpoint to that particular character. You'll notice, for example, in the scenes presented from Jamie's viewpoint there are no internal thoughts from MC.

I see where you're coming from and you're certainly not alone in that opinion. A lot of players prefer to simulate as closely as possible the experience of actually being the MC. The reason I don't tell the story that way is that it is limiting, and when you limit the way you tell a story you lose opportunities to make it more interesting and more engaging. In my opinion, being able to see some scenes from another character's viewpoint makes the story far more interesting. As a player, if I had a choice between a game that more closely simulated my actually being the MC and a game which told a better story, I would pick the better story.

Ultimately, of course, it all comes down to personal preference. But I appreciate the feedback. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When the perspective shifts, there is no more north or west, the directions are outta whack.
Immagine you start playing with this car, you get to know your controlls,
you start to anticipate the right moments to push its buttons,
then outta whack you are transported into a totally different car, different levers, different mirror adjustments, no way is there for you to be any precise or any good in this buzarre setup.

In those scenes I do switch viewpoint to that particular character. You'll notice, for example, in the scenes presented from Jamie's viewpoint there are no internal thoughts from MC.

I see where you're coming from and you're certainly not alone in that opinion. A lot of players prefer to simulate as closely as possible the experience of actually being the MC. The reason I don't tell the story that way is that it is limiting, and when you limit the way you tell a story you lose opportunities to make it more interesting and more engaging. In my opinion, being able to see some scenes from another character's viewpoint makes the story far more interesting. As a player, if I had a choice between a game that more closely simulated my actually being the MC and a game which told a better story, I would pick the better story.

Ultimately, of course, it all comes down to personal preference. But I appreciate the feedback. :)
MC has already sent people away in the prologue, either for no reason at all,
sending his work buddy to mind their business, or for certainly no good reason
rejecting a known woman because it suddenly dawned on him she was hitting on him.
That is so narcisistic and disrespectful on so many levels.

Playing with the player POV from MC to some rando just to shit on MC,
while MC is making it hard for people around him to understand on his own,
seems like piling on the shit and beating a dead horse with too much fervor.

Reactions: Impious Monk

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm really liking this one so far. I'm more than ok with a slower burn LI game (though it would have been nice to not be cockblocked by Jaimie, that bartender was HOT) the humor had me LOLing and the serious writing was very well done to boot.

Any chance there might be a fan sig for a LI which I haven't already rejected? Not a fan of either Jaimie or Aghavni as my LI.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
I'm really liking this one so far. I'm more than ok with a slower burn LI game (though it would have been nice to not be cockblocked by Jaimie, that bartender was HOT) the humor had me LOLing and the serious writing was very well done to boot.

Any chance there might be a fan sig for a LI which I haven't already rejected? Not a fan of either Jaimie or Aghavni as my LI.
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

The four LI's are the four women in the main menu: Aghavni, Jamie, the blondie from the basketball court, and a Latina you haven't met yet. Are you asking for a fan sig for the blondie and/or Latina? Yeah, I can post those tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and erkper

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This looks very good. I don't know why I haven't frequented this establishment before now, but I shall take one order of that tasty looking emerald-eyed ginger and a side of chips. I'll provide the white sauce.

4.80 star(s) 91 Votes