Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Not yet. It has, as Orphanus mentioned, two threesome routes. Eventually, it will have a New Game+ Harem Route. But, the game has to get that far first...
What, seriously? You gonna do NG+ and a harem route? Even as someone not into harem stuff I gotta commend you for going the extra length, no doubt a lot of people are gonna love it & even I'm gonna give it a try for sure. Damn! :D

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
What, seriously? You gonna do NG+ and a harem route? Even as someone not into harem stuff I gotta commend you for going the extra length, no doubt a lot of people are gonna love it & even I'm gonna give it a try for sure. Damn! :D
That was always the plan :). It won't be as full-featured as the other routes. Closer to a kinetic novel than the full VN routes of the others, but I always intended to add it once the game gets that far.

Reactions: Orphanus

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Revina Weekend 4 Render 6.png Revina Weekend 4 Render 9.png Revina Weekend 4 Render 11.png Treehouse Builder 2.png Treehouse Builder 4.png Treehouse Builder 6.png Treehouse Builder 9.png Trix Week 5 Day 2 Render 5.png Trix Week 5 Day 2 Render 6.png Trix Week 5 Day 3 Render 5.png Trix Week 5 Day 3 Render 6.png Trix Week 5 Day 3 Render 8.png

It's that time again! Build 11 of Left Hand Magic was late night on the 30th, with the following on the 1st! Build 11 wrapped up Revina's Week 4/Event 4 content, added the Arianna/Talia Threesome Route Event 4, and started off Week 5 with the first three days of Trix's route. Trix, because she won the poll for which one to lead off Week 5 with ;-). In total, 10 new animations were added to the game, spread over 6 scenes. With some of those scenes being the much longer-format Event scenes (hence so many animations for so few scenes). As for Build 10, you can see the Release notes in the public post (or here in the DL post on the first page, I guess, once that's updated).

Build 10 Public Release Links

Windows/Linux

Mac

Android

---------------

Build 10 Release Notes:

Build 11 Release Notes:

This build completely wrapped up Week 4. As well as started Trix's Week 5 content.

- Revina got her final Week 4 Weekday scene

- Revina also got her Weekend 4 event.

- The Arianna/Talia Route similarly got it's Weekend 4 Event.

- Trix Got Days 1-3 of her Week 5 content

- Various Bugfixes

- Updated Credits

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Too bad with the Futa. Would have been great when it would be a full on lesbian Game. Sad that there isn't a option to have her female at the beginning of the Game, with her Scenes being Strap On Scenes. Not gonna download it, a shame.
Otherwise it looks good but that there is no option to make her female or futa at the beginning is sad. Not everyone wanted the Chick being Futa.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Left hand solutions? Or in other words, sinister solutions? :unsure:
The whole point of their company is to work to prove that Left Hand/Path Magic can be used for good. So...no. Though I can see how you thought that.

Too bad with the Futa. Would have been great when it would be a full on lesbian Game. Sad that there isn't a option to have her female at the beginning of the Game, with her Scenes being Strap On Scenes. Not gonna download it, a shame.
Otherwise it looks good but that there is no option to make her female or futa at the beginning is sad. Not everyone wanted the Chick being Futa.
*shrug* The inclusion of the futa character was the result of a poll of my patrons before I even started the game. I gave them the option of including Talia as either female or futa, and the majority chose futa. That said, the routes run independently of each other, you don't have to get involved with her sexually ever if you don't want to. In three of the six routes you can completely avoid any sex with her at all. In a fourth one you can skip it without consequences. It's only in her route and the Arianna/Talia threesome routes that you obviously can't avoid it.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
*shrug* The inclusion of the futa character was the result of a poll of my patrons before I even started the game. I gave them the option of including Talia as either female or futa, and the majority chose futa. That said, the routes run independently of each other, you don't have to get involved with her sexually ever if you don't want to. In three of the six routes you can completely avoid any sex with her at all. In a fourth one you can skip it without consequences. It's only in her route and the Arianna/Talia threesome routes that you obviously can't avoid it.
Still, would have been great if at the beginning of the Game the player could have chosen if she should be Female or Futa. To have a possibility to have a full on Lesbian Game without avoiding Scenes/Routes.

I mean, you also have plans for a Harem Route in Game+ in the future.

Like I suggest, maybe reuse the Scenes you did for her fucking, remove the penis and give her a Strap On instead in a full on female Route if it would be possible.

That would have made everyone happy (minus the ones who wanted males in this Game).

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Still, would have been great if at the beginning of the Game the player could have chosen if she should be Female or Futa. To have a possibility to have a full on Lesbian Game without avoiding Scenes/Routes.

Like I suggest, maybe reuse the Scenes you did for her fucking, remove the penis and give her a Strap On instead in a full on female Route if it would be possible.

That would have made everyone happy (minus the ones who wanted males in this Game).
Talia being a "Chick with a Dick" is part of the story.
Giving her a strapon instead and "play pretend" would mean a big part of the game would need to be rewritten.

NovusPeregrine as said made a poll for this question and that by a big margin came to the conclusion that Talia shall have a dick.
Meaning there WILL NOT be "everyone happy" because of that.
YOU are ignoring the decision of others for YOUR gain.

If you don't like that one girl you don't have to encounter sexually has a dick so be it.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017

*sigh* I'll never understand the people who think it's that easy. What you just asked would add several hundred hours of additional render time. Even assuming that the animations could be mostly reused (not a safe assumption at all, strapons don't behave the same way as flesh and blood does. Nor are they usually rigged for the same level movement, meaning almost every animation would need to be heavily tweaked.) There are already around 30 animations for Talia. These are not the simplest 2-4 frame animations most VNs use. They are full, 20-60 fps animations, rendered at 2K quality.

On average, it takes around 8-10 hours for me to render one of those animations just once. And I often end up having to render them more than once to fix mistakes that aren't obvious until they've been fully rendered. That means that, if somehow everything went absolutely perfectly, you're talking about adding 240-300 hours of render time. But, of course, that's just for the rendering. Most likely it would take another 2 hours per animation, minimum, to both tweak the animation and post-process it afterward. Then another 2 hours to convert, compress, and do the extra programming/writing/testing for it. So, since that 300 hours is far more likely accurate than the 240, you're now talking 420+ hours to add that addition. The rule of thumb is that everything always takes at least half again as long as the estimates, as well. So the more likely number of hours would be something in the vicinity of 630+ hours. All of that would be time that I wouldn't be working on making more of the game.

What you are asking for so causally is, for all intents and purposes, likely two entire months of work. Possibly three. In which nothing else at all would be added to the game. And that's just to catch up to the existing content. All for something the people actually supporting me didn't want in the first place. Why, in the name of boobs, buttocks, and the glory of bondage hentai, would I shoot myself and my game in the foot like that? Particularly when I provided for roughly 60% of all content in the game (including the eventually New Game+ harem route) to be pure lesbian anyway, without the need to interact with the two futa routes at all? The futa routes are there for the people that want to play them. They aren't forced on you, you aren't required to play them, they are there for the people that want that. If you don't want that. Don't play those routes.

Guylos

Sep 3, 2021
Quick question how is BDSM not included as a tag on this game? I mean two characters are in a long-term SM relationship in the game not including the bdsm scenes.
I'm not complaining mind, I just missed this for so long due to the missing tag.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Quick question how is BDSM not included as a tag on this game? I mean two characters are in a long-term SM relationship in the game not including the bdsm scenes.
I'm not complaining mind, I just missed this for so long due to the missing tag.
*shrug* I don't have edit authority for the post. Technically, I could request it (I've done so for a couple of my other games), but it's actually kind of a nuisance. Not just because it's one more thing to juggle, but also because if I edit the post as the developer, it doesn't actually end up in the Latest Updates list. As for why the original mod/uploader/whathaveyou that made the thread goes...I'm assuming the tags were done back during Build 1. When there wasn't any BDSM content yet. Strictly speaking, it's missing a LOT of tags. Including BDSM, Bondage, Hypnosis/Mind Control, transformation and probably a dozen others.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Trix Train Date 3.png Trix Train Date 5.png Trix Train Date 7.png Trix Train Date 9.png Trix Week 5 Day 4 Render 2.png Trix Week 5 Day 4 Render 6.png Trix Week 5 Day 4 Render 9.png Trix Week 5 Day 4 Render 11.png Rev Trix Week 5 Day 2 Render 3.png Rev Trix Week 5 Day 2 Render 5.png Rev Trix Week 5 Day 3 Render 3.png Rev Trix Week 5 Day 3 Render 6.png Makeover Day 9.png Makeover Day 11.png Vacation Prep 2.png Vacation Prep 5.png Vacation Prep 7.png

Whew! After a pretty horrible crunch, it's time for a new release of Left Hand Magic! early this morning, while just a couple of hours ago! Build 11 finished up Week 4 and started Trix's Route in Week 5. Build 12 finished up Trix's Week 5 day content, as well as introduced all 5 days of the Revina/Trix threesome route for Week 5 as well. In total, Buiild 12 added 7 new scenes...with 12 animations spread between them!

------
Build 11 Release Links!
------

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

------------------

Build 11 Release Notes:

Build 12 Release Notes:

Build 12 focused on Week 5 content for Trix's Route and the Revina/Trix Threesome Route. There are 7 new scenes and 12 new animations.

- Trix's Week 5 content now covers all weekdays, with two new scenes having been added.

- The Revina/Trix Route now extends through all of Week 5 as well, accounting for 5 new scenes.

- Credits Updated

- Gallery Updated

- Old Bugs and Typos Fixed

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm a bit a slow bitch in this game, I can never get the threesome routes to start.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm a bit a slow bitch in this game, I can never get the threesome routes to start.
You need to spread your time between exclusively the 2 NPCs you wanna go for in the 1st week & then pick the option to interact with both of them at once when the weekend comes around. Also for Arianna and the Boss I'm fairly sure you need to go with Arianna's suggestion for solving the crisis and then get intimate with them both, while for the other 2 I think it's needed to find out their little secret in the first week and talk about it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You need to spread your time between exclusively the 2 NPCs you wanna go for in the 1st week & then pick the option to interact with both of them at once when the weekend comes around. Also for Arianna and the Boss I'm fairly sure you need to go with Arianna's suggestion for solving the crisis and then get intimate with them both.
Ahhhh, thankyou.

That's where I went wrong. I tried it one week with Arianna and another week with Talia.

Reactions: Orphanus

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Talia Week 5 Day 1 Render 1.png Talia Monster Hunt 5.png Talia Monster Hunt 7.png Talia Monster Hunt 9.png Talia Bunny Day 1.png Talia Bunny Day 4.png Talia Bunny Day 6.png Cosplay Builder 0.png Cosplay Builder 4.png Cosplay Builder 11.png Arianna Assembly 3.png Arianna Assembly 6.png Arianna Assembly 7.png Orc Bot 2.png Orc Bot 4.png Orc Bot 8.png Demo Veronica 1.png Demo Veronica 8.png Demo Veronica 10.png Ari Public Exposure 3.png Ari Public Exposure 7.png Ari Public Exposure 16.png

Whew! As of yesterday morning, has been out for $5+ Patrons. As a result, of course, I just released a few minutes ago! Both are solid builds, having 12 new animations each. Build 13 has more scenes (9 vs 7), but that's mostly on account of there being two non-animated scenes in Build 13. Both builds were focused on Weekday content for Week 5 of various routes. Build 12 being Trix and the Trix/Revina Routes, while Build 13 is for the Arianna and Talia Routes. Talia's didn't quite get finished, still needing one more weekday to wrap up Week 5, but the Trix, Trix/Revina, and Arianna routes now have all of their Weekday content for Week 5. Solid progress, I think! I even got to do a cool underwater combat type set of renders in Build 13 ;-). Anyway, you can read more about them in their respective release notes. But for now, links!

-----------------

Windows/Linux

Mac

Android

-----------------

Build 12 Release Notes:

Build 12 focused on Week 5 content for Trix's Route and the Revina/Trix Threesome Route. There are 7 new scenes and 12 new animations.

- Trix's Week 5 content now covers all weekdays, with two new scenes having been added.

- The Revina/Trix Route now extends through all of Week 5 as well, accounting for 5 new scenes.

- Credits Updated

- Gallery Updated

- Old Bugs and Typos Fixed

---------------------------

Left Hand Magic - Build 13 Release Notes

Build 13, per Patron voting, was focused on Arianna and Talia's Week 5, Weekday content. In total, 9 new scenes and 12 new animations were added to the game. Major editions were as follows:

- Arianna received all 5 Weekdays of her Week 5 content

- Talia received the first 4 of her Week 5 Weekdays

- Improvements to the cheat system so it no longer requires additional files

- Galley Updates/Minor Changes

- Credit Updates

- Typo and Bug Corrections

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes