NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I was thinking Cool! a real Futa game. Then, only one futa and the gallery only for Patreons? Guess one does have to eat but ... With so many convoluted paths that are hard to unlock. Maybe I am just lazy. :p
*blink* You know, I think that's the first time anyone has claimed the paths were convoluted? The 4 solo girl routes literally only require you to focus down on one girl and they become almost impossible to fail. As for the threesome paths...well, look down at my reply to lewis. They are admittedly, intentionally, more involved to unlock.

How do you get on the 3some paths
In general terms, you get onto the threesome paths by evenly splitting your time between Revina/Trix or Arianna/Talia. For the first two weeks, you have to do 2 days each of their content, and then a 5th day option for the threesome route will open when you choose who to work with in your apartment. After a certain point, they become their own full routes and you don't have to split time that any longer.

Note: There is a single additional requirement for each threesome route. For the Arianna/Talia route you must TURN DOWN the chance to give Talia a blowjob in the prologue. Doing so encourages her to think of you as a switch instead of a sub, causing her to get you involved in her ongoing attempts to seduce Arianna. For the Revina/Trix route, you must Discover Trix’s Chastity Belt Key is in Revina’s possession. This occurs while you’re in Revina’s Lab and get a chance to look through the drawers there.

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
So Im a lil confused, currently on Talia only path. I chose to work with her nearly every time, exept when the option wasnt available (i chose the other three once then). And every time i reach "Week 5 Day: 1 of 5" it gives me only the "you wake up to series of messages from Talia" option and the game over option afterwards. Isn't it supposed to go till day 5 of 5 or am i missing sth here?
These are the last multiple choices available for me.

screenshot0015.png
If i choose "work with Talia" first, there is only the "you wake up to series of messages from Talia" and the game over option after.
If I choose to not work with Talia twice in a row, like research and training f.e. it brings me back to the main menu instantly.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
So Im a lil confused, currently on Talia only path. I chose to work with her nearly every time, exept when the option wasnt available (i chose the other three once then). And every time i reach "Week 5 Day: 1 of 5" it gives me only the "you wake up to series of messages from Talia" option and the game over option afterwards. Isn't it supposed to go till day 5 of 5 or am i missing sth here?
These are the last multiple choices available for me.

View attachment 3503913
If i choose "work with Talia" first, there is only the "you wake up to series of messages from Talia" and the game over option after.
If I choose to not work with Talia twice in a row, like research and training f.e. it brings me back to the main menu instantly.
Yes, assuming you're using Build 14, you should be able to progress through to Week 5 Day 5 with her.

1) Check your Build. The Main Menu will list which build you're using in the lower right. Make sure you're playing the Build 14 release.
2) The following are the requirements for Talia's Week 5 content:
----
Requires: You need to have at least 11 Sub Points, NOT be in chastity, and have done the Weekend 4 route scene for Talia. Frankly, at this point that should all be accomplished, the Routes are pretty much meant to ‘lock in’ at Week 5.
----
Check those requirements. Generally, you should have hit them naturally by pursuing Talia's route. It's remotely possible that you didn't get enough Sub Points if you chose dom options in some specific places. And the 'You wake up to a series of messages from Talia' should be the weekend 4 event in question.

------------------

Check for those two things and, if you're still not able to figure out what's wrong, attach a save and I'll see if I can figure out what is going on.

Reactions: kerasyn

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Can someone explain to me why the redhead girl (who I assume to be the MC) doesn't have eyebrows in half of the preview pictures? :WaitWhat:

I don't wanna jump to conclusions because maybe those pictures are outdated by now, but it really gives off a very 'low-effort' vibe...

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Can someone explain to me why the redhead girl (who I assume to be the MC) doesn't have eyebrows in half of the preview pictures? :WaitWhat:

I don't wanna jump to conclusions because maybe those pictures are outdated by now, but it really gives off a very 'low-effort' vibe...
!%#%! !@%#!% !@%!#% !@#%!#% !@#%!#% !%#!#%!

....damn it. Why has no one every pointed that out before?! I remade the MC's model using an improved version of the Daz3D figure I originally used for it, complete with dForce physics for better ability to manipulate her breasts (and higher quality poses as a result). I did my best to faithfully repeat the process I used to create the original, but I must have missed a material application that applied the eyebrows. If someone had pointed it out back when I did that like a fucking year ago, I could have fixed it. Apparently, either no one noticed or no one cared to point it out in all that time. So now, since I use the dForce version 95% of the time for better physics...no eyebrows. Damn it.

*sigh* No, it's not a low effort thing. As I said, it was actually an attempt to improve the physics after the first few builds. The vast majority of the content is now made with the dForce version, so it should least be consistent through most of the game. At some point I'm going to have to go back and fix the ones that are different, now that someone finally pointed it out. Damn it, that is going to bother me immensely now.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
So how, exactly, does the MC end up in chastity?
I tried the search function but it didn't seem to help.

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
Yes, assuming you're using Build 14, you should be able to progress through to Week 5 Day 5 with her.

1) Check your Build. The Main Menu will list which build you're using in the lower right. Make sure you're playing the Build 14 release.
2) The following are the requirements for Talia's Week 5 content:
----
Requires: You need to have at least 11 Sub Points, NOT be in chastity, and have done the Weekend 4 route scene for Talia. Frankly, at this point that should all be accomplished, the Routes are pretty much meant to ‘lock in’ at Week 5.
----
Check those requirements. Generally, you should have hit them naturally by pursuing Talia's route. It's remotely possible that you didn't get enough Sub Points if you chose dom options in some specific places. And the 'You wake up to a series of messages from Talia' should be the weekend 4 event in question.

------------------

Check for those two things and, if you're still not able to figure out what's wrong, attach a save and I'll see if I can figure out what is going on.
yeah the problem was the choice where u dream about her dominating you or u dominating her, i chose mc to be dom thats why.
Thanks

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
So how, exactly, does the MC end up in chastity?
I tried the search function but it didn't seem to help.
That is the kink involved in the Revina/Trix Threesome Route. Pursue that route and she'll end up in chastity. The Trix solo route ends up with her keyholding for Trix, instead.

Reactions: qwsaq

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
!%#%! !@%#!% !@%!#% !@#%!#% !@#%!#% !%#!#%!

....damn it. Why has no one every pointed that out before?! I remade the MC's model using an improved version of the Daz3D figure I originally used for it, complete with dForce physics for better ability to manipulate her breasts (and higher quality poses as a result). I did my best to faithfully repeat the process I used to create the original, but I must have missed a material application that applied the eyebrows. If someone had pointed it out back when I did that like a fucking year ago, I could have fixed it. Apparently, either no one noticed or no one cared to point it out in all that time. So now, since I use the dForce version 95% of the time for better physics...no eyebrows. Damn it.

*sigh* No, it's not a low effort thing. As I said, it was actually an attempt to improve the physics after the first few builds. The vast majority of the content is now made with the dForce version, so it should least be consistent through most of the game. At some point I'm going to have to go back and fix the ones that are different, now that someone finally pointed it out. Damn it, that is going to bother me immensely now.

Either you've absolutely perfected the art of sarcasm, or I'm reading way too much into this.....

I'm seeing two possible options here:

1. I'm the 100th person mentioning the missing eyebrows in some of the renders and you've gotten so tired of it that you decided to hit me with a hefty dose of sarcasm. (completely understandable if that's the case, tbh)

2. I actually am the first person pointing it out, you never realised the MC was missing her eyebrows the entire time you were developing this game, and everything you said was entirely genuine. (in which case I apologize for causing you any frustrations)

Honestly, the first option sounds a lot more likely to me but please correct me if I'm wrong.. I've read your reply about 5 times now and I'm still unsure which of these is true...:KEK:

That said, I guess there's only one question left on my mind then. If I decide to try this game, should I be expecting a distinct absence of eyebrows on the MC?

Reactions: gremmie

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
This is such a minor error that i pretty much feel like a dickhead for mentioning but given she's 250, she's ackchyually in her third century, she's completed the 1st (0>100) and 2nd (100>200), now she's on the 3rd (200>300). This is a common error for a good portion of the population when it comes to the way we measure time, 1800's vs 19th century for example. The year 45AD wasn't in the zeroth century, it was the first century after 'Jesus died'. Hope that makes sense.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Either you've absolutely perfected the art of sarcasm, or I'm reading way too much into this.....

I'm seeing two possible options here:

1. I'm the 100th person mentioning the missing eyebrows in some of the renders and you've gotten so tired of it that you decided to hit me with a hefty dose of sarcasm. (completely understandable if that's the case, tbh)

2. I actually am the first person pointing it out, you never realised the MC was missing her eyebrows the entire time you were developing this game, and everything you said was entirely genuine. (in which case I apologize for causing you any frustrations)

Honestly, the first option sounds a lot more likely to me but please correct me if I'm wrong.. I've read your reply about 5 times now and I'm still unsure which of these is true...:KEK:

That said, I guess there's only one question left on my mind then. If I decide to try this game, should I be expecting a distinct absence of eyebrows on the MC?
It's legitimately #2. Absolutely no one has ever mentioned it before, here or on Patreon. At this point it's far, far too late to correct (there are dozens of animations and hundreds of stills), and now that I've seen it myself, it stands out and I'm immensely frustrated that I missed it and let an error replicate so many times. And yes, since I used the dForce body almost exclusively after making it, a quick look when you first mentioned it shows they are missing across most of the game T-T.

Dear Dev, seriously. You honestly call this "readable just fine"...?

View attachment 3517731
Yes. Even if you intentionally picked one of the hardest to read, I can still read that just fine. You will find, however, that I did make alternative buttons for some asshole that wouldn't shut up about it. Who then became literally the only person here I've even blocked because he still whined like a little bitch about the buttons I made just for him. All while claiming he could easily do it better but was just too lazy. And insulting my code too, just for good measure. He was even petty enough to make another account just to bitch more after I blocked him. The alternative buttons and the instructions for how to apply them are still in a zip file on page 7 if you want them.

(Also, what the unholy fuck is with the poor resolution of that image you used. Don't tell me you actually downloaded that double-compressed version some dumbass keeps making. That resolution is so horrible I can't think of another way you got that out of my game. Unless you compressed a screenshot as a jpg or something, I guess).

View attachment 3521378
This is such a minor error that i pretty much feel like a dickhead for mentioning but given she's 250, she's ackchyually in her third century, she's completed the 1st (0>100) and 2nd (100>200), now she's on the 3rd (200>300). This is a common error for a good portion of the population when it comes to the way we measure time, 1800's vs 19th century for example. The year 45AD wasn't in the zeroth century, it was the first century after 'Jesus died'. Hope that makes sense.
I'm actually aware of the century counting-error from zero thing :). But I disagree with you on her being in her third century. Not that you don't have a valid point, mind you, but that common nomenclature would call her the way I did. Technically, your point is 100% valid. Practically, I think most people would be confused by saying it the way you'd suggest as technically correct. I'd have to find references in existing fantasy works to compare, but I suspect how I used it would be the common usage for most English-speaking authors. That most authors working with elder races likely reference it the same way I did. In this case, being understood easily by the audience trumps technical correctness. Which is a pretty common give-and-take in any form of creative writing.

• Sad
Reactions: gremmie

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm actually aware of the century counting-error from zero thing :). But I disagree with you on her being in her third century. Not that you don't have a valid point, mind you, but that common nomenclature would call her the way I did. Technically, your point is 100% valid. Practically, I think most people would be confused by saying it the way you'd suggest as technically correct. I'd have to find references in existing fantasy works to compare, but I suspect how I used it would be the common usage for most English-speaking authors. That most authors working with elder races likely reference it the same way I did. In this case, being understood easily by the audience trumps technical correctness. Which is a pretty common give-and-take in any form of creative writing.
Well, i completely disagree, but this is 100% your game and your stance is the only one that matters, i think most fantasy authors just avoid the awkwardness of century counting altogether and simply write the sentences differently, for the reason you said, being easily understood by the audience.

Unrelated, but i came to the thread just now to ask about the missing eyebrows but figured i'd do a search first only to discover, despite all this time, you were only informed of it a week ago... and now here i am pointing it out again... that's gotta be a kick to the balls... i really do wonder how many people noticed it but either didn't care or couldn't be bothered to ask/inform you of it.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i kinda wish there was a bit more signaling for Arianna's route's content, in week 4 she goes hard on hypnosis play and that's just not of interest to me. For my first run i've been trying to be mostly dominant and her content seems to be mostly submissive for Mira. Not unmanageable but workable given it wasn't drastically dom/sub inclined, but then week 4 rolls around and... where is the eject button? The player should have an out when they're in the bubble restaurant thing cause that kinda content needs more than just 'don't spend time with her', to clearly signal there's only unwanted content down that way, otherwise folks might be like me and commit too much time to it hoping it's just a 'kink of the week' thing... i had to load up my first-day-of-the-week save and start over. I'm not pissed or anything, is what it is, this is just some hopefully constructive feedback.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Yes. Even if you intentionally picked one of the hardest to read, I can still read that just fine.
Dear Dev, I didn't "pick" anything - those are the only version of the faster/slower/finish/etc. buttons in existence that I'm aware of. I'm tempted to elaborate on why resolution or compression has nothing to do with their abysmal readability but reading up on the previous discourse regarding the matter dissuaded me - only a fool argues with someone who simply KNOWS it's always everybody else who's wrong. Thank you for the suggested workaround, those buttons are indeed slightly less bad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gremmie and Udayana

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
It's legitimately #2. Absolutely no one has ever mentioned it before, here or on Patreon. At this point it's far, far too late to correct (there are dozens of animations and hundreds of stills), and now that I've seen it myself, it stands out and I'm immensely frustrated that I missed it and let an error replicate so many times. And yes, since I used the dForce body almost exclusively after making it, a quick look when you first mentioned it shows they are missing across most of the game T-T.
I see, now I feel kinda bad for pointing it out... But on the bright side, I guess the people who played your game weren't bothered by it otherwise I'm sure someone would've said something sooner. Also, if it's gonna bother you from now on, you could always just add them in for future updates? Maybe come up with some canon explanation for her not having eyebrows or something, like maybe she shaved them off for whatever reason and has now decided to let them grow out again.

I am a bit curious about how you never noticed it in all that time though. I'd imagine you look at her face quite often, seeing as you probably work with her model on a pretty much daily basis since she is the MC of the game afterall.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Dear Dev, I didn't "pick" anything - those are the only version of the faster/slower/finish/etc. buttons in existence that I'm aware of. I'm tempted to elaborate on why resolution or compression has nothing to do with their abysmal readability but reading up on the previous discourse regarding the matter dissuaded me - only a fool argues with someone who simply KNOWS it's always everybody else who's wrong. Thank you for the suggested workaround, those buttons are indeed slightly less bad.
*snort* You picked the BACKGROUND they are hardest to read on. And, at risk of shattering your delusions of intelligence, allow me to once again point out to you that there are alternative buttons and the instructions to use them on Page 7 of this thread. Which, since you apparently completely ignored me pointing out when writing the words:

"those are the only version of the faster/slower/finish/etc. buttons in existence that I'm aware of."

Makes me seriously question your reading comprehension.

I see, now I feel kinda bad for pointing it out... But on the bright side, I guess the people who played your game weren't bothered by it otherwise I'm sure someone would've said something sooner. Also, if it's gonna bother you from now on, you could always just add them in for future updates? Maybe come up with some canon explanation for her not having eyebrows or something, like maybe she shaved them off for whatever reason and has now decided to let them grow out again.

I am a bit curious about how you never noticed it in all that time though. I'd imagine you look at her face quite often, seeing as you probably work with her model on a pretty much daily basis since she is the MC of the game afterall.
The game is already something like 70% complete. So adding them into the remaining content would just make things worse rather than better, since they seem to have been missing for the bulk of the content (I still need to look in depth how often they were and weren't present. I suspect it's 80%+ of current content, though, since it happened early on). Likely much easier to remove them from some early content.

As for how I missed it, and most likely how everyone else did (save perhaps some jerks that didn't but said nothing)? Frankly, she doesn't look wrong to me without them. I had to compare images after you said something to even notice the difference once you pointed it out. And...to be blunt here...most people aren't looking at her face a lot of the time.

Even I spend almost no time on her face (not since it's original creation where I spent hours getting it right), since I have dozens of slider dials for quick expression changes. The vast, vast majority of my time is spent posing the rest of her body. Particularly during animations, where I'm trying to make things like breast and leg movement look natural. My animations aren't cheap, chintz, 2-4 renders on a loop crap you see in most VNS. They are 30 frames-per-second full-blown 2K video. Which means even something as simple as a thumb clipping through a breast can make them look awful. I spend an agonizing amount of time on the little details...but almost never on her face. The face is super easy to alter via a tone of presets and sliders.

In my case specifically, there's also the issue that if you see something often enough and know what it's supposed to look like, your brain fills in the details. Making you blind to things you otherwise might have noticed.

In the player's cases specifically...I imagine they usually aren't looking at her face after a certain point. It is an H-game after all.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
The game is already something like 70% complete. So adding them into the remaining content would just make things worse rather than better, since they seem to have been missing for the bulk of the content (I still need to look in depth how often they were and weren't present. I suspect it's 80%+ of current content, though, since it happened early on). Likely much easier to remove them from some early content.

As for how I missed it, and most likely how everyone else did (save perhaps some jerks that didn't but said nothing)? Frankly, she doesn't look wrong to me without them. I had to compare images after you said something to even notice the difference once you pointed it out. And...to be blunt here...most people aren't looking at her face a lot of the time.

Even I spend almost no time on her face (not since it's original creation where I spent hours getting it right), since I have dozens of slider dials for quick expression changes. The vast, vast majority of my time is spent posing the rest of her body. Particularly during animations, where I'm trying to make things like breast and leg movement look natural. My animations aren't cheap, chintz, 2-4 renders on a loop crap you see in most VNS. They are 30 frames-per-second full-blown 2K video. Which means even something as simple as a thumb clipping through a breast can make them look awful. I spend an agonizing amount of time on the little details...but almost never on her face. The face is super easy to alter via a tone of presets and sliders.

In my case specifically, there's also the issue that if you see something often enough and know what it's supposed to look like, your brain fills in the details. Making you blind to things you otherwise might have noticed.

In the player's cases specifically...I imagine they usually aren't looking at her face after a certain point. It is an H-game after all.
Gotcha, thanks for explaining. In that case I agree that it would probably be a lot of wasted effort on your end to add them in, this late into the game. Especially since most, if not almost all people don't really seem to notice anything wrong anyway.

You're probably right, her face likely isn't the main focus for a lot of people playing this game. Rightly so, as the rest of her does look quite nice. :BootyTime:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Left Hand Magic (Build 16) (Patreon) 2024-05-02
---------
Windows/Linux

Mac

Android

-------------------
Release Notes
Build 16 focused on more Weekend 5 content, adding:
  • Arianna's Weekend 5 Events (2 days, 3 animations)
  • Trix's Weekend 5 Events (2 days, 3 animations)
  • Revina/Trix Weekend 5 Events (2 days, 3 animations)
  • Gallery Update
  • Bug Fixes/Typo corrections
  • Credits Update
Build 15 Release Notes:
  • Days 3, 4, 5 of Week 5 for the Arianna/Talia Threesome Route
  • Event 5 for Talia's Route
  • Cheat system overhaul
  • Gallery Update
  • Credits Update
  • Various Bugfixes

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

• Angry
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes