johnsmithy504

Jul 12, 2019
Dunno if I'm doing something wrong but I cannot work out how to unlock either of the threesome routes. Anyone able to help?

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Dunno if I'm doing something wrong but I cannot work out how to unlock either of the threesome routes. Anyone able to help?
It's easy enough I don't mind just telling you at least how to get them started ;-). During the week you have to do 2 of each of their events. So, for Revina/Trix, you need to work with both of them twice, for example. In addition, both routes require you to have made a single specific choice during the prologue. For Revina/Trix, you need to have discovered who has Trix's Chastity Key during the prologue. For Arianna/Talia you have to refuse to give Talia a blowjob, also during the prologue.

That should get you at least started on the routes!

radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
Very promising start, and a welcome addition to the too-small list of lesbian protagonist games. A fair bit of content already, but you do need to grind multiple playthroughs to get it all.

The second person narration works well, and thankfully there is plenty of text on each page. Contrary to popular belief it's not excessive text that kills a game, it's excessive clicking.

I did find the "inverted commas" for the speech really irksome though, so much so that after 10 minutes I had to go into the .rpy files and remove them, also getting rid of the MC's name on the narration bits and moving the heart icon to the top right.
Also used the transparent textbox mod to remove the textbox and the quick menu, but that goes without saying doesn't it?

To the Dev: I notice that you use if/else and a duplicate menu so that you can't ask Trix about blood magic straight away, but you can do this without duplication with

"Ask Trix About Blood Magic" if TrixIntro == 1:

Right, now I've just read the previous post I'm going to redo the prologue to get those threesomes.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Right, now I've just read the previous post I'm going to redo the prologue to get those threesomes.
I followed the indications NovusPeregrine gave but couldn't get the scene with both Trix and Revina, only sweet moments with them separately. Perhaps it isn't in the current version?

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Very promising start, and a welcome addition to the too-small list of lesbian protagonist games. A fair bit of content already, but you do need to grind multiple playthroughs to get it all.

The second person narration works well, and thankfully there is plenty of text on each page. Contrary to popular belief it's not excessive text that kills a game, it's excessive clicking.

I did find the "inverted commas" for the speech really irksome though, so much so that after 10 minutes I had to go into the .rpy files and remove them, also getting rid of the MC's name on the narration bits and moving the heart icon to the top right.
Also used the transparent textbox mod to remove the textbox and the quick menu, but that goes without saying doesn't it?

To the Dev: I notice that you use if/else and a duplicate menu so that you can't ask Trix about blood magic straight away, but you can do this without duplication with

"Ask Trix About Blood Magic" if TrixIntro == 1:

I'm glad you think it's promising :). I think the only time I've heard the inverted commas thing was from a British reader of one of my novels :unsure:, so I'm guessing that's a style thing. Double quotes are standard for dialogue in US English, so that won't be changing. I might implement the transparent textbox at some point though, honestly hadn't considered modifying the UI, since I'm pretty used to the standard Renpy look. I actually did play around with trying to make the textbox more magical or punk looking, but I'm kinda bad at that sort of texture/material modification. I couldn't find an existing one with a CC license, or come up with one of my own that looked good enough.

As for the in-line if statement. Yeah, I know. If you look at how I did the Week checks, you'll see I used the inline version there. Unfortunately, I'm primarily a C/C++/C# coder, not a python coder, and some differences (like those inline if statements) fundamentally bother the heck out of me. I tend not to use them even when I know I should -_-. To say nothing of the complete sociopathy of using whitespace indentation as a way to define codeblocks. I'm pretty sure the inventor of python was a sadist who wanted everyone to suffer. Or perhaps a masochist that wanted everyone to curse him?

I followed the indications NovusPeregrine gave but couldn't get the scene with both Trix and Revina, only sweet moments with them separately. Perhaps it isn't in the current version?
:unsure: No. The threesome scenes are already in the public Build 3, at least for Week 1 and Week 2. I'm not going to share the entire guide, since I use it as a Patreon reward. But here's the section relating to unlocking the Week 1 threesome events:
---------------

Week 1 Threesome Events

A quick explanations of threesome events, first! There are two Threesome routes through the game,
consisting of two sets of pairings. One is the MC plus Talia and Arianna. That route casts Talia as a Dom,
the MC as a Switch, and Arianna as a Sub. The other option is MC plus Revina plus Trix. That route casts
Revina as a Dom, with both the MC and Trix being Subs. Notably, the Trix/Revina/MC route is the one
planned to contain Chastity Content for the MC (eventually).

In order to access a threesome event, you need to have essentially split your time equally between the
two girls in each pair. This will, in most cases, shut you out of their solo H-events. But, in exchange, you’ll
get access to a Locked threesome event instead. This isn’t an absolute rule, however. If you pick up extra
points in various places, you may eventually be able to access threesome routes while still seeing some
of the solo H-content. Unlocking threesome events may also have additional requirements, which will be
included in their descriptions below.

Revina/Trix Threesome Event:

To unlock this event, you need two have helped both Revina and Trix twice each during your
first week. You also need to have Found out about Revina being Trix’s Keyholder during the
prologue. If you meet all requirements, you’ll get a new option on Day 5 of the week:

‘Try to Nudge Revina and Trix Together.’

This option will trigger a major variant of Revina’s Eros Testing
scene, where you get Trix involved alongside yourself.

Talia/Arianna Threesome Event:

To unlock this event, you need to have helped bout Arianna and Talia twice each during your
first week. You also need to have Turned Down the chance to give Talia a blowjob in the
prologue. (Note: A Build 1 save where you did that won’t work, as I kinda forgot I’d need a
variable for that, despite having planned it this way). If you meet all requirements, you’ll get a
new option on Day 5 of the week:

‘You wonder about something Talia said...’

Choosing this option triggers a discussion with Talia where both of you plot to have some fun with Arianna
and her Drones...
----------------

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Bot Framejob 2.png Hypno 1.png Hypno 5.png Hypno 7.png Sexbot Testing 2.png Breast Expansion Test Still 2.png Breast Expansion Test Still 3.png Bondage Apartment Rev 2.png Bondage Apartment Rev 3.png Bondage Apartment Rev 4.png Negotiation 2.png Dive 4.png Dive 5.png Photo Session 4.png Photo Session 6.png Photo Session 8.png VR Trio 2.png VR Trio 3.png VR Trio 10.png VR Trio 12.png VR Trio 13.png

Wohoo! Time for another Left Hand Magic release. And both the Patreon and Public releases are big ones. Despite having fewer scenes, the now-public Build 4 was the single largest content addition to date, due to those scenes individually being much more complex. It focused on adding the second Weekend's Events, as well as Trix's Week 3 Weekday content.

Meanwhile, Build 5 for my $5+ patrons introduces another 10 scenes, with 12 H-animations spread across them. Another bi big update, which I'm quite pleased with! Its primary focus is on filling in most of the remaining Week 3, Weekday content. It's also notable, however, for the fact that it begins to really introduce the girl's divergent flavors of kinky. Per a bunch of polling of my Patrons, additional kinks have been settled on for each girl, and Build 5 is the first build to begin introducing them.

Here are the release posts:

Download Links!

Windows-Linux:

Mac:

Android APK:

-----------

Release Notes for Build 4:

Build 5 Release Notes:

Build 5 focuses on the weekday content for Week 3. It add 10 scenes, with a total of 12 animations spread between them.

- 3 New Scenes for Arianna's Solo Route

- 3 New Scenes for Revina's Solo Route

- 3 New Scenes for Talia's Solo Route

- 1 New Scenes for the Talia + Arianna Threesome Route

- New Kinds introduced for Arianna and Talia!

- 3 Relationship/Background dialogues each for Arianna, Revina, and Talia.

- Gallery Updates

- Credits Updates

- Lots and lots of typo corrections, including in old content

- Lowered music volume for main menu a bit and rebalanced the volume of a few other tracks as well.

- KNOWN ISSUE: Old saves from an Arianna/Talia Threesome Route play-through won't be able to trigger the new Arianna/Talia Threesome route content. Sorry :-(. I had to define a new variable. If you have a Threesome route save from just before the Week 2 Threesome content, that will still work. But you need to be able to play through the Week 2 Weekday threesome encounter again.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Letf Hand Magic [Build 5] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2.7 GB/ 553 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
In the first screenshot on page 1, it looks like the MC is using Right Hand Magic.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
View attachment 2021373 View attachment 2021375 View attachment 2021376 View attachment 2021377 View attachment 2021378 View attachment 2021379 View attachment 2021380 View attachment 2021381 View attachment 2021382 View attachment 2021383 View attachment 2021385 View attachment 2021387 View attachment 2021388 View attachment 2021391 View attachment 2021392 View attachment 2021393 View attachment 2021395 View attachment 2021396 View attachment 2021398 View attachment 2021399 View attachment 2021400

Wohoo! Time for another Left Hand Magic release. And both the Patreon and Public releases are big ones. Despite having fewer scenes, the now-public Build 4 was the single largest content addition to date, due to those scenes individually being much more complex. It focused on adding the second Weekend's Events, as well as Trix's Week 3 Weekday content.

Meanwhile, Build 5 for my $5+ patrons introduces another 10 scenes, with 12 H-animations spread across them. Another bi big update, which I'm quite pleased with! Its primary focus is on filling in most of the remaining Week 3, Weekday content. It's also notable, however, for the fact that it begins to really introduce the girl's divergent flavors of kinky. Per a bunch of polling of my Patrons, additional kinks have been settled on for each girl, and Build 5 is the first build to begin introducing them.

Here are the release posts:

Download Links!

Windows-Linux:

Mega

Gdrive

Mac:

Mega

GDrive

Android APK:

Mega

GDrive

-----------

Release Notes for Build 4:

Build 5 Release Notes:

Build 5 focuses on the weekday content for Week 3. It add 10 scenes, with a total of 12 animations spread between them.

- 3 New Scenes for Arianna's Solo Route

- 3 New Scenes for Revina's Solo Route

- 3 New Scenes for Talia's Solo Route

- 1 New Scenes for the Talia + Arianna Threesome Route

- New Kinds introduced for Arianna and Talia!

- 3 Relationship/Background dialogues each for Arianna, Revina, and Talia.

- Gallery Updates

- Credits Updates

- Lots and lots of typo corrections, including in old content

- Lowered music volume for main menu a bit and rebalanced the volume of a few other tracks as well.

- KNOWN ISSUE: Old saves from an Arianna/Talia Threesome Route play-through won't be able to trigger the new Arianna/Talia Threesome route content. Sorry :-(. I had to define a new variable. If you have a Threesome route save from just before the Week 2 Threesome content, that will still work. But you need to be able to play through the Week 2 Weekday threesome encounter again.
I gotta say I love the fact that there a new stuff for every character, makes playing from the start (in regards to what you say about not triggering a new scene otherwise on Arianna/Talia path) a lot more interesting, in a way.

Gonna write a bit more about the update after playing it, which I hopefully have the time to do soon. Got me quite excited reading that so many new things have been added! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: NovusPeregrine

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I'll be so happy if and when the dev finally revamps those rollover buttons. Black font on a dark blue background is unreadable. The inclusion of a little red to turn things purple when highlighting actually makes it worse.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
seems five of them are same model with just different style :unsure:
...Not even remotely close to true? Like, I'm confused and worried you need to see an optometrist levels. All five characters are using completely different Daz3d models, which are actually then farther modified by me to give them completely unique measurements. In example, the MC uses as her base, while Arianna uses . Those two are probably the closest, since I altered both to be the same 'type' of elf in-universe. But the base body shapes were pretty different even before I went about tweaking things like breast size and height. Then there's Talia...who I'm really really confused how you think she's even remotely the same base model? Hell, she's a hilarious mismatch of like four different bodies and head shapes, plus custom sculpting, that took me a couple of weeks of tweaking, including creating custom body textures, to produce her. She's barely even a Genesis 8 figure at this point, I modified her so heavily.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Alright, so, gone through all routes currently available, finally, and I've not been disappointed. They're all nice in their own way & also quite sweet. I'm curious to see how the thing with Trix + Revina develops & also enjoyed Talia + Arianne, though if I were to make a list at the current point I would say it's probably the last, which doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. In fact I kinda like the way it fit in with the stuff going on in Talia's solo scenes as well as Arianne's.
In the other threesome route the solo scenes during the week didn't fit 100% (like taking the key & then it's suddenly back with Revina, though it might be I somehow missed that being mentioned), but tbh I wouldn't even mind if it stayed that way.

The weekend scenes all have been amazing, I can't tell if I liked Talia's or Trix's more, but I think Talia's, it's just too fun & clever, also I like the subby scenes a bit more. The trip with Trix though is just really sweet & catching. The other 2 are my favorite scenes for the respective characters so far, so they aren't far behind my favorite 2.

The writing also, as far as I'm concerned, is really smooth & all the different characters have been acting believable throughout, while also being very likeable.

Now it's waiting time again, for the next update. :confused: :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
So, a quick update about the APK files for the Free Release. Apparently, there was/is a limitation on file size that I didn't know about with Renpy-built APKs. As such, the ones I originally built/created didn't actually work. I've created a new set using reduced image/video quality that work fine (links both below and in the offical Patron release post). I had to do that to get the file size down...but honestly the difference is probably pretty negligible on most mobile devices anyway. And the new APKs are only in the 650mb range, so much faster download and much less wasted space on your device!

New APK Links:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Alright, so, gone through all routes currently available, finally, and I've not been disappointed. They're all nice in their own way & also quite sweet. I'm curious to see how the thing with Trix + Revina develops & also enjoyed Talia + Arianne, though if I were to make a list at the current point I would say it's probably the last, which doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. In fact I kinda like the way it fit in with the stuff going on in Talia's solo scenes as well as Arianne's.
In the other threesome route the solo scenes during the week didn't fit 100% (like taking the key & then it's suddenly back with Revina, though it might be I somehow missed that being mentioned), but tbh I wouldn't even mind if it stayed that way.

The weekend scenes all have been amazing, I can't tell if I liked Talia's or Trix's more, but I think Talia's, it's just too fun & clever, also I like the subby scenes a bit more. The trip with Trix though is just really sweet & catching. The other 2 are my favorite scenes for the respective characters so far, so they aren't far behind my favorite 2.

The writing also, as far as I'm concerned, is really smooth & all the different characters have been acting believable throughout, while also being very likeable.

Now it's waiting time again, for the next update. :confused: :p
Awesome! I'm glad you like it so far! And I'm pretty proud of how the Weekend 2 events turned out ;). Consider review the thread please? So far the game only has one review here :cry:.

Oh. As for Trix's key...hmmm. That is a good point. I hadn't considered the conflict there. Might have to see about adding a check to make those scenes incompatiable on a single playthrough. Or maybe not. They should become somewhat naturally incompatiable over the long haul, as one requires a Submissive inclined MC and the other a Dominant.

are this spoiler ingame? dont say it is :cry:
I mean...only a little? I never show off enough images to actually spoil plot, just give hints. But if you're already familiar with the game, those hints might be enough to spoil some stuff? That's sort of the way hints work, though...

Reactions: Orphanus
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes