Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.03] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
Question: So I downloaded the Act 1 and was wondering is there anything in this aside from the beginning scene with Fox? Like is that all there is before we get into Act 2?

Edit: Spelling.

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
Question: So I downloaded the Act 1 and was wondering is there anything in this aside from the beginning scene with Fox? Like is that all there is before we get into Act 2?

Edit: Spelling.

Nop, thats all, since act-1 was a test project, the creator of the game was just starting to learn to program (and still do, with continue experiments in act-2 as well :))

May 31, 2018
hopefully this doesn't end is a incomplete process. with time i hope they will tie act one and two maybe three together so it does reek havoc on save process.

Technically, the first act was a test project, although, in fact, it was also an introduction to the story of the plot ... But as far as I know, Fox will not reappear in the game soon, all the same the emphasis is on Krystal's adventures, so the meeting in theory, it will be possible only closer to the final (but can't be sure on 100%).

At the moment - there are no serious reasons for concern about the project, the author of the project has certain difficulties, but work on the project is underway, and the new version should be available within a week, according to what is written on the patreon channel of the project creator.

P.S. Oh, and one of the reasons for dividing the game into acts is that the game is too large in plan of size(in gb). I think if this problem is resolved in the future, there will be no more divisions into acts.

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
Somebody know this game gonna have impregnation and pregnancy?
If something like that happens, most likely - it will not be soon, since, in theory, the situation at the station was supposed to be an introduction to the game, but the game creator liked to do experiments at this station, so the introduction became noticeably longer originally planned ... :)

whatever happened to the side scroller oner? there was suppose to be a slavery rout and anal scene
liked that one better

This is only the first enemy, for other enemies is also need to leave interesting poses ... :)

May 31, 2018
heya. Do somebody know the patch notes maybe pls?

As I understand it, everything related to the spare hangar (The place, where password for door needed) will be closed. There will be 5 possible developments of events, 2 of them are possible - if do not engage in a battle with the enemy, and 3 others - if join, and depending on the victory or loss, there will actually be different consequences :)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes