Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.03] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
this game and the yandere series are the cursed games that never left development hell, who could possible break this ancient curse, we can only pray

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I remember that game. Might be a dumb question, but why don't we see games like that on here ever? I know there used to be a ton of flash games.
You answered yourself. Flash-based. Flash is long dead so suddenly people moved to "proper" ways...that they have no idea how to work with.

Since the whole process is usually complicated for an average Joe, the people that could make something of value in Flash-like environment, are now stuck in neverending development/bugfixing/learning loop for Unity/UE etc.

I wish there was something to replace Flash in that regard but years go by and nothing shows up that would stick.

Oh wow, how much time this game has and it doesnt have more than 10 changelogs, is this game even worth trying? every single time I see a "krystal" game it gets abandoned, such a shame
Yeah, it's a parody (not a full-blown game project...that would be cursed :D) that is VN-style based (prerecorded animations in SL but look nice so I dont mind). Fun for what it is, though focus on ACT2 for now. ACT3 is still heavily in the works.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes