4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

Russian Spy
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
lok_rebirth.png

Overview:
Krys will be sent to a jungle planet in pursuit of an escaped criminal, a female lust demon. Shit happens with her ship and she barely manages to land in a rain forest near the last location of her target...: a village of strange lizard/dinosaur-like people. Krys learns the lust demon instigated some chaos before moving forward to a location of special religious significance to the natives. Krys is prevented from pursuing the lust demon unless she proves her worth and helps the clan going back on their feet.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-17
Release Date: 2019-05-16
Developer: LOK Team -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5
Language: English
Genre:
2D game, 2DCG, Side-scroller, Animated, Rape, Prostitution, Furry, Female protagonist, Vaginal sex, Monster, Oral sex, Handjob, Sci-fi, Titfuck

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "LOK Rebirth.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:
v0.7.5
TBD

v0.7b: (bugfix)
Fixed:

- Some hip skin showing in some bending animations.
- Some proofreading.

v0.7
Added:

- New waterfall scene when bathing alone.
- Bodysuit 2nd stage ripping is now available.
- NPCs reactions to 2nd stage bodysuit.
- New location: Shaman tent.
- New NPC: Shaman (intro dialogue only).
- Cheats: Skip options reimplemented and 'Skip to Day 2' option added.
Changed:
- Mechanics: Quest system changed. Now you're be able to pick the tasks you want, like in an MMO.
- Mechanics: Pitcher 'skip day' functionality removed (doesn't make sense now with the new Quest system).
- Engine: Further asset management optimization (70% more frames in Unity editor).
- Engine: Music/Ambience playback streamlined.
- Engine: Stat change notifications aren't shown anymore just after loading a savegame.
Fixed:
- K's conversation model no longer quickly flips left and right when initiating a conversation.
- Status screen bodysuit (intact version) belt is now shown.

v0.5.1
n/a

LOK Rebirth 0.5.2c (bugfix)
Changed:

- Zoom feature removed (until replaced with fixed 'zoom to action' alternative)
Fixed:
- Particles running when not needed.
- NPCs delayed animation transitions.
- Brief hiccup when entering Eri's tent, Kantir's tent and Western Dwellings locations.
- K still blushing after waterfall event
- Missing panties when first getting naked for Eric

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac64: - - - -
Linux64
(0.7b): - - -

Extras: -

Thanks to @beepbeepsheep for the share!

f9YoLLX.png j3XyXEE.png SgOdUvz.png f9YoLLX.png QHnRWYp.png CWCXaah.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Whoa, what? A ''remake'' of LoK? Sweet! This game and all its ''spin-offs'' were the tits! vG was my favorite.
Oh man, this looks so good already. The models are great. I really like Krystal's feet... paws... whatever. They look nice. As does the rest of her. :FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:

Shauny

Mar 20, 2017
I wasted so many tissues playing LoK years ago... good times
Will wait for another update

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I'm a proud supporter of this patreon page. He's got a lot of artwork done and within 30 hours had two new versions from the original fixing several issues with the game and suggestions we patrons gave him, including a run mechanic when you double left click. I also fapped many times to the old legend of krystal version G from gorepete. I've got a lot of hope for this game.

Jun 2, 2017
By fighting you increase respect.

It depends how far you are with waterbending. Did you help the teacher finding the kid?

You have to raise your stats by fighting for village.

On the island you go with her.

If you need any more help it is better to contact me in Discord.
Some printscreens I taked, but the Demo is really short, only dialogues for now, but the animation is so fucking great.

Start:
Others characters:
The "Enemy":
The "Boss":
your english is a bit choppy i wont lie but i understood everything but the last sentence but its no big deal and ya it does look pretty good and i was wondering when will there be sex scenes cus it does look good

Reactions: Nazsta

Nazsta

Jul 15, 2017
your english is a bit choppy i wont lie but i understood everything but the last sentence but its no big deal and ya it does look pretty good and i was wondering when will there be sex scenes cus it does look good
Thank you! I'm better undestading the language than writting the same, but I try, and yes, the sex scenes must be good. We have a tease scene when she encounter the "enemy", but it's just a tease, nothing more.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
God Damn, there's definitely proper care thrown into this one, obviously nothing content wise to show for yet but I'm hopeful.
I remember playing a flash game in about the same vein but it was pretty uncanny, don't know if it's the same people tho.

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes