3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm back with new info from the discord server.

And in terms of any ETA for the demo, Gizmo has gone on record to say "Most likely near the beginning of October/end of September".
This is all good news I'd say.
Yeah it is actually
That clears up some uncertainties. Lets hope they can deliver. And lets hope once they got some general gameplay systems build they can actually get to the point they were at in 0.8. pretty quickly. I dont mind slower h-scene development if they manage to just get us the fuck back to where we were and add more story. In all honesty, one of the main reasons I play this game is story and lewd (side-)interactions. This game showed so much promise for me cause the overall story scenario had a lot of potential, as did the outfit system and other stuff.

Just make that stuff big and bring us back to where we were in the story in 0.8 and I might consider supporting them as soon as they actually deliver something new beyond that.

Reactions: Drake1341

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
Back again with some more info from Gizmo
When asked again about when the first playable build would be outL
Gizmo | Code Master 06/09/2019 at 13:55 UTC
The beginning of October would be realistic

Gizmo | Code Master 06/09/2019 at 14:11 UTC

We're working on a little test scene that you guys can play on and see us build the systems needed to get the game going.
I don't know who Van Siike is, but he is both a moderator and collaborator, and suggested that:
Van Silke 06/09/2019 at 14:09 UTC

If gods smile upon us, the beginning of December would be when we get around to roughly the same point plot-wise

(if not, somewhere in the next year's first quarter)
Finally, when asked about how and if they planned to roll out several art/tech demos - Gizmo also stated:
Gizmo | Code Master 06/09/2019 at 18:03 UTC

@Mad_Shell We will see about possibly doing regular updates to the demos until we release the first version of the main game. But definitely it will be updated before the main game release
Judging from what has been said so far, I'd guess that there will likely be a build mid October, but there might be some (a) small tech demo(s) before then. We shall just wait and see.

I'd trust the coder more than anyone else, since they're the one's building the tools used to make the demo - after the tools have been made, we shall see!

1stxknight

Jun 8, 2017
For those wondering or couldn't find a confirmed message on it from the devs, or had the same anxiety as I did. The game is still going to have public releases, with patreon releases being before them, basically the releases will be the same.

Also this For those having those worries about Krystal's design.

Oh and I guess I should add that most of the sex animations will be with the new sprites, CGs will be rare and from what I got, depending on how things go, those CGs will be improved.

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
If you guys, want more info, they have a discord channel. There are info about the new mechanics, plot...

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
If you want a sneak peak at what we are to expect from the new 8-way posing they are going for, here's an old WIP that Kuja made before the redesign of the redesign.

Vlad specifically states that: "NOTE: This is an older version of the model, the new one has flattened feet and some minor changes to the proportions, and obviously isn't colored "

If you guys, want more info, they have a discord channel. There are info about the new mechanics, plot...
I too would recommend this, but most people seem to not want to associate their discord with the server.
You don't even need to make a new email to make a new discord account, just sign up using your normal email (or dump email, I don't judge) and add a +1 before the @ such that you get youremail+1@emailclient.com. Any email client will read it as youremail@emailclient.com, but webpages will see them as new email addresses. Happy account duping

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
any news for the update after 2 month?
If you read previous pages or there patreon you will see the Current game LOK:Rebirth v0.8 Is currently dead.
But no worries they have a much larger team redoing the game from scratch seeing as so many people where unhappy with the current speed that the game was going and on top of the complaints so far communication is a bit bad but better than it was,Altho i do recommend you join there Discord for more updates than the Patreon you also get to see more stuff on there that is not here.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
If you read previous pages or there patreon you will see the Current game LOK:Rebirth v0.8 Is currently dead.
But no worries they have a much larger team redoing the game from scratch seeing as so many people where unhappy with the current speed that the game was going and on top of the complaints so far communication is a bit bad but better than it was,Altho i do recommend you join there Discord for more updates than the Patreon you also get to see more stuff on there that is not here.
ty for the answer
will do it now :)

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
For those who do not frequent the discord, here's a massive update on the current progress, summarised by the activity of each team member.

Archie
Archie has been hard at work, and has streamed over 23 hours of animation work for the past 9 days.
He's completed keyposes for two sex animations
Krys x Keakrix -
Krys x Naga Merchant -

He's also worked on other animation keyposing, such as:
-Exploration(Ledge grabbing / climbing / rolling / swimming / jumping / Crouching / Running / walking )

-Combat (Weapon draw / idle stance / weapon attack variations / hit animations / defeat animations )

And has started working on converting the new model into spine
He's currently in the process of mapping out turntable poses for all angles they intend to use (head and body poses)

Kuja
Has been revising the Krys model several times due to complaints from people, but the current iteration (and final, they've said) will be this

VLAD
According to the FAQ

Q: Will Krystal have customization?
A: Yes, the extent of which is still being discussed, but we feel that fur colorations, skins (musculature/textures), hair styles, breast sizes, and tail styles will likely be customizable.
Q: Will there still be a slave route?
A: Yes and no, due to the complexity of the game design we've been planning, having an entire route of slavery would be too difficult to add. However I have plans for a sizeable slave side-quest.
Q: What kind of fetishes can I expect?
A: A lot. Standard sex which includes vaginal, oral, anal, handjobs, titjobs, etc. With nonstandard sex including lesbian, sexual acts with the various creatures of the world, nonconsensual upon losing battles, exhibitionism, humiliation, bdsm, tentacles, foot jobs, cum play, and much much more. If you can imagine it, it will likely be in, though we will **NOT** be adding scat, watersports, or guro.
Q: What if I don't like a specific fetish?
A: We will have content toggles for extreme things like beast sex and rapes, and SFW (incase you just want to play the game with no sex). All other sex acts can be easily avoided for the most part.
Q: How much equipment will the characters in the party work?
A: We plan on having the following slots: * Markings (Tattoo) * Head * Upper Body * Lower Body * Hands * Feet * Underwear (With top/bottom toggle) * Main hand weapon * Shield slot (Will be unavailable with certain weapons)
Q: Will there be any new characters in the Razorclaw village than we saw the last time?
A: Yes and no. There were a number of characters that were **planned** in the older LoK:R that never made it. So there won't really be any 'new' characters per se, just the planned ones you never saw.
Finally,
Gizmo
He's been working on the level creation tools (there's a video on the discord showing how the game renders "depth" in 2d images)
1568928189943.png

I have honestly not seen anything from Abelius, he last spoke publicly on the 24rd of august, but Archie and Gizmo both seem to believe that a demo will be available early october!

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Kuja
Has been revising the Krys model several times due to complaints from people, but the current iteration (and final, they've said) will be this
They seriously are going to use this one? This has to be a joke, who the fuck thinks this is an improvement over the model we have right now. I can't believe this.

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
They seriously are going to use this one? This has to be a joke, who the fuck thinks this is an improvement over the model we have right now. I can't believe this.
Well there was more to that photo they said it is not 100% done the base of the model is but the model still needed to hair added if you can tune into the artist live streams to see how Krystal will look ingame.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
though we will **NOT** be adding scat, watersports, or guro.
Slightly concerned they didn't mention vore in that list.
So beast is okay but watersports aren't? Weird where people draw the line
Can't say it's not weird, but I agree with them. Strange how people work, indeed.

Regarding Krystal's new look. I'm going to wait until there is a playable demo until my final judgment. It looks very different for sure, but we're also not used to seeing a front view of her.

1stxknight

Jun 8, 2017
Slightly concerned they didn't mention vore in that list.

Can't say it's not weird, but I agree with them. Strange how people work, indeed.

Regarding Krystal's new look. I'm going to wait until there is a playable demo until my final judgment. It looks very different for sure, but we're also not used to seeing a front view of her.
Vore is in the game via losing a fight to a giantsandworm, fights can be entirely avoided as in some fights you literally don't have to do.

On Krystal's new look, thats only the front view, they plan on making plenty of different angle views of her, for example there's going to be a back view and a side view of each side as well as diagonal views. Also the preview you've seen is nothing more than the base model. If you want customization in it for krystal to be as close to what you prefer this is the way to go about it, unless you'd rather they take a hard stance on how they want krystal too look like, and not what they players want her to look like.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes