3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Yulice

Aug 7, 2017
I dunno why game is flagged as abandoned, quick check of their patreon and blog shows current game version is 1.4.0. as of July 25th if I'm reading things right... and the game didn't get renamed/branded as something else.
because they have "remade" their game like 4 times by now, going way back to flash era
it feels like a patreon scam cus they never finished any of them or got very far

Reactions: Buziol and Limbix

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Just keep in mind it wasn't my idea to remake anything.
This is why based minds improve and move forward without any hesitation towards success and self improving on new tasks and experiences!

But hey! The giggles doesn't left to be behind after all of this (water under the river i guess lol?)

mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
So their patreon's page is still very active and even releasing version 0.1.4.0 to the public.
Is there any hope for updates on this page?

• Angry
Reactions: Buziol

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
So their patreon's page is still very active and even releasing version 0.1.4.0 to the public.

Well, you're posting the wrong game on the wrong thread, buddy. Mind you that Tribe Devs and Abel is two different iterations already.

This, however, is pretty much abandoned -- and the other is not looking good as the story hasn't moved an inch because fixes is more important... though having both (story and fixes) in balanced proportion is better.

mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
Well, you're posting the wrong game on the wrong thread, buddy. Mind you that Tribe Devs and Abel is two different iterations already.

This, however, is pretty much abandoned -- and the other is not looking good as the story hasn't moved an inch because fixes is more important... though having both (story and fixes) in balanced proportion is better.
Thanks a lot for the heads up. Would've downloaded the other game if I didn't know otherwise.

Reactions: Knoop41

skoopitywoop

Mar 29, 2022

it is active but sadly there is minimal progress in the builds , i subbed to their patreon and the game seemed to be in extremely early stages considering you only get the intro and you get to meet people theres only gallery so no story whatsover (yet)

Reactions: mkhoi99

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Regardless of the long-lasting hater above, quoting the same people that stabbed me in the first place as if their words were ultimate proof of anything, I'll tell you just one word that encompasses all the reasons...:

Ego.
Still waiting for the Krystal patch in your new game… so you’ll have a fully functioning Krystal game before they do

Reactions: justfly

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Let me clarify it.

Me and Kuja were making this game. Then, two years into development and eight updates later, Kuja decided to remove me (the animator, coder, writer, game designer) to start over with other people.

Even though he was just the artist and basically worked four times less than me at that point, he was the one with the Patreon and the discord server, so I couldn't do anything about it.

So he and his friend Vlad took the money and used it for hiring mercenaries to cover my roles, and started that new version you must have seen.

And that was three years and a half ago, yes.
Not to sound rude my man, but you been saying this as well covering the background of this whole fiesta that at this point you should put it as a Bio in your profile or a banner 1670398048115.png

But honestly tho, you hold the truth on why this first project went to hell and its good that people who took its time to read it stick to support real results and not just the usual ´´We are working on it, we have to delay this because is not ready and we may have to delay the date´´.

good luck man and end of year its coming so i hope you get your games settled in whatever its your schedule with your worker pals

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
Still get the impression that things went horribly wrong or were managed in the most imcompetent manner.
Used to back the LOK rebirth thing for years.

Even with my busy schedule at the time, i could not help but notice
"hey, its been X years and all they did was add like.. 9 scenes."

Correct me if im wrong, but from what i could tell this was not lipsynced, and the whole animation was very modular
-so why was progress so slow and eventually just broke off?

Call me ignorant, but if i were to make a game like that, i would first make all the animations
-or at least the "building blocks" for each of the scenes, and then its a matter of implementing them.

Or am i missing something?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Still get the impression that things went horribly wrong or were managed in the most imcompetent manner.
Used to back the LOK rebirth thing for years.

Even with my busy schedule at the time, i could not help but notice
"hey, its been X years and all they did was add like.. 9 scenes."

Correct me if im wrong, but from what i could tell this was not lipsynced, and the whole animation was very modular
-so why was progress so slow and eventually just broke off?

Call me ignorant, but if i were to make a game like that, i would first make all the animations
-or at least the "building blocks" for each of the scenes, and then its a matter of implementing them.

Or am i missing something?
yea...that's old news at this point. simply don't buy this fucking game.
fuck, I wouldn't even recommend stealing it, the smut is pretty shite and very scarce

Reactions: D4n0w4r
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes