3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Basically the new team is based on fooling people into thinking it's a Legend of Krystal, when in reality it's a disguise so that, after years of squeezing people, it appears on Steam for a fee. The funny thing is that the game doesn't live up to this one and it's been three years without knowing what to cover.

izzy09

Jul 27, 2020
i just tired that people try to protect them, they can do that forever talk and people never get anything it's like beautiful trailers ubisoft, but game itself is bad. I still miss this game it have good potential but again, the game is not in good hands.

in fact, they should not receive anything, and start from the beginning
That's essentially what they're doing from what I saw some months back. Complete redo of the game from the ground up. New mechanics, environments, etc. Feels nothing like the old game. Kinda wished they'd finished this style of it. Liked it more this way.

The new one is also taking FOREVER to get anything done, which is why I stopped subscribing. Can't afford it.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
izzy09
if they completed this game create, I wouldn't care what they do (if they accept were in Abelius conditions and finish this game and walk in own roads). But they essentially stole the patrons of this game and took it for themselves and they seemed to say that they were making a sequel, that is, from the same place that they left off on this game.

Reactions: chopolander

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
and it seems to me that there is a fault in this Vlad. because if it wasn't for him, kuja might not have gone to the dark side and would have continued to make the game. And who is he anyway.

loll1

Jun 30, 2017
are there other krystal sex scenes other than those with cenvir?
When you clean the pot you can get help, after a couple of time the guy ask for a boobjob.

If you don't get the pot clean the old bitch asks oral sex from you.

There.s one sex scene with Nesi. It happens the night after the bad lizard guy attempts to rape Krystal. You have to clean the pot several times for that to happen.

If you're far enough with Cenvir and you decide to get a bath at the waterfall, there's a chance your clothes get stolen and one lizard guy asks for a blowjob.

I don't remember well but there's another guy with which you can. Just fail at the task he gives you and you can have shit like ass spanking.

At the very end at night there a blowjob scene with Cenvir and his wife in their tent

Reactions: Blake639

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
If they had to return the money, you would see how they would think twice. But Patreon is like that. You can start an alpha, recruit people with promises, and walk away when you feel like it, leaving everyone's asses hanging out to dry.

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
how do u get the at night blowjob scene with both Cenvir and his wife in their tent ??????????????????????????????????????

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
also how do you ge the
Second tier outcomes
for Vanlen ???????????????????????? because it did what it said to do and it didn't give me the new scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
I dunno why game is flagged as abandoned, quick check of their patreon and blog shows current game version is 1.4.0. as of July 25th if I'm reading things right... and the game didn't get renamed/branded as something else.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes