3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
why is it v0.8 here but v0.1.7.1 on there website?
Different games.
The v0.8 was made way before, where as the v0.1.7.1 was made by a group containing some of the same devs. Shit had happened, and now this one is abandoned. A shame, really, it got updates more consistently at a quicker pace.

MoistBaguette

Formerly 'Fn0309'
Jan 13, 2018
Different games.
The v0.8 was made way before, where as the v0.1.7.1 was made by a group containing some of the same devs. Shit had happened, and now this one is abandoned. A shame, really, it got updates more consistently at a quicker pace.
so is there a page with the v0.1.7.1 game?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
so is there a page with the v0.1.7.1 game?
F95 zone Legend of Krystal Rebirth
The original post is out of date and needs someone to fix it, but it is there if you want to read the discussions on here.

What I think you want is this link below.

This page is the link to the devs website.

Edit: Sorry for breaking the rules if I advertised that.

nova_potato

Feb 17, 2020
chieftan_uylani_rub3.gif
From the game source files provided by dragonsix6969 a while back, I was able to import the atlas data into Spine with full access to the outfits and animations from the game. I am still pulling data and generating it but it seems to work extremely well from my initial go at it.
I will keep playing around and report back in a week or 2.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I love that those images are coming out because it continues to show how good this was and not the crap they keep fooling those with their brains on their dicks with.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
View attachment 2830288
From the game source files provided by dragonsix6969 a while back, I was able to import the atlas data into Spine with full access to the outfits and animations from the game. I am still pulling data and generating it but it seems to work extremely well from my initial go at it.
I will keep playing around and report back in a week or 2.
lol wait, we can run animation sets? i didn't know it's there :ROFLMAO:, good to know someone manage download it.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
1691331672599.png this is my last unfinished work before i moved in 3d animations.

I don't know if I can post it here. But I created based on this game a few scenes in 3d. Vanlen christmas continue, pot continue, and some scenes with cenvir.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
They still have active patreon?? What's that money for?
They restarted development from scratch, with different artstyle. Can't find it through search on this site (maybe it never got its own thread), but it appears to still being alive. Not much content, though.

tekunikaru

Lurker
Donor
Aug 26, 2019
At the beginning of last year, a few friends and I contemplated rebooting the project from the ripped assets using the same style, user interface and everything, with the only distinction lying in the underlying code.

The first step would be to recreate v0.8
Creating the code from scratch would be trivial from our perspective as we are "old-school" developers.
Recreating the animations would be time-consuming.
We already have the art.
We already have the story.

In summary, we're only missing one critical piece: time, which we currently don't have enough to allocate for such a project. We all work during the week and have personal matters during the weekends. This is the biggest reason we haven't started yet.

Last edited:

nova_potato

Feb 17, 2020
At the beginning of last year, a few friends and I contemplated rebooting the project from the ripped assets using the same style, user interface and everything, with the only distinction lying in the underlying code.

The first step would be to recreate v0.8
Creating the code from scratch would be trivial from our perspective as we are "old-school" developers.
Recreating the animations would be time-consuming.
We already have the art.
We already have the story.

In summary, we're only missing one critical piece: time, which we currently don't have enough to allocate for such a project. We all work during the week and have personal matters during the weekends. This is the biggest reason we haven't started yet.
Importing the data into Spine keeps all of the rigging and animations already created. I can type up instructions on how to do that. You could pretty easily export a bunch of animation gifs from Spine like I did and throw them into RenPy for a simplified version of the game without all the unity hassle.
The way the assets are created, you have a rig for Krystal with all outfits, a rig for males where the outfits change character, and a rig for females where the outfits changes characters. A sex scene for example, you could repurpose the same animation for different characters. There are a lot of animations already there for a good start including some not actually used in the game.
I haven't done it before, but I could try making a bunch of gifs and throwing them into RenPy as a proof of concept.
Who actually owns the assets though?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes