3.60 star(s) 32 Votes
D

Deleted member 528

is there a menu or something whre i can see unlocked scenes?

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
A New -Guide- plz
ok those of you who want walkthrough there is half of the update full will come with 0.5.1 what im going to list i belive all the scene you can do in this update
you will start at simple same 2 old quest from start. 3 or 4 days later you will be taken to vanlen for work thats the third quest after some time you can chose between ERI work or VANLEN work this will cut out other quest line so i suggest go Vanlen side and i also remeber after some day raiding party will retrun in which 2 more character will be avilable to interact with one is female standing infront of talek house and other one is Ulani father standing outside ulani house and yes you can Rip cloths but higher lust level require for that and dont forget to talk to nesi evey night alot of new talk with nesi is added in this version as well as new scene.
Vanlen quest side
i dont remeber corectly you can gain 2 or 3 scene variation by doing good work(mean clean leather without cutting it)
and other 2 or 3 variation is by doing bad work(mean cutting the leather intensionly to get the scene :D)
while doing good work and getting scene throught it will give you lust points
while doing bad work and getting scene through it will give you submission points
thats all of the 0.5 version as i know if there is more correct me
and you will get more scenes from both good work and badwork path but those will be added in version 0.5.1
hope it helps

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
ok those of you who want walkthrough there is half of the update full will come with 0.5.1 what im going to list i belive all the scene you can do in this update
you will start at simple same 2 old quest from start. 3 or 4 days later you will be taken to vanlen for work thats the third quest after some time you can chose between ERI work or VANLEN work this will cut out other quest line so i suggest go Vanlen side and i also remeber after some day raiding party will retrun in which 2 more character will be avilable to interact with one is female standing infront of talek house and other one is Ulani father standing outside ulani house and yes you can Rip cloths but higher lust level require for that and dont forget to talk to nesi evey night alot of new talk with nesi is added in this version as well as new scene.
Vanlen quest side
i dont remeber corectly you can gain 2 or 3 scene variation by doing good work(mean clean leather without cutting it)
and other 2 or 3 variation is by doing bad work(mean cutting the leather intensionly to get the scene :D)
while doing good work and getting scene throught it will give you lust points
while doing bad work and getting scene through it will give you submission points
thats all of the 0.5 version as i know if there is more correct me
and you will get more scenes from both good work and badwork path but those will be added in version 0.5.1
hope it helps

you also get a few scenes with eri if you do bad work. so i guess what i did so far there is nothing else to do and should stop trying to find stuff :) i will add my save game and i guess if anyone takes can tell me if i missed anything.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
you also get a few scenes with eri if you do bad work. so i guess what i did so far there is nothing else to do and should stop trying to find stuff :) i will add my save game and i guess if anyone takes can tell me if i missed anything.
eri stuff is added in version 0.3 :D
cenvir penetration stuff added in 0.4
stuff i posted is only for 0.5 version

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes