3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

ScatLi

May 24, 2018
I really liked the game, it is a pity that the developer can not rivet content for a month more:FeelsBadMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
I really liked the game, it is a pity that the developer can not rivet content for a month more:FeelsBadMan::FeelsGoodMan:
Talk about a cash cow. 10k a month and one little update since August that involved like 6 scenes (Talek) ... Sure there are other things too like ripped clothes/make out with Nesi/Keakrix intro but man. Hopefully next year the developer has more time and can focus more energy towards updating this great game.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Talk about a cash cow. 10k a month and one little update since August that involved like 6 scenes (Talek) ... Sure there are other things too like ripped clothes/make out with Nesi/Keakrix intro but man. Hopefully next year the developer has more time and can focus more energy towards updating this great game.
wat
Update has been much more than that, additional scene with cenvir, plot progression, stuff with kantir, some nesi lesbian stuff, lore with sek and introduction to some new characters. You gotta also understand that everything is hand drawn!

olivermoro

Nov 17, 2018
then we make a summary there are the same scenes with cenvir of v4 in this has been added 2 scenes with vanlen the lesbian kiss with nesi and the scene with eri right ?

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
you also have to understand that this is not some renpy game with just CG its a fully animation and coding game which include walking and other animation and to think that only 2 guys are doing that with 1 writter i think progress is pretty fast.

Reactions: SleepingDeath

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
people have no idea how hard it is to actually fucking program a game

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
thats the problem here people are comparing this game which is fully animated and coded in unity to those game which is made in renpay with only CGs
(by the way making a CG game in unity is not that hard but again this is not just CG its a fully animated and coded game so dont compare it to those CG games)

Last edited:

Dylanjnj

Jun 27, 2018
how do i get in the area where the leaves fall is by the carpet
of leaves can anyone tell me how do i get there

Raptorlord

Nov 19, 2018
I have to say that rebirth is a damn masterpiece. I really hope to see Krystal get it in the Butt...with lots of passion of course. Props to the dvelopers

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
Please. Their project management skills need work. Assuming they work full time, their ability to push out content is extremely slow. Yes, game development is hard, but this is very slow even for a 2 man team. Heck, with 2 people early development should be flying without all the V&V overhead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
Please. Their project management skills need work. Assuming they work full time, their ability to push out content is extremely slow. Yes, game development is hard, but this is very slow even for a 2 man team. Heck, with 2 people early development should be flying without all the V&V overhead.
a renpy game? yes, a full fleshed unity game with animations and handdrawn art... nope

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes