3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

ducktails

May 17, 2018
For me submission points seem to be bugged out, not sure what caused it, but it doesn't go over 180.
Even new submission scenes (with Vanlen) doesn't raise it or the repeatable deep-throat event with Cenvir only gave submission the first time.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
I ran into that too. Have you tried botching the leatherwork scenes? If you pass (or I guess fail) everything, you won't hit the submission threshold. Got to run both sides, apparently

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
well this game is changing alot in the future in my opnion its not a good one kuja is remaking all modles to RSP(real side pose) in which they will look from side pose ezgif-4-cdafe63f2055.gif
this is bad in my opinon because it will realy kill the feel of character from start of the game and this true side pose is no way looking better that previous one it actullay looking more bad all character are getting this side pose rework including MC(krystal)
but kuja said that the ppl who are watching streams liked it and it will look good but lets see
because i think that those curve models and animation are way better than these RSP(real side pose) and their animation
and also sorry for putting spoiler button i dont know how to do that

lolkjju

Aug 3, 2017
well this game is changing alot in the future in my opnion its not a good one kuja is remaking all modles to RSP(real side pose) in which they will look from side pose View attachment 189861
this is bad in my opinon because it will realy kill the feel of character from start of the game and this true side pose is no way looking better that previous one it actullay looking more bad all character are getting this side pose rework including MC(krystal)
but kuja said that the ppl who are watching streams liked it and it will look good but lets see
because i think that those curve models and animation are way better than these RSP(real side pose) and their animation
and also sorry for putting spoiler button i dont know how to do that
Old ones models are WAY better, I don't know why they want to ruin their game

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
@humi198 u kinda have a point there ... i also hope there won't be only just 1 sided sex scenes
that the problem here they are making making all character side posed as i shown you above icluding old ones like kantir sek miri and also MC which they will totaly looked from their side pose as i have seen in trello whats going to happen that it will ease the progress of game and its update but it will never be exciting anymore eventually leading to lose support in their game.
at early stages many ppl support this project for sole reason that that it has good graphics and visual style of character for a 2D game because there are many adutlts 2D game with side posed models they are good but not different LOK is different kind to 2D game if they make RSP(real side pose) then its just like any other you can call it LOK VG 2.
what im saying is that ppl are patient waiting for their update for almost 3 months because they know when update comes out the stuff is going to be good and i know its hard to make that stuff but their are some impatient morons who constanly asking for update and new content to their creator and dont know how hard is to make these kind of animation so what they are going to do is give these impatient morons a constant update and new content at the cost of the game character visual style by making character normal side posed so they can work easliy on them and make new content evey month for these impatient morons
sorry that i have said some bad words but these idiots who made them do this to their game deserves it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
but it will never be exciting anymore
Why would it not be exciting anymore. I agree that the image you shared above of the lizardman NPC with RSP does not look as good as the ones we see in the game now, but that's not just because of the viewpoint. It seems to severely lack in detail. I'm going to remain optimistic for now.

You are talking about people that are pushing them to release more updates, calling them morons. But you have to realize that it's a fine line to walk on in order to keep most of the players happy. Don't release updates enough, and people will accuse you of milking for money, which is not uncommon when it comes to H games on Patreon. But release a lot of updates, and you risk lowering the overall quality, which can also lead to loss of player happiness.

Honestly, when taking a quick look at their Trello board, I'm not that concerned. Although the lizardmen look a little funky, the rest looks fine. And I was a little bothered by the fact that Krystal's body seemed to be rotated toward the camera, while the rest of her is facing straight to either direction. I hope they will redo the lizardmen penises now that they are doing the rework. There was talk of that a while back, but they may just recycle assets.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
Why would it not be exciting anymore. I agree that the image you shared above of the lizardman NPC with RSP does not look as good as the ones we see in the game now, but that's not just because of the viewpoint. It seems to severely lack in detail. I'm going to remain optimistic for now.

You are talking about people that are pushing them to release more updates, calling them morons. But you have to realize that it's a fine line to walk on in order to keep most of the players happy. Don't release updates enough, and people will accuse you of milking for money, which is not uncommon when it comes to H games on Patreon. But release a lot of updates, and you risk lowering the overall quality, which can also lead to loss of player happiness.

Honestly, when taking a quick look at their Trello board, I'm not that concerned. Although the lizardmen look a little funky, the rest looks fine. And I was a little bothered by the fact that Krystal's body seemed to be rotated toward the camera, while the rest of her is facing straight to either direction. I hope they will redo the lizardmen penises now that they are doing the rework. There was talk of that a while back, but they may just recycle assets.
i know what your trying to say but you dont understand my point of view these ppl im talking about will never be happy belive me even they made these new RSP models and do constant update they will still not be happy and many good patreon adult game ruined because of these ppl they will still find something to bark upon.
my point is im not saying its a bad thing kuja is a great artist and he will do good work im sure of it but these minorty ppl will still remain asking stupid and impossible thing that take alot of time when its not done in time then they are gona spam threads that they are milking money

see something unlimited game thread it is full of spams that they are milking money they are not doing good work but their creator didnt stop doing what he was doing because he knew what he was doing in his project when this month update came out i havent seen a single bad comment in last 4 or 5 pages

as you have seen many patreon adult game at their early version are good but with time they got boring not because of their creator but because of these ppl whom i calling morons they make stupid demands to add these add that do this do that and creator cant carry out thier plans and story of the game because they have to change it to liking of these ppl. eventualy these ppl get frustrated because they have to play their own idea of the game not the creator idea.

Reactions: CouchPillow
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes