3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

albataros

Apr 7, 2018
Hey, i've been with this game for quite some time, and i don't have enough posts to post a link, but if you search: "LoK Rebirth" on Xvideos, there's a video of a game that has scenes and characters that are not in the current game (5.0 as of this post)..
Anyone that possibly knows what this is and if there's a download link to it? Thanks!

Jasondp

Jun 12, 2017
Hey, i've been with this game for quite some time, and i don't have enough posts to post a link, but if you search: "LoK Rebirth" on Xvideos, there's a video of a game that has scenes and characters that are not in the current game (5.0 as of this post)..
Anyone that possibly knows what this is and if there's a download link to it? Thanks!
It's the old Tech Demo, you can download it here:

Rivenss

Oct 5, 2018
hi, there is a small case when I downloaded a new version of the game and unpacked the files into one place. in which folders there is a save from the game or where I can find it

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
you also get a few scenes with eri if you do bad work. so i guess what i did so far there is nothing else to do and should stop trying to find stuff :) i will add my save game and i guess if anyone takes can tell me if i missed anything.
Real mvp. I couldn't be bothered with unlocking everything AGAIN, much obliged.

Are there any repeatable Scenes apart from the Cenvir ones? If the other ones are one time only, i will play the game from the Start.

where is cenvir's location?
He is in meiri's home, its the three tents on the minimap. Go inside the tent and head right, there he is.

Reactions: Psyker

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
At the moment there is only Cenvir who can have all of his scenes viewed. Everyone else can only repeat their last available scene.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
This tells me to visit some tent to progress the story, but what tent?

I've visited the empty one on my Introductory trip and nothing more happens after that!

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes