3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
So what's up with Vanlen's scenes? I'm at the part where he's having K do a thighjob and after like 10 times nothing new is happening.
I even finished Cenvir's content.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So what's up with Vanlen's scenes? I'm at the part where he's having K do a thighjob and after like 10 times nothing new is happening.
I even finished Cenvir's content.
You also need to finish all his «fail» scenes; if you fail mini-game, Vanlen will become increasingly angry and will start punishing Krystal after each failure (from spanking to forced facials). When both lines («good job» and «failure» are completed, then new scenes becomes available (Vanlen finally realises Krystal do this intentionally, and offer to either work normally, or just skip to role-play, where you have choice between two set of scenes («good girl» and «bad girl»).

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
You also need to finish all his «fail» scenes; if you fail mini-game, Vanlen will become increasingly angry and will start punishing Krystal after each failure (from spanking to forced facials). When both lines («good job» and «failure» are completed, then new scenes becomes available (Vanlen finally realises Krystal do this intentionally, and offer to either work normally, or just skip to role-play, where you have choice between two set of scenes («good girl» and «bad girl»).
Right, I should've gotten a clue from other jobs.

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to unlock the part with Sek when you ask him about himself then ask about him fighting then there are two sentence pathways one that states "how did he end up with a mate like Eri" or some such which I cant seem to unlock...
Is it not implemented yet?
Or what am I not doing right?
Thanks in advance if someone can clue me in.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes