3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
  • Played 199-495-390 statistics. But nothing new found, throw off save who do not mind?

Yeah. My stats are at 199-499-399. You have to go to Armory and swallow to get 'em up to max. But...I still can't access one scene even with max stats. It's the Scene where you talk to the guy by the Berries and ask him about fighting often. At the end of that, there's two options and the top one is still grayed out for me. No idea how to unlock it.

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
no it doesent
Shows how lazy and ignorant you really are. A simple google/youtube search would've fixed that.

ok you look like a pro why don you do it then if its easy ?
I would, but I have a day job and other real life responsibilities.
If I have some extra time to spare you bet your ass I'll be milking idiots like you off of patreon.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
If I have some extra time to spare you bet your ass I'll be milking idiots like you off of patreon.
How's that saying go; 'A Fool and his money are easily parted'?

Murderinc is right, the coding on this game is incredibly simple. It's made in unity so the side scrolling point and click framework is already in place, it was already in place a year and a half ago, so the scenes and 'gameplay' are nothing more complicated than sets of conditional statements - very basic stuff.

What would take time is the writing and art but considering there's only two or three scenes you've got to wonder wtf they've been doing the past year and a half. They're taking in over $100,000 per year, that's two or three full time jobs - whatever they're doing for the '12 hours in front of a screen' they claim to be doing it's obviously not working on this fucking game.

I mean look at what's here. The ship still has no content, they haven't even started on the slavery path. Even the 'skip-the-prologue' cheat is a fucking placeholder!
The only thing they've got is the village which itself isn't even half done, nevermind the main plotline.

The design of long slow walks is boring, as is the dialog.
The game does have some detailed art but that itself is still technically flawed - NotKrystal still has one tit bigger than the other, and the animations are about as smooth as SakuraGames.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
Shows how lazy and ignorant you really are. A simple google/youtube search would've fixed that.

please do make a good game you will get money problem is creator dont make good game they made shits with alot of content but that shit is not worth money dont care how many content those games have the problem remains they are shits with alot of content and they are milking money those who have good art are fucking CG based game and on the other hand good animation game dont have good art except few .As far as i know this game has both good art and animation nobody cares what you think or say ppl are supporting this project just because they liked it and if you really know how to do this stuff and have free time pls do make one i will be you first patreon.

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
To get the Christmas content,
change your computer date the the 24/25th December, play the game and sleep one night.
Then the music and content should play

Reactions: Skyler

pbugyon

Jun 1, 2017
LOK Rebirth v0.5.4b
-----------------------
Added:

- 'Hold-to-Move' reimplemented (hold the left mouse button to simulate continuous clicks)
Fixed:
- Village map issues: clicking through and merging with status screen (unconfirmed).
- Game stucks when Vanlen & K move to the rack in first tanning job (unconfirmed).
- Zoom panel activating before time in some Nesi kissing scenes.
- Zoom panel not activating in Nesi kiss retry scene.
- Internal max number of saves was 16 instead of 25.

Download -

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I played the original game and I think the original Krystal was hotter, but the remake, reboot, salvation project (how do you even call this) has a bether interface. I love the dialogue system straight outa masseffect

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
please do make a good game you will get money problem is creator dont make good game they made shits with alot of content but that shit is not worth money dont care how many content those games have the problem remains they are shits with alot of content and they are milking money those who have good art are fucking CG based game and on the other hand good animation game dont have good art except few .As far as i know this game has both good art and animation nobody cares what you think or say ppl are supporting this project just because they liked it and if you really know how to do this stuff and have free time pls do make one i will be you first patreon.
Calm down. He's only said that the programming for a game like this is not that difficult. But programming is only one piece of the puzzle for a good game. There's also design, art, story, animation, et cetera.

shakal228

Jun 29, 2017
Any saves for latest version or closest stable version?game stuck on most of events after christmas scene
Cant launch event with Sek, is it availiable in this version?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes