3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

nuc4life

Dec 26, 2017
There like 3 scenes for complete and fail job for Armory guy.
y i got everything then i guess, here is my save file, hope i got it right. if anyone sees i miss something, i appreciate your reply :) i dont know if the picture is needed

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
y i got everything then i guess, here is my save file, hope i got it right. if anyone sees i miss something, i appreciate your reply :) i dont know if the picture is needed
You'll have to attach the .vars file for that savegame as well.

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
Another question. How do I seduce the guard on the west side? In the preview pic, it shows him exposing himself to Krystal.

nirakawa

Mar 2, 2018
i am at 199respect 480lust 350submission is there anything else i can do? bcs i didnt come to an end with Eri i think it said smthing like "final scene with eri will be in current version" idk. can someone help me?

Santvarg

Oct 22, 2017
What's changed in 0.5.4?
Small update is basically all I can see on Patreon, curious to see what's added
I'd love Cenvir's stuff finished (hes huge) but i kinda doubt that'd be called a small update haha

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Holy shit this is a wonderful game. It's gorgeous! I'm not a furry and I still love these characters!

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
What's changed in 0.5.4?
I'd love Cenvir's stuff finished (hes huge) but i kinda doubt that'd be called a small update haha
I've said how to access new content lol read my previous post

nuc4life

Dec 26, 2017
What's changed in 0.5.4?
Wasnt he done in 5.3 already ? the only thing that will be added in the Future (i think) are the possibility to swollow and to cum inside might be avadable when the shaman is implemented. bcuz they had a little conversation about the shaman (knowing if she can get pregnant)

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes