3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Santvarg

Oct 22, 2017
Wasnt he done in 5.3 already ? the only thing that will be added in the Future (i think) are the possibility to swollow and to cum inside might be avadable when the shaman is implemented. bcuz they had a little conversation about the shaman (knowing if she can get pregnant)
Being done would include the swallowing and cum inside bits (and hopefully deeper :p), so he's not quite finished yet

I've said how to access new content lol read my previous post
I didnt ask how to access it, I asked what was changed

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
0.5.4 link for those too lazy to go to Patreon

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas, you horny naughty little boys (and Schrodinger girls)!
Version 0.5.4 is out! And this is a small content update. Although it probably won't be what you're expecting. ^_^
For seeing what's new, you only need to go to sleep at the adequate time of the year... which is now. ;-)
Have fun!

Note: Although I'm quite satisfied with the quality of the event, it was also a very rushed thing for obvious reasons, so I recommend not overwriting your main save game file with this version, because I won't be available to solve collateral bugs until 26th.
Have both nice Christmas Eve and Day!

pentos99994

May 16, 2018
you only need to go to sleep at the adequate time of the year... which is now. ;-)
it dolesnt work for me
nothing changed at all( could some one tell my what should be happened?

Santvarg

Oct 22, 2017
you only need to go to sleep at the adequate time of the year... which is now. ;-)
it dolesnt work for me
nothing changed at all( could some one tell my what should be happened?
When you sleep (I assume on a save where you're already past a certain point in the story), you see a santa-themed scene, involving the dude dressed up as santa, a crowd, with Krystal in the middle

Wwaffle

Dec 26, 2018
Right now I’m at 199/350/260
I unlocked all of Vanlen scenes, tried to get Eri scenes but I can’t choose the option to “lick”
With sek I can’t choose the “h-how someone like...”
and I can’t rip the suit

I’m alredy at day 62 if it helps

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I'd almost forgotten about this game.

I wonder if walking is still slow as balls...

May 29, 2018
How many people are working on this game? I think we all have to realize that we aren't going to get updates every month like some other games where it's much "easier" to program. To all the people looking for updates I recommend checking back in every couple months and then hopefully there'll be something new. Sucks that it takes so long because it's such a great game and it seems like they've set the base for it very well, and adding the Shaman, the Stripper/Bellydancer at the Tavern, and special events should all be easier to do in the future but we'll see. No point in rushing them and complaining when it isn't updated.

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
How many people are working on this game? I think we all have to realize that we aren't going to get updates every month like some other games where it's much "easier" to program. To all the people looking for updates I recommend checking back in every couple months and then hopefully there'll be something new. Sucks that it takes so long because it's such a great game and it seems like they've set the base for it very well, and adding the Shaman, the Stripper/Bellydancer at the Tavern, and special events should all be easier to do in the future but we'll see. No point in rushing them and complaining when it isn't updated.
Amen Brother :)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes