3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

W65

May 31, 2018
See, shiny boob fur is why people think this game has potential. To hell with plot and game mechanics and all that.

I wonder if in a game like this the "animation" staff (guy, whatever) is working ahead of the rest of the group (the other guy, I guess). I mean, are they coordinated enough that they've got sex scenes done and ready to implement ahead of time? Is their use of the engine developed to the point that they can even do that effectively? It's the kind of stuff that I guess I might know more about if I were a patron of theirs... but probably not. Dev diaries don't seem to be a big thing with most indie devs.

Anyone remember the old late-90s-internet term for a developer's blog, back before blogging was a thing? It was called a dot-page or something. Christ, I'm getting old.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
I wonder if in a game like this the "animation" staff (guy, whatever) is working ahead of the rest of the group (the other guy, I guess). I mean, are they coordinated enough that they've got sex scenes done and ready to implement ahead of time? Is their use of the engine developed to the point that they can even do that effectively?
I doubt theat they have animation stored somewhere, laying and waiting just to be implemented.
There are 2 guys on the project: Kuja - art and writing, and Abelius - animations and engine (code and everything else). According to Trello Kuja is allways somewhat ahead, because drawing illustrations is somewhat easier than implementing and animating them and writing all other code as well. So basically while Kuja does have some additional stuff, all of the animations are done within the engine and thus the only one who can do that is Abelius. So I don't think that they have sex scenes done and just waiting there. Perhaps there are concepts of them, or maybe they were doing some scenes off the chart, but frankly speaking they have so much work to do ahead of them that I doubt they create animations to implement in the future also due to the fact that they very often jingle with the engine and skeletons and other core stuff that makes the basic animations (if they have such animations in store, after every new iteration or new system implementation they would need to fix all of the stored animations to get those working on the new system, which makes too little sense). Thers also a possibility that Kuja can do something within the engine, but I highly doubt that, due to all complications that double-person coding can cause. Usually to avoid all of the problems theres as little coders as possbile so they don't get at each others' throats.
I agree that a little bit of enlightenment from their side would be good, but... well, we have what we have. Sometimes they update their Patron page with news (for example at Feb11 they had an update, but unfortunately noone shared what they've said).
Thought I should say that if you are interested in the game development and how well it goes - you could allways check out their Trello with all of their tasks - its very convinient to follow the project's advancements, since their Trello is publicly opened (though it kinda kills the surprise of what is to come, since you already know everything beforehand :)).

W65

May 31, 2018
I doubt theat they have animation stored somewhere, laying and waiting just to be implemented.
There are 2 guys on the project: Kuja - art and writing, and Abelius - animations and engine (code and everything else). According to Trello Kuja is allways somewhat ahead, because drawing illustrations is somewhat easier than implementing and animating them and writing all other code as well. So basically while Kuja does have some additional stuff, all of the animations are done within the engine and thus the only one who can do that is Abelius. So I don't think that they have sex scenes done and just waiting there. Perhaps there are concepts of them, or maybe they were doing some scenes off the chart, but frankly speaking they have so much work to do ahead of them that I doubt they create animations to implement in the future also due to the fact that they very often jingle with the engine and skeletons and other core stuff that makes the basic animations (if they have such animations in store, after every new iteration or new system implementation they would need to fix all of the stored animations to get those working on the new system, which makes too little sense). Thers also a possibility that Kuja can do something within the engine, but I highly doubt that, due to all complications that double-person coding can cause. Usually to avoid all of the problems theres as little coders as possbile so they don't get at each others' throats.
I agree that a little bit of enlightenment from their side would be good, but... well, we have what we have. Sometimes they update their Patron page with news (for example at Feb11 they had an update, but unfortunately noone shared what they've said).
Thought I should say that if you are interested in the game development and how well it goes - you could allways check out their Trello with all of their tasks - its very convinient to follow the project's advancements, since their Trello is publicly opened (though it kinda kills the surprise of what is to come, since you already know everything beforehand :)).
Well, if the animator's doing double duty as the coder, then it's pretty certain they're not going to be getting too far ahead of themselves. It's no surprise the other guy's always ahead. Pretty much all the implementation duties are falling on the coder, seems like, since getting the artwork rigged however, animated, and implemented is pretty much completely up to him.

The more I think about it, the illustrator ought to be lightyears ahead in that setup. Maybe I ought to go look at that Trello, though I don't really care THAT much about how the project's coming along. If I did, I'd throw money at them.

fizz

Dec 27, 2017
Ok find one more scene
Hey Max. Great thing you're making a scene guide! Very good, especially as a non-native speaker.
But:

- 1 - Please use spoiler-tags:
Code:
[spoiler="All scenes in 0.6d"]
Scene 1
Scene 2
[/spoiler]
becomes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 2 - Best to edit your original post and add to it instead of making a new one. So all information is in one place.
The edit button can be found at the bottom of your post.

Maybe I ought to go look at that Trello, though I don't really care THAT much about how the project's coming along.
> "I would really love a dev blog like in the old days!"
> "Well, there's a dev-tracker you can check or pay for the patreon updates if you're interested."
> "B-Baka! I'ts not like I like your game or anything! („ಡωಡ„)"

This made me laugh. Have a good one, W65! (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
ALL SEX OPTION FOR 0.6D

1) Cenvir
Talk with Meiri and she give you quest " get some wood "
Just ignore this quest 2 times and she take you to Canvir
Help him and you are unlock sex scene with Canvir

2) Eri
Meiri give you a quest help Eri. Go and talk with her.
Take the pot but don't clean it!
Do it 2 time and Eri give you another work
and yea you unlock Eri sex scene!

3) Nemiri
Hmm Nemiri is cute girl. To unlock waterwall scene with Nemiri you must be dirty.
So first you can play with Sek, Canvir or someone else.
Now go to waterwall and take bath.
Nemiri will come take bath to. First time she only watch you
but next time you can wash her back and tits

4) Sek
First you need take quest " Help Eri "
Take the pot and Sek stop you and offer help

First help are free but next time he want more and more!

5) Vanlen
Help Eri one or two time and Meiri take you to Vanlen for new Job
Talk with Vanlen and help him in Armory
Next time in job and more option with Vanlen will unlock.

7) Nesi
Only what you need to do it's talk!
But first you need done all day quest for Eri or Vanlen and Meiri or Canvir
Now talk with Meiri and end day.
Talk with Nesi.
Sometimes you will unlock new option like " Gosip ", "Clothes " , and " Good night Kiss "

Ok to unlock Kiss scene you need talk with Nesi many times!
To unlock rape clothes you need have high perverted points! So first end Vanlen, Sek, Eri, Canvir and Nemiri scene and go to Nesi
Talk with her and take " Clothes option " and next " Rape it "

And for this moment you done all sex option

You did fine

napala

Jun 12, 2017
You and I have different memories of the original LoK game. From what I remember, the original was really just walking around, punching bad guys, and getting fucked if you couldn't spam the attack button quickly enough. It had no substance. There have been a number of versions since then. One in particular stands out, which is Version G by GoRepeat (yes, a finished game). It had this job system instead of the lacklustre combat. And to me it seems that LoK:Rebirth is using that as their inspiration.
That wasn't "the original" LoK game, you must be talking about either K-Fox and the Sword, or Furry Fury, both made by Dirtyc101

W65

May 31, 2018
> "I would really love a dev blog like in the old days!"
> "Well, there's a dev-tracker you can check or pay for the patreon updates if you're interested."
> "B-Baka! I'ts not like I like your game or anything! („ಡωಡ„)"

This made me laugh. Have a good one, W65! (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b
Hey, now, the difference between tsundere and lazy is... I forget.

(But, really, how often do you see someone make a pages-long post about a game or something, and then immediately in the next post say "but I don't care enough to do anything about it." I think I'm in numerous if not good company... in that I am also cheap. Since when has cheap and lazy been anything but a winning combo?)

Also, it was a .plan file! They used to call them .plan files, and you'd "finger" a dev to read their .plan file. You know you're old when the jargon you're looking for is on , and you also forgot all about catb.

That wasn't "the original" LoK game, you must be talking about either K-Fox and the Sword, or Furry Fury, both made by Dirtyc101
Man, this thread is taking me back. Dirtyc101's blog alone has been around like eight years now. I'd say we've come a long way since the old Playshapes days, but we really haven't. Eight years is the difference between Super Mario World and Half-Life... almost to the day, actually. Wow.

At least we'll always have shiny wet furry breasts. I hope.

imortalq

Oct 14, 2018
My game stop working at this piont and i cant do anyting. this is a bug or ...?
And now another one , this one works well before but now everything's stop working!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
My game stop working at this piont and i cant do anyting. this is a bug or ...?
And now another one , this one works well before but now everything's stop working!
I don't have any freezing or stop working problem. It is probably related with your computer. Did you check the options in game? There is an option for better fps. It shouldn't be the case but you can always try.

imortalq

Oct 14, 2018
I don't have any freezing or stop working problem. It is probably related with your computer. Did you check the options in game? There is an option for better fps. It shouldn't be the case but you can always try.
thx for answered. but i have a pc and laptop in both of them game stop working! at this tow point. and my both my pc and lap top have a en-of hardware.
why always someting happen only for me : ( .

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
thx for answered. but i have a pc and laptop in both of them game stop working! at this tow point. and my both my pc and lap top have a en-of hardware.
why always someting happen only for me : ( .
Why don't you try to ask your problem at their discord? You will get more help there.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Why don't you try to ask your problem at their discord? You will get more help there.
And if they answer on how to fix that, please share the answer here. :)
I encounter the same bug with the Pot Guy 10 times out 10.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes