Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
ALL SEX OPTION FOR 0.6D

1) Cenvir
Talk with Meiri and she give you quest " get some wood "
Just ignore this quest 2 times and she take you to Canvir
Help him and you are unlock sex scene with Canvir

2) Eri
Meiri give you a quest help Eri. Go and talk with her.
Take the pot but don't clean it!
Do it 2 time and Eri give you another work
and yea you unlock Eri sex scene!

3) Nemiri
Hmm Nemiri is cute girl. To unlock waterwall scene with Nemiri you must be dirty.
So first you can play with Sek, Canvir or someone else.
Now go to waterwall and take bath.
Nemiri will come take bath to. First time she only watch you
but next time you can wash her back and tits

4) Sek
First you need take quest " Help Eri "
Take the pot and Sek stop you and offer help

First help are free but next time he want more and more!

5) Vanlen
Help Eri one or two time and Meiri take you to Vanlen for new Job
Talk with Vanlen and help him in Armory
Next time in job and more option with Vanlen will unlock.

7) Nesi
Only what you need to do it's talk!
But first you need done all day quest for Eri or Vanlen and Meiri or Canvir
Now talk with Meiri and end day.
Talk with Nesi.
Sometimes you will unlock new option like " Gosip ", "Clothes " , and " Good night Kiss "

Ok to unlock Kiss scene you need talk with Nesi many times!
To unlock rape clothes you need have high perverted points! So first end Vanlen, Sek, Eri, Canvir and Nemiri scene and go to Nesi
Talk with her and take " Clothes option " and next " Rape it "

And for this moment you done all sex option
how to get nemiri?
i follow what u said but it nesi that come

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
how to get nemiri?
i follow what u said but it nesi that come
Just have to keep trying...it is random chance. If you don't want to keep playing full days to get the scene, just save before entering the water and reload if you don't get the one that you want.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
Just have to keep trying...it is random chance. If you don't want to keep playing full days to get the scene, just save before entering the water and reload if you don't get the one that you want.
owh..ok
how about vanlen?
i reach until give choice to be good or bad girl and each have 3
that the end for vanlen scene?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Where do you see combat in the swf files?

I am not seeing it anywhere. Unless you're talking about a reskin peach untold with Krystal which isn't by the LOK team which is what legend of rebirth is made by.
That wasn't "the original" LoK game, you must be talking about either K-Fox and the Sword, or Furry Fury, both made by Dirtyc101
My mistake. I had one of the many remakes in mind. But still, this game (Rebirth) seems to be heavily inspired by Version-G, which had jobs as well.

Ok find one more scene
When Krystal take bath other girls can join in. Like Nemiri or Nesi
Could you please use spoiler tags?

Usually to avoid all of the problems theres as little coders as possbile so they don't get at each others' throats.
Really? That's news to me. And I study programming in school. Usually people use version control software and hopefully a decent branching model. And if you have designed your software beforehand, you wouldn't be "getting at each others' throats".

Could you edit your posts next time instead of making consecutive posts?

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Really? That's news to me. And I study programming in school. Usually people use version control software and hopefully a decent branching model. And if you have designed your software beforehand, you wouldn't be "getting at each others' throats".
Well, you study programming at school while I've finished University and already have already worked as a programmer. So there you go, no sense in showing how big your dick is.

Yes, using a version control software such as TortoisGit helps with this stuff, but there are problems with branching when there are a lot of coders one way or another, there are still a lot of problems when brunches can't automaticly merge and you have to tickle everything with your own hands, which requires additional communication and time waisting. Surely everything depends on a set of diffirent factors such as the project itself, how difficult it is, how many people work on it at the same time, how expirienced they are with coding and version controll, how much they cooperate e.t.c. But one way or another there are problems, and depending on these factors developing can go as smooth as a river or as sharp as rocks, but general idea still stands - the less coders project has, the less problems project will expirience, because different people tend to work different ways (code different ways), the less ways - the less problems, its simple as that.
In big studios such thing can be taken down to a minimum by additional studying that management can actually provide their staff, but when talking about patreon and indie projects - theres none of it. People have to advance on their own and that can bring up a lot of unforseen difficulties.
So yes, the less coders - the cleaner and smoother the project can go.

Reactions: iluminadotoro

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So there you go, no sense in showing how big your dick is.
Wait what? I was just supplying some context to the statement I made. You decided to make it a contest.

the less coders project has, the less problems project will expirience
That I can agree with. There's a lot less to worry about when it's just you or a few programmers working on something. Of course there are tools to make things more uniform, linters and other code quality checkers, and there's bound to be a turning point where having more developers does make sense or is even necessary. And there's no guarantee that a piece of software is of higher quality when fewer programmers work on it either.

But we're getting off topic here. I doubt that any of this really applies to Kuja and Abelius.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
ALL SEX OPTION FOR 0.6D

1) Cenvir
Talk with Meiri and she give you quest " get some wood "
Just ignore this quest 2 times and she take you to Canvir
Help him and you are unlock sex scene with Canvir

2) Eri
Meiri give you a quest help Eri. Go and talk with her.
Take the pot but don't clean it!
Do it 2 time and Eri give you another work
and yea you unlock Eri sex scene!

3) Nemiri
Hmm Nemiri is cute girl. To unlock waterwall scene with Nemiri you must be dirty.
So first you can play with Sek, Canvir or someone else.
Now go to waterwall and take bath.
Nemiri will come take bath to. First time she only watch you
but next time you can wash her back and tits

4) Sek
First you need take quest " Help Eri "
Take the pot and Sek stop you and offer help

First help are free but next time he want more and more!

5) Vanlen
Help Eri one or two time and Meiri take you to Vanlen for new Job
Talk with Vanlen and help him in Armory
Next time in job and more option with Vanlen will unlock.

7) Nesi
Only what you need to do it's talk!
But first you need done all day quest for Eri or Vanlen and Meiri or Canvir
Now talk with Meiri and end day.
Talk with Nesi.
Sometimes you will unlock new option like " Gosip ", "Clothes " , and " Good night Kiss "

Ok to unlock Kiss scene you need talk with Nesi many times!
To unlock rape clothes you need have high perverted points! So first end Vanlen, Sek, Eri, Canvir and Nemiri scene and go to Nesi
Talk with her and take " Clothes option " and next " Rape it "

And for this moment you done all sex option
i think i finish all scene and get all the option with nesi
but when click clothes i cannot click rip
and when i ask sek about people cannot click him

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Wait what? I was just supplying some context to the statement I made. You decided to make it a contest.
Sorry. I misunderstood your intentions. I'm being put under a lot of stress lately and I get frustrated pretty quickly. My apologies.

there's bound to be a turning point where having more developers does make sense or is even necessary. And there's no guarantee that a piece of software is of higher quality when fewer programmers work on it either.
True, but it only makes sense when you really need to increase the speed and amount of content, not the quality of the project.
In my personal expirience it IS actually how it works. The less coders - the more streamlined the ideas, the more focused the tasks are being prioretized and the less different bugs and code mismanagement is at place, since every programmer's code is his own "fortress".
Maybe its only my expirience though...

But we're getting off topic here. I doubt that any of this really applies to Kuja and Abelius.
Why not? I think they have that exact situation, both of them work together as good as it can actually get. When there are 2 of you - you have everything planned out beforehand, thus the overall quality rises up. Surely Abelius could use more programming expirience and other programmers could actually help him with it, but as far as 2-only-people project goes I should say that Abelius does some really crazy good work here.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Today on the Dev-s updated their status named "A couple decisions", yet they seem to shut down the visibility on the amount of their income.

If someone could share some light on whats going on - that would be much appreciated.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Sorry. I misunderstood your intentions. I'm being put under a lot of stress lately and I get frustrated pretty quickly. My apologies.
No worries. Apologies accepted. We all know that text is the inferior method of communicating. The emotions behind words get lost.

Why not? I think they have that exact situation, both of them work together as good as it can actually get. When there are 2 of you - you have everything planned out beforehand, thus the overall quality rises up. Surely Abelius could use more programming expirience and other programmers could actually help him with it, but as far as 2-only-people project goes I should say that Abelius does some really crazy good work here.
I was more thinking of it in the sense that we were talking about the negative aspects of a large team, while Kuja and Abelius are the only ones working on LoK:Rebirth to my knowledge.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
This game have a good story line
hope for developer will have good support and time to make it
and hope that this game will have an end

Reactions: fizz

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if im not wrong i remebered abe telling that guard name was gladriyan correct it and stop calling him sek
SEK is old dude that is watching over berry trails and also ERI mate.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes