3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

User000955

Nov 26, 2016
Maybe I didn't read the placeholder properly when it showed up, I assumed it was telling the player that this way leads to the Slave path so they aren't surprised if they go down that route but they wanted to play something else...

The only version I've played is 0.6d. I met Keakrix, but I don't recall a rip prompt appearing during conversation with her.
I'll try another playthrough sometime and see if that works for me or not.
For the rip your clothes you do that after you mean Keatrix and go back to the tent, it will allow you the option

fizz

Dec 27, 2017
let me tell you guys something you wont get beta testing version link cause it never happend in the past

We got one of the early betas to v0.5 back in October.
Buuut... it only happened once, only stayed up for like a few hours, was really buggy and I would've enjoyed the update more if I would've waited for the regular release.
And yes, constant asking doesn't help.

But it happened.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
game freeze and crash after start, help pls
"It is released for 25$ patrons." was just a comment for people who think that it is released for 5$ patrons.

I wish i could help you. I don't know how you get the idea but game is not mine (I am just a fan not a dev). On the other hand, I don't have any crash or freezing problem.

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
From the looks of it, Abelius seems to currently be hard at work fixing all of those pesky game breaking bugs. If you want to follow the progress, look no further than their bug tracking board ( ). Since most of the bugs that have been submitted for this build seem to have been fixed, they might actually push 0.7 as soon as tomorrow [citation needed]
Edit: It seems Beta 3 was released just moments ago - If this version remains bug free, then we're good :)

Jan 2, 2018
From the looks of it, Abelius seems to currently be hard at work fixing all of those pesky game breaking bugs. If you want to follow the progress, look no further than their bug tracking board ( ). Since most of the bugs that have been submitted for this build seem to have been fixed, they might actually push 0.7 as soon as tomorrow [citation needed]
Edit: It seems Beta 3 was released just moments ago - If this version remains bug free, then we're good :)
At this time, Beta 4 is out. Does look like it's going well

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
At this time, Beta 4 is out. Does look like it's going well
Wow, that was really fast. Usually, Abelius does 4 betas, then releases a stable build. Since nothing was changed on the bugfixing trello, I presume he simply did some tweaks of his own, and released this as the final pass. Nice

Slrfyr

Jan 29, 2019
I did play it from the start. Is there a Lust requirement to actually pull off the rip? I first received the option to rip about 210, I tried again at 250, neither time was I able to select it.
UPDATE: Kept trying every night while building Lust from 250 to 300, no dice. Either it's bugged or it has a high Lust requirement. >>>> 350
For me, the option was able to be selected after some Cenvir event where he talks about your clothes. (Had >300 lust before that, so this must have triggered it). It was a few "sessions" after the footjob IIRC

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
how long we must wait to link to new version 0.7 ? sorry for my ebglish and sorry fo question but i can't wait
If you cant wait you can go to the patreon and pay 25 bucks to get it immediately, or 5 (or was it 10?) bucks to get it after the beta, which is probably next week or so.

manuli

Nov 9, 2017
i suppose the link will appear first here like the last one...i hope...

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
If you cant wait you can go to the patreon and pay 25 bucks to get it immediately, or 5 (or was it 10?) bucks to get it after the beta, which is probably next week or so.
i suppose the link will appear first here like the last one...i hope...
all i know that it will be available when it is released for warrior tier patreon(10$) cause there are alot of them but right now BETA testing is on going and there are few bloodbound tier patreon(25$) they are all probably busy looking for bugs.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
all i know that it will be available when it is released for warrior tier patreon(10$) cause there are alot of them but right now BETA testing is on going and there are few bloodbound tier patreon(25$) they are all probably busy looking for bugs.
It is already released for 10$ patrons. 0.7 officially released.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes