3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
i know its pain to play from the start but this is the only one game i like playing again from start.

Slava

Apr 3, 2017
some skipping(30 min in game)
- stage 1 rip clothes
- half of content(old) are open.
- New waterfall event randomly appear when bathing alone
- I don't know how to open stage 2 rip suit

C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth

P.S. Change "txt" into "vars" in the last file.

Reactions: humi198

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
Do anyone have save for from the start of V0.7 if you do then share pls

@Slava you didnt share variable file pls upload it if you have

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
some skipping(30 min in game)
- stage 1 rip clothes
- half of content(old) are open.
- New waterfall event randomly appear when bathing alone
- I don't know how to open stage 2 rip suit

C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth
Your save is not working, because of the 271956_ its not recognizing the file and if i delete that is not working either, its says its missing lokr_4.vars file

Slava

Apr 3, 2017
Do anyone have save for from the start of V0.7 if you do then share pls

@Slava you didnt share variable file pls upload it if you have
Done I update files, but i haven't any progress

Your save is not working, because of the 271956_ its not recognizing the file and if i delete that is not working either, its says its missing lokr_4.vars file
I edited post, refresh

damn, cant catch that new event. make >20 attempts
same

well you posted the wrong variable the number should be var_8 not var_4 pls reupload
I dont know why but files with same numbers have different creation time.

Reactions: humi198

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is the waterfall event the new clothes ripping? First everyone asks how you can get Krystal to rip her clothes, and I think up to this point it's still not 100% clear in what circumstances you can. And now people are asking about the waterfall event like maniacs.

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
Is the waterfall event the new clothes ripping? First everyone asks how you can get Krystal to rip her clothes, and I think up to this point it's still not 100% clear in what circumstances you can. And now people are asking about the waterfall event like maniacs.
The first stage clothes ripping should be well understood, but I can explain it again.
There are only two main requirements:
1 - You must have used the "chat" dialogue with Nesi enough times to unlock her dialogue when you
2 - Eventually have high enough lust (["SETTINGS/ClothesLustReq/BSRip1"]=200), after which the chat option now gives you dialogue about how the suit is totally not fit for the climate.
Edit: 3 - You must also have failed your firewood picking task enough times so that Meiri realises what you're up to
Ripping the suit is no longer a requirement for unlocking the option to simply choose to do Cenvir, instead of just having to fail the task several times.

I think I saw on the trello boards that the waterfall scene was also the lead into the second stage ripped suit, so probably.
The waterfall scene? I've tried too many times (over 50 times now :S ), and had no result. I can reliably get one of the three other scenes to show up by save editing the "RandomValue" to be something else, and then clicking through the "enter waterfall" dialogue as fast as I can upon loading.
After doing some memory editing, I could only conclude that the "random number" is actually just a number that increases by 1 from 0 to 100 before resetting back to zero, but I also think the actual value range is tiny for the random event. I might be wrong, and my cheatengine scrounging could have been done poorly. No, I couldn't lock the value, it cycles through faster than CE updates the number to a set value.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes