3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
<Part about ripping clothes>
Well, there's also the fact that people kept on asking why they couldn't rip Krystal's clothes. But it seems you know your stuff. I haven't played the game since before 0.5 I think, so I'm clearly talking out of my ass.
The waterfall scene? I've tried too many times (over 50 times now :S ), and had no result. I can reliably get one of the three other scenes to show up by save editing the "RandomValue" to be something else, and then clicking through the "enter waterfall" dialogue as fast as I can upon loading.
After doing some memory editing, I could only conclude that the "random number" is actually just a number that increases by 1 from 0 to 100 before resetting back to zero, but I also think the actual value range is tiny for the random event. I might be wrong, and my cheatengine scrounging could have been done poorly.
Ah, so I really underestimated you. I did not expect people to go to this level already.

It does make me wonder how you go about finding some random value that supposedly should trigger the event. Is it just guesswork, or what?
No, I couldn't lock the value, it cycles through faster than CE updates the number to a set value.
Just to make sure you actually do know about this, you can change the freeze interval in the settings menu for Cheat Engine.

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
Just to make sure you actually do know about this, you can change the freeze interval in the settings menu for Cheat Engine.
That's useful to know, I never needed to use it before. I guess setting it to the frame rate of the game should be sufficient.

Guys to trigger waterfall event u need to talk with Keakrix, about wildlife, then other animals, and then about Xyrin, then go to the waterfall
Edit: Correction - The talking about the Xyrin seems to activate a flag in the save, effectively making the event possible (but is now random), so don't worry if you don't get it the first time after speaking to her.
Here I was, thinking I'd already exhausted all the dialogue so far. Turns out, I'd missed that one subtree inside animals that you mentioned, nice going!

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
That is assuming things update no more frequent than the frames get drawn. Calculations could happen more often than the framerate a game runs at.
They definitely do, there's loads of calculations that go into building each frame. But the number of updates was definitely on the order of about 100/s, so even if I only updated it at 1/10 of the op code addition, it would still keep within the range I was looking to keep it within. But, that was totally for naught.
But hey, at least I only wasted about 30 minutes of my time with this, speedhack is a godsend :)
Edit: The event becomes random after you actually get it the first time, so save/load to you hearts content!

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
Here's a 100% save for v0.7 with stage 2 ripped clothes - The waterfall event is now random, so just reload the game if it doesn't work.
In the future, if you want to skip to the end faster without grinding through the game, just upload a save here:
And replace (nearly) all [Status='unassigned'] with [Status='success'] .
There are a few other variables like you need to change, like "NesiChats=10", and a whole load of variables you can change from "false" to "true". Doing that will give you a 100% save instead of spending hours on replaying the game! (or a solid 30 minutes trying to figure out which random value is required to activate an event that isn't yet random, like me)

Edit: The saves are in this location: C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth
If AppData appears to be missing, change so that you can see hidden files

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Here's a 100% save for v0.7 with stage 2 ripped clothes - The waterfall event is now random, so just reload the game if it doesn't work.
In the future, if you want to skip to the end faster without grinding through the game, just upload a save here:
And replace (nearly) all [Status='unassigned'] with [Status='success'] .
There are a few other variables like you need to change, like "NesiChats=10", and a whole load of variables you can change from "false" to "true". Doing that will give you a 100% save instead of spending hours on replaying the game!
I appreciate your efforts. However, I do remember something about the devs not wanting people to mess about in the saves themselves, and that that was why they implemented the cheats on the computer at the start of the game. Not that it matters much, but there could be a reason for it, and I thought I'd bring it up.

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
I appreciate your efforts. However, I do remember something about the devs not wanting people to mess about in the saves themselves, and that that was why they implemented the cheats on the computer at the start of the game. Not that it matters much, but there could be a reason for it, and I thought I'd bring it up.
I think that's just so that they can get more accurate info on any bugs or progression issues during development. The save system itself is pretty robust. With pot guy, for instance, you can set the first conversation as "active", and it will play it once again, and then continues as if nothing happened. Pretty clever actually

Reactions: cooldude33

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
soo...i used the cheats(yes me bad boy uwu) and i got to the point of being able to rip krystals clothes.stage 1....but im not getting the option whatsover.its always redded out when im talking with nessi at night and choosing the clothes option...is my game bugged cause of the cheats?

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
soo...i used the cheats(yes me bad boy uwu) and i got to the point of being able to rip krystals clothes.stage 1....but im not getting the option whatsover.its always redded out when im talking with nessi at night and choosing the clothes option...is my game bugged cause of the cheats?
You likely didn't pick the "lustiest" cheat, you need Lust = 200 to rip the clothes

CraneCaran81

Aug 3, 2018
So, guys, how do i progress further into main story after thanking Sek for saving Krystal at waterfall and getting assigned armory work? Also seen Nesi and Kantir scene and visited Nesi the next day

CraneCaran81

Aug 3, 2018
i know. i got all the scenes with cenvir, currently getting scenes by failing at armory, but where exactly do i progress the story?

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
i know. i got all the scenes with cenvir, currently getting scenes by failing at armory, but where exactly do i progress the story?
the progress is not ended unless it tells end content of certain character in this version
try different thing

wumpalumba

Jun 28, 2017
oof waited till 0.7 so i can see more content but it seems 0.7 an 0.6 has little content feelsbadman
well looks like ill wait for 0.8 xd

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
oof waited till 0.7 so i can see more content but it seems 0.7 an 0.6 has little content feelsbadman
well looks like ill wait for 0.8 xd
if you can wait then its a good thing playing alot of content at the same is better than small cuts.
by the way both 0.6 and 0.7 were more focused on stability of game engine that why low amount of content is added.

Reactions: wumpalumba
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes