3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I really liked the LOK flashgame.
Is it worth to download yet or should i wait a couple months for more content? According to some people here there dosent seem to be much content yet.
Which LoK Flash game? I can recall at least two unofficial ones from the boards, neither of which was ever finished.

Cirdyperv

Nov 9, 2017
There's enough content for a somewhat satisfying first playthrough. There's not enough content added each update to play every x+1 where x = version number.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Weird, I can't find the second bodysuit rip option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talk to the female huntress about Xyrin (monkey-like race), after that you'll need to go to the waterfall and choose to bath. It triggers randomly, so I would recommend saving before you take a dip in the waterfall and reloading until the event triggers.

Fartmaster

Dec 9, 2018
question about the shaman dialogue. Can't ask the red faded out question. Not in the game, or am I missing some trigger.

fizz

Dec 27, 2017
question about the shaman dialogue. Can't ask the red faded out question. Not in the game, or am I missing some trigger.
You need to advance Cenvir content pretty far along for it to be available. And it seems to be only available once.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So what exactly is "Stage 2" of the ripped suit?
is it just a bit less material?

If so, shame Stage 3 didnt get added with it. I know slow progression is good, and I normally like that too
but seeing as there are already conepts of an alternate suit I wonder how long its gonna take to get to that one.

I love all the updating of engine and stuff, but I feel where other creators are just terrible with engine stuff and ignore it for way too long, Abelius is just going a bit too far with it. I dont mind that they cant crank out 20.000 animations each update, but I would like to have some more story content and explorabale dialoge and non-animation interactions between people, establishing more of the world and integrating K more into the society down there instead of having such a long grind of repeated events.

I understand its due to the fact that we dont have a lot of "job" available yet, but I think a lot of jobs could be started with small animations or even just skips just to introduce "K is doing X" and then slowly you can introduce the more lewd aspects of every job, starting with one of the jobs, then moving to the next, etc, etc.

It opens the way for the people to see more of what they like in terms of story-path they want to go rather than feeling like the story doesnt move at all why the creators are trying to polish the engine and provide countless animations and CG events for ONE branching path.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So what exactly is "Stage 2" of the ripped suit?
is it just a bit less material?

If so, shame Stage 3 didnt get added with it. I know slow progression is good, and I normally like that too
but seeing as there are already conepts of an alternate suit I wonder how long its gonna take to get to that one.

I love all the updating of engine and stuff, but I feel where other creators are just terrible with engine stuff and ignore it for way too long, Abelius is just going a bit too far with it. I dont mind that they cant crank out 20.000 animations each update, but I would like to have some more story content and explorabale dialoge and non-animation interactions between people, establishing more of the world and integrating K more into the society down there instead of having such a long grind of repeated events.

I understand its due to the fact that we dont have a lot of "job" available yet, but I think a lot of jobs could be started with small animations or even just skips just to introduce "K is doing X" and then slowly you can introduce the more lewd aspects of every job, starting with one of the jobs, then moving to the next, etc, etc.

It opens the way for the people to see more of what they like in terms of story-path they want to go rather than feeling like the story doesnt move at all why the creators are trying to polish the engine and provide countless animations and CG events for ONE branching path.
I get what you're saying, but if they were to do it the way you describe it (introducing lots of jobs and developing them them at the same time), then you will have people that are not satisfied because there would be only foreplay for a long while.

I like the way they've done it thus far. Start with one job and develop its arc most of the way. That gives you a good enough taste of what the lewd scenes are like while also giving you a chance to get to the hardcore parts of it.

And another question, conservation still work or not?))
If you mean whether the saves carry over, then I think the answer is no.

Oh, and you can just edit your post instead of making multiple ones if you have more things to add/ask.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
ok what the fuck...i made a new game used no cheats only skipped to day 2.got past 200 lust and to the point were nessi asked me to rip my suit and its still not working?!is my game fucked over 9000 now?!pls someone help

thekids

Aug 15, 2017
ok what the fuck...i made a new game used no cheats only skipped to day 2.got past 200 lust and to the point were nessi asked me to rip my suit and its still not working?!is my game fucked over 9000 now?!pls someone help
I think you need submission over 100 or more to rip your suit.

SonicExTc

Feb 18, 2018
I think you need submission over 100 or more to rip your suit.
Hm kinda weird actually, I see that yellow heart is capped at 199, cant get purple heart over 175 and have over 450 that red heart thingy,. option to rip my suit is still not available,. maybe I'm missing smthn

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone else have a problem where the game freezes at the end of the pot guy scene? I was doing the grind with the MC and finally finished all the grinding and started to continue the story, now if i pick the sex scene option with the pot guy, game freezes right at the end where the dialogue choice is suppose to come up, but doesn't.

SonicExTc

Feb 18, 2018
Anyone else have a problem where the game freezes at the end of the pot guy scene? I was doing the grind with the MC and finally finished all the grinding and started to continue the story, now if i pick the sex scene option with the pot guy, game freezes right at the end where the dialogue choice is suppose to come up, but doesn't.
All my issues with game were fixed by simply running the game with admin rights., Im sure you tried this but I found myself way too many time forgetting to run the game with admin rights and just end up freezing during some scene switches

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes