3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
All my issues with game were fixed by simply running the game with admin rights., Im sure you tried this but I found myself way too many time forgetting to run the game with admin rights and just end up freezing during some scene switches
That tells you that something is wrong. You should not have to run a game as admin. I hope they can fix the issues people are having in the next version.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Game is working flawless for me. No bugs no errors and no problems at all. [Playing on PC]

ok what the fuck...i made a new game used no cheats only skipped to day 2.got past 200 lust and to the point were nessi asked me to rip my suit and its still not working?!is my game fucked over 9000 now?!pls someone help
Fast travel to tavern then go to right side of the map. You will see a lesbo hunter chick. Speak with her with every options she has then try to speak with Nessi again about ripping K's clothes.

Anyone else have a problem where the game freezes at the end of the pot guy scene?
Are you playing the latest version of the game which is 0.7? If yes, then your save must be corrupted somehow. I don't know why. I saw someone other than you was complaining about this problem for version 0.6d. When i try his save, i had the same problem but i've never faced this bug when i start a new game at my own PC. I don't know the tech. details of it but something might be related with one of the windows updates. (Just a assumption of mine, could be completely wrong)

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
Hm kinda weird actually, I see that yellow heart is capped at 199, cant get purple heart over 175 and have over 450 that red heart thingy,. option to rip my suit is still not available,. maybe I'm missing smthn
Someone said here that you now need to go through the cenvir route until you can go to him without talking to Meiri first. For that you need to fail her firewood quest a bunch of times.

*Edit: Alright maybe you also need to talk to Keakrix.

Reactions: SonicExTc

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Game is working flawless for me. No bugs no errors and no problems at all. [Playing on PC]

Are you playing the latest version of the game which is 0.7? If yes, then your save must be corrupted somehow. I don't know why. I saw someone other than you was complaining about this problem for version 0.6d. When i try his save, i had the same problem but i've never faced this bug when i start a new game at my own PC. I don't know the tech. details of it but something might be related with one of the windows updates. (Just a assumption of mine, could be completely wrong)
yes it is the current version, and it was working fine until i continued the story line by entering kantir hut. I just skipped the doing the pot guy scene right now by basically telling him no. just needed to do the the pot once for kantir to try to rape the mc. There is nothing actually left for me to do until the next update anyways, which i look forward to.

DKPlayer

Mar 9, 2019
Does anybody now how I reach the 300 submission points to get the eri scene? I have 185 right now and I did it with cenvir, the pot guy and vanlen... Am I overlooked some spots?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Does anybody now how I reach the 300 submission points to get the eri scene? I have 185 right now and I did it with cenvir, the pot guy and vanlen... Am I overlooked some spots?
If you have 450 lust then try to fail Vanlen's quest , you won't get anything at your first 2 try but then you will earn sub points untill you are 300 then fail Eri's pot task and try to bath at waterfall, there is a random event that gives you sub point if you are over 300

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018

Fast travel to tavern then go to right side of the map. You will see a lesbo hunter chick. Speak with her with every options she has then try to speak with Nessi again about ripping K's clothes.

thanks mate it finally worked! really appreciate your help^^

Reactions: RedGlow

SonicExTc

Feb 18, 2018
That tells you that something is wrong. You should not have to run a game as admin. I hope they can fix the issues people are having in the next version.
I see your point, but it's frustrating to loose all your progress from last save just becouse game froze., He asked for a solution I offered my experience.,
Someone said here that you now need to go through the cenvir route until you can go to him without talking to Meiri first. For that you need to fail her firewood quest a bunch of times.

*Edit: Alright maybe you also need to talk to Keakrix.
Ah yes, thank you! That worked

fboy5878

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone know where Golak is. And how to ask shaman the first question that is disabled? The one about ''I know this may sound weird'' thanks!!

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
how to ask shaman the first question that is disabled? The one about ''I know this may sound weird'' thanks!!
You need to advance through Cenvirs stuff and do the last option multiple times until he mentions asking the shaman about the possibility of K getting pregnant.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
hey guys can someone tell me how to get cenvirs scene ? i dont know exactly what to do
Go to his wifee called Meiri (She is in female side at fire place) then take her task which is "Bringing Firewoods to Meiri" but "FAIL" it. She will sugggest you to help Cenvir instead, say i will help him. Do it everyday for further scenes till you see "End of content with Cenvir"

Reactions: A$$A

A$$A

Feb 28, 2019
thanks for help but another problem came out when i did first scene with cenvir it went fine , second one too but third one ( first footjob ) ill get glitched at the end of the scene he say just " yessss " and nothing then it stay stucked and i cant do nothing just exit game ( btw never used cheats )

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes