3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
thanks for help but another problem came out when i did first scene with cenvir it went fine , second one too but third one ( first footjob ) ill get glitched at the end of the scene he say just " yessss " and nothing then it stay stucked and i cant do nothing just exit game ( btw never used cheats )
I can't help you with that because it's a technical issue. Try to ask your problem on their discord channel where developers are online (mostly). You can find discord link at their patreon page. Just click on my signature or go to first post.

There are some people who are having same issues at different locations. I've a save 100% completed with cenvir, i will edit my post if you're interested. However, you are going to miss first conversations (cenvir is trying to persuade K to have actions like bj, footjob etc.) but you will be able to see every scene.

Reactions: A$$A

A$$A

Feb 28, 2019
I can't help you with that because it's a technical issue. Try to ask your problem on their discord channel where developers are online (mostly). You can find discord link at their patreon page. Just click on my signature or go to first post.

There are some people who are having same issues at different locations. I've a save 100% completed with cenvir, i will edit my post if you're interested. However, you are going to miss first conversations (cenvir is trying to persuade K to have actions like bj, footjob etc.) but you will be able to see every scene.
well ill try to text them and let you know then thanks dude

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone have a compatible save for 0.6d that starts at around the 0.4 mark? I really don't want to have to play through the whole thing again.
EDIT Yes I've checked the save in the OP(admittedly after posting this) but it just returns you to the main menu.

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
Could someone here just paraphrase the answer to million dollar question? I really dont want to play through the current version. thanks

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Feels weird......
idk if Im okay with that.
maybe Arbelius can invent some body transformation genetics shit later so she can....
For now it might be a good idea cause it will make her less hesitant in sexual things, so there is that.

Gxtron

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience. I want to know that is there a possible way to rename the character by using save editor or by other methods? I tried the save editor but it's not working.Thanks!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience. I want to know that is there a possible way to rename the character by using save editor or by other methods? I tried the save editor but it's not working.Thanks!
I can change with save editor.
Upload your save that ends with ".save" not that ends with ".vars" then press "Crlt+F" search "PlayerName" then change the name inside of "...". For example; PlayerName="Krystal"

Save Location: C:\Users\PCNAME\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth

Reactions: Gxtron

Gxtron

Jan 24, 2018
I can change with save editor.
Upload your save that ends with ".save" not that ends with ".vars" then press "Crlt+F" search "PlayerName" then change the name inside of "...". For example; PlayerName="Krystal"

Save Location: C:\Users\PCNAME\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth
Yeah I tried it that way but unfortunately it didn't work. I tried it with different saves but her name still didn't change. Anyways, thanks for your help bro.

Reactions: joehoe

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
What happened to the Talek storyline?

It seems to be missing from Trello, and they never updated anything in the game?
Cant say for sure but they have archived that task. Usually that means that plannes for that task changed; more often it means that task will be done significantly later.
My best take is - they decided to leave it for later.

how do you save the game no matter what button I press or where I go in the game there is no save point?
Save the game as most of the games do: push "Esc" button and choose "Save" option in the menu, then choose a slot where the game will be saved.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes