3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Darkfastr

Mar 7, 2019
Here's a 100% save for v0.7 with stage 2 ripped clothes - The waterfall event is now random, so just reload the game if it doesn't work.
In the future, if you want to skip to the end faster without grinding through the game, just upload a save here:
And replace (nearly) all [Status='unassigned'] with [Status='success'] .
There are a few other variables like you need to change, like "NesiChats=10", and a whole load of variables you can change from "false" to "true". Doing that will give you a 100% save instead of spending hours on replaying the game! (or a solid 30 minutes trying to figure out which random value is required to activate an event that isn't yet random, like me)
How do you put the save in the folder???

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Tbh my lust is 499 and i can't rip the clothes at all, even first stage.. maybe cause i used the "cheats" at the start

May 29, 2018
That new waterfall scene is pretty awesome, not going to lie. Was NOT expecting that lol...

The conversation with Kea is very interesting too with all of the animals and plants and predators set for the future. Also, the Shaman intro and going to him late at night is very interesting. This game has SO much potential, can't wait for it to fill up with great scenes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The first stage clothes ripping should be well understood, but I can explain it again.
There are only two main requirements:
1 - You must have used the "chat" dialogue with Nesi enough times to unlock her dialogue when you
2 - Eventually have high enough lust (["SETTINGS/ClothesLustReq/BSRip1"]=200), after which the chat option now gives you dialogue about how the suit is totally not fit for the climate.
It appears that people are either not doing what it says here, or it actually isn't as simple as that given that people still are having problems.
Tbh my lust is 499 and i can't rip the clothes at all, even first stage.. maybe cause i used the "cheats" at the start
thats the same problem im having

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
It appears that people are either not doing what it says here, or it actually isn't as simple as that given that people still are having problems.
It seems that you aren't understanding the problem people are having. When using the cheat on the computer to artificially increase their Lust, they are finding that when presented with the dialogue with Nesi to rip the uniform, the choice to rip is greyed out and unavailable. This is exactly what happened to me when I tried it.

Reactions: Shirafune

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
It seems that you aren't understanding the problem people are having. When using the cheat on the computer to artificially increase their Lust, they are finding that when presented with the dialogue with Nesi to rip the uniform, the choice to rip is greyed out and unavailable. This is exactly what happened to me when I tried it.
I used the cheat and used the option to skip to day 2, and I had no problems with ripping the clothes or any other parts of the game. I do not think that using the cheat is the problem.
Edit: Except for the zoom function on the new scene not working that is. As far as gameplay was concerned though, had no issues.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Played 0.7 version today from start to finish.
Completed 100%. At the start used in-game cheat to gain 300 sub, and to skip to the chieftan introduction.
It took me about 6 hours to get everything and every variant of each dialog done.
I've encountered 0 bugs whatsoever. Got 1st and 2nd ripped suit without anykind of bugs or problems.
The only "buggy" thing is when K grinds Cenvir in the end and animation goes too quick. Devs are aware of that and will fix it eventually, but even that is ridiculously little problem - doesnt bother me whatsoever.
If you play this game from start to finish without cheat codes there are NO problems in playability whatsoever. Pretty damn clean build, love it.

Personal thoughts:
Grind is goddamn real. It took me 52 in-game days to do everything. About 10-12 days just to get through grinding Lust, and this is with Submission cheat codes on. If I tried to grind Sub level which Eri requires 300 I think I would go straight up insane. Submission grind a.t.m. is just horrible imo.
In terms of new added content:
- ripped bodysuit lvl2 is kinda underwhelming; I know a lot of people liked it, but I personally don't feel much of a difference. Now if theres going to be a lvl3 ripped suit - that should be looking even better. This event comes with a new waterfall scene though;
- new waterfall scene is just good. Its a good addition to the game - would love to see progression on this one in the future;
- shaman intro and following after that scenes are interesting. Theres not a lot of them, but those that are implemented are intriguing. The answer to "$1mln.question" is just amazing. I know a lot of people love that kind of stuff. Also night time now finally has a purpose;
- optimizations are appriciated as allways.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
This, I have this XD Well, all I wanted from this update is see the "million dollar question" and that I did, nothing worth seeing anyway apart from that
Played 0.7 version today from start to finish.
Completed 100%. At the start used in-game cheat to gain 300 sub, and to skip to the chieftan introduction.
It took me about 6 hours to get everything and every variant of each dialog done.
I've encountered 0 bugs whatsoever. Got 1st and 2nd ripped suit without anykind of bugs or problems.
The only "buggy" thing is when K grinds Cenvir in the end and animation goes too quick. Devs are aware of that and will fix it eventually, but even that is ridiculously little problem - doesnt bother me whatsoever.
If you play this game from start to finish without cheat codes there are NO problems in playability whatsoever. Pretty damn clean build, love it.

Personal thoughts:
Grind is goddamn real. It took me 52 in-game days to do everything. About 10-12 days just to get through grinding Lust, and this is with Submission cheat codes on. If I tried to grind Sub level which Eri requires 300 I think I would go straight up insane. Submission grind a.t.m. is just horrible imo.
In terms of new added content:
- ripped bodysuit lvl2 is kinda underwhelming; I know a lot of people liked it, but I personally don't feel much of a difference. Now if theres going to be a lvl3 ripped suit - that should be looking even better. This event comes with a new waterfall scene though;
- new waterfall scene is just good. Its a good addition to the game - would love to see progression on this one in the future;
- shaman intro and following after that scenes are interesting. Theres not a lot of them, but those that are implemented are intriguing. The answer to "$1mln.question" is just amazing. I know a lot of people love that kind of stuff. Also night time now finally has a purpose;
- optimizations are appriciated as allways.
Possible to share your save so I'm properly ready for 0.8? (unless the saves won't be compatible XD)

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
According to the Discord, there's a bug with the Lust cheat. If you set the Player Krystal's Lust to 200 or higher, you can't perform the first suit rip... but setting it to 100 and building it up seems to work fine.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
According to the Discord, there's a bug with the Lust cheat. If you set the Player Krystal's Lust to 200 or higher, you can't perform the first suit rip... but setting it to 100 and building it up seems to work fine.
Well yeah, I was the one who asked about it XD

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Possible to share your save so I'm properly ready for 0.8? (unless the saves won't be compatible XD)
You have al lthe time in the world until 0.8 comes out)
Abelius should soon travel somewhere and thus hes not going to work that hard on the project for a while, thus meaning that the next update is a loooong way ahead.
Plus 0.7 just came out. Usually they update once in 2-3 months(?). trust me, you can play this game 2 mins in a day and you will make it until the next update without a sweat.

I don't mind sharing save files. Not sure how to do that though.
If you explain how to do that - I'll share no problem.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I don't mind sharing save files. Not sure how to do that though.
If you explain how to do that - I'll share no problem.
Saves are located in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth. You need at least the .save and the .vars file of a save as far as I know. So just zip those and attach them to a post here to share the save.

Reactions: Phanatic

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
Decided to do some rigorous testing, and by testing, I mean "Krystal sleeps for 10 nights straight". Yep, even if the lust is high enough, that option is greyed out... Until Meiri tells you that you might as well go directly to Cenvir.

Conclusions: Some options are actually locked, even if your lust is high enough, until after a certain event. The event in question? {Entry_2_State="success", Entry_2="GoToCenvirDirectly"} (although, this particular flag requires that entries 1-6 from cenvir are also "success", and the next one along set to "active")
In the old versions, you did not get the option to go to Cenvir directly until after you ripped your suit. In this version, you can only rip the suit once you get the option to go to Cenvir. I also noticed that the very same goes for the "swallow" option in the waterfall scene.
I will edit my post, because a final requirement is that you fail your firewood gathering enough times.

Reactions: cooldude33

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Saves are located in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth. You need at least the .save and the .vars file of a save as far as I know. So just zip those and attach them to a post here to share the save.
Thanks for hints. I hope I did it the right way.

Here you go, pal. Enjoy!

Aug 28, 2018
I really liked the LOK flashgame.
Is it worth to download yet or should i wait a couple months for more content? According to some people here there dosent seem to be much content yet.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes