JL5

Apr 9, 2021
i want every woman in the game two but there are choices you will have to make in the end and some are bad and some are good. just like 2 you could leave adule fraha to be a minoture slut.
Oh ya for sure I expect multiple endings but I'm just worried we wont get that choice and we're just gonna use a giant throne as a cuck chair.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i type fast and do not look over my spelling even tho my spelling is a mess to begin with.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
When I open the game, it was black screen and after 3-4 sec the game closed itself.
Well, without an error message, I can't tell you exactly what's wrong. Maybe it's having a problem drawing the graphics. The vagaries of RPGMaker are beyond me, but if this started after you installed the newest RTP, I would suggest uninstalling it and reinstalling the version that came with the game.

BRIONAC_DIB

Jun 9, 2023
Well, without an error message, I can't tell you exactly what's wrong. Maybe it's having a problem drawing the graphics. The vagaries of RPGMaker are beyond me, but if this started after you installed the newest RTP, I would suggest uninstalling it and reinstalling the version that came with the game.
I already tried all of them but it still not work. Any suggestion?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I already tried all of them but it still not work. Any suggestion?
Two suggestons: close all other applications you have running before starting the game, or delete the game and extract a fresh copy (move your saves before you do that, of course). If that doesn't do the trick, then try asking on the RPGMaker forums. Just don't mention what game it is; they like to keep it "PG-13" over there.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes