SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
I haven't played this game in like 2-3 years now. Have there been any new scenes with Laquidia or with young Farah at all?

Febrazil

Oct 19, 2017
I have all the RPG Maker versions downloaded and the game don't work, I double click the .exe, a black screen apears and after 2 seconds the game crashes, anyone know how to solve that?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I have all the RPG Maker versions downloaded and the game don't work, I double click the .exe, a black screen apears and after 2 seconds the game crashes, anyone know how to solve that?
A quick search of this thread for "black screen" only returns approximately 80 other people who found a solution.
Maybe you should try searching too?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So is this place bugged (I have the key to open it) or unimplemented yet?
1.png

Can't believe after YEARS of drought about proper L O R E content we're being cockblocked like this...

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
So is this place bugged (I have the key to open it) or unimplemented yet?
View attachment 3287515

Can't believe after YEARS of drought about proper L O R E content we're being cockblocked like this...
It's been a while since i played but if i remember correctly you exit from the other side at some point during the main story. Basically just keep playing and you will eventually open the door.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's been a while since i played but if i remember correctly you exit from the other side at some point during the main story. Basically just keep playing and you will eventually open the door.
Like that other guy said; I'm fairly sure you're mistaking locations. The one I'm talking about is in the Famine Wasteland semi-secret zone. The "quest" to get the key to open this area (which was in the game for a loooooooooong time already) has been added only in the most recent update.
Anyways; I've datamined the game in RPGMaker XP and it seems there is absolutely nothing inside the tower or the door event itself. Which means it's unimplemented. Fucking classic Gabe.

Reactions: Sawba

caju

Oct 5, 2017
why u so mean tho? I'm not used to f95
This is BASIC stuff in life. In order to succeed in anything, you first need to learn how/where to access information.
In almost every thread on this site, people will tell you "learn to search"

Reactions: DarkLizerd

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
why u so mean tho? I'm not used to f95
1706066404895.png Don't worry man I got ya. While you're in this thread go to the top right of the page and you'll see the search bar. click on it, and you'll notice the drop down that will indicate where exactly you're searching for the keyword. Make sure it says "This thread" and then search the keyword and it will show you all of them in this thread. Hope that helps!

LjubaFTW

Dec 21, 2021
So where does the story end as of now,because i thought the game was fully finished yet when i got the artifact from the ice region and came back it said that that was the end of the beta?

Reactions: Nexus265530

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
Aside the duo photoshoot with Laquadia and mama Farah, wonder who is other duo in the atelier? My guess is maybe Gabrielle and Bal'rana, tell me your findings and thoughts?
Mature Farah + Laquadia (start with Farah)
Ra'Tiki + Mhu'Tiki (start with Ra'Tiki)
Elin + Beatrix (start with Elin)

I've tried all the girls, that's all I've got. Simply start a photo shoot with the first girl and then stop.

p.s. Beatrix and the harpy woman in the clock tower have new conversation topics (or maybe not so new, I don't bother to check these micro updates anymore)

p.p.s press F to pay respects to
-the Black Dame (used to be my favourite one, now I barely remember she exists)
-Masquerade
-Gin
-Sunny Sue
-Naluna
-yellow furry girl (lol no, fuck her)
-announced a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, but still not implemented in the game: mermaid ultra boss, asian journalist chick, Puta Bananas, some loli?? hooker.

and many more lost and forgotten 2d turbosluts. The admiral chick will probably join them soon in a couple of years lmao

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
p.p.s press F to pay respects to
-the Black Dame (used to be my favourite one, now I barely remember she exists)
-Masquerade
-Gin
-Sunny Sue
-Naluna
-yellow furry girl (lol no, fuck her)
-announced a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, but still not implemented in the game: mermaid ultra boss, asian journalist chick, Puta Bananas, some loli?? hooker.

and many more lost and forgotten 2d turbosluts. The admiral chick will probably join them soon in a couple of years lmao
For the love of God, do NOT remind Gabe of all those side-characters, I want to finally fucking see how the story ends this year.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think gabe will try to add them all with the ending because in every game character has a part to play. but this seem's to be going more in the way of the monsters fucking every one and the mc only getting a little snu snu in the middle even tho he is a god are something.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i want every woman in the game two but there are choices you will have to make in the end and some are bad and some are good. just like 2 you could leave adule fraha to be a minoture slut.

Reactions: Nexus265530
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes