manormansion69

Oct 9, 2020
Can you guys please give me some tips to improve my yodayo Osira chatbot?
Firstly, its thanks to you I discovered yodayo. And tried Osira first, so i might have not been used to the "chatbot controls" at my "run". I think her personality is pretty good and fitting, I think there isn't much you can really do with with the bot repeating things like "this is to further prove your alliance" and stuff like that. But I do think shes too quick to submit permanently. In my eyes Osira is someone who would comply with someone who has an advantage over her, but she would never be content in such a relationship, I think there is a lack of, "if she sees weakness she would take the opportunity". I also noticed that shes not too fond of you interacting with Opala and Farah in a humiliating way(although again it does become finicky with these bots when you include more "parties" so this might be an unfair critique) whilst the Osira from the games usually takes allot of pleasure from torturing those two, on her own and for others.

All that aside I think you capture her fairly well. Especially her pride regardless on how low you make her fall.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I wasn't home to post the blog yesterday but things are looking well, the only way I can see this backfiring is that even though Gabe has been mentioning working on main story for every post this month the content still only amounts to like 10 minutes, which I doubt is the case. Gabe's been focused, and working on the things that need to be completed so far which is great, but we'll need to see the next beta to determine whether or not real progress is being made here. I'm excited though.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Hello can anyone help me? When I start the game it was force closed. I already install lasted version of RGSSRTP.
I had the same problem, the way I fixed it was un-hide the Data and Graphics folders inside the directory that Game.exe is located at. Why they were hidden in the first place, I have no clue.

Reactions: DarkLizerd
Jun 6, 2020
Firstly, its thanks to you I discovered yodayo. And tried Osira first, so i might have not been used to the "chatbot controls" at my "run". I think her personality is pretty good and fitting, I think there isn't much you can really do with with the bot repeating things like "this is to further prove your alliance" and stuff like that. But I do think shes too quick to submit permanently. In my eyes Osira is someone who would comply with someone who has an advantage over her, but she would never be content in such a relationship, I think there is a lack of, "if she sees weakness she would take the opportunity". I also noticed that shes not too fond of you interacting with Opala and Farah in a humiliating way(although again it does become finicky with these bots when you include more "parties" so this might be an unfair critique) whilst the Osira from the games usually takes allot of pleasure from torturing those two, on her own and for others.

All that aside I think you capture her fairly well. Especially her pride regardless on how low you make her fall.

Hope that helps.
Thanks

Jun 6, 2020
Right now I'm trying to make a chatbot of Laquadia and I want her to be like a worse version of Osira, an obsessed fanatic who chooses not to change her ways and always betrays her allies.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I am new to the game, so should i play the golden editions to understand the story or just play the origins now ?
Yeah, the game's part of a series IIRC, so you may want to consider playing the previous entries to get a feel for the characters/stories first.... before playing this one. It would make more sense, (i.e., chronologically speaking).

Reactions: Dontforget666

manormansion69

Oct 9, 2020
I am new to the game, so should i play the golden editions to understand the story or just play the origins now ?
I played Origins first and had allot of fun, You don't really need to play the other games to enjoy this ones story (so far) it's all contained within itself. What it does have is recurring characters, allot of them. For example the person who sells Young Farah is a character that appears in the previous two games, in Origins it's kept vague, only described as someone upset with Farah without Farah herself not knowing why. If you played the second game that is one of the plot points (but otherwise there is no mention of who this person is). References to Gods/Demons, from the previous games also get made, but you can ask for lore regarding a certain Dragon (who is a major character in 2) and it's relative strength.

Two of the the companions that you get in origins(apart from obviously the royals which appear in every game) are from the previous games as side characters or even bosses. Same applies to the 2nd game where you get to fight the the main character and some of his companions from the first game.

All in all, its up to you, my problem comes not being able to play RPGM combat for that long so maybe spread it out. The First game is practically unrelated to Origins because it takes place on "earth" you travel to Egypt and Greece, but the ending sets up the second game. This game is very short but its also pretty lacking in scenes.

The second game is much larger and has some good side content, im yet to finish it but im getting close.

The setting for LoQO2 takes place on the same "world" as Origins just different continents, for example one of the scientists from 2 comes from the origins map.

Reactions: Dontforget666

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
This save file has all the content for all 5 cg styles and most of the unlocked content. If you see that I'm missing something, I would appreciate it if you put it to complete it. Maximum level characters (99), strongest armor and weapons, etc.
do you have more saves? i want the new kaythee scene

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes