Sneak0

Apr 16, 2018
Why is it when I try to pick lock certain wardrobes or other amenities it says "failed to lock pick" but others I am able to lock pick?

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Why is it when I try to pick lock certain wardrobes or other amenities it says "failed to lock pick" but others I am able to lock pick?
There are different "levels" of lock, sothe lockpick you have isn't good enough to unlock everything.

Reactions: Sneak0

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
It's been a while since I've played, so forgive me if there was a tutorial or something, but how do you summon prisoners to your room? I have Laquadia servicing the horse, and I only get the option to fuck Steel Demoness.

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
It's been a while since I've played, so forgive me if there was a tutorial or something, but how do you summon prisoners to your room? I have Laquadia servicing the horse, and I only get the option to fuck Steel Demoness.
Go to your main bed chamber and click on the chain hanging from the wall next to the big photo frame in the middle. You will get the option to summon the prisoners to your chamber.

maxmanly

Nov 25, 2019
Latest version. Crashing on startup after 2 seconds of black screen. Can't even get to the menu. Tried re-installing everything and it still wont work. Anti-virus isn't messing with it either. Can anyone help with this?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
some of the high lords are fucked in the head but the queen said she would do anything. when makeing deals try not to say i will do anything to get help because your screwing you self lol.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Ever figure this out? I have no mods installed but also can't find the guy to bring me onto the ship. Tried going through the save editor messing with flags but didn't figure it out.
Strange, this has never happened to me in any of my games, shouldn't you have skipped the mission by going straight to Cecily's house?

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Latest version. Crashing on startup after 2 seconds of black screen. Can't even get to the menu. Tried re-installing everything and it still wont work. Anti-virus isn't messing with it either. Can anyone help with this?
Weirdly enough this just started happening to me too. Anyone else have a solution?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes