dmitri997

May 5, 2017
It seems I can't access to Menu by pressing x or z or 0 on the numpad, I can only accessed to menu screen only when I used alt+tab. How to fix this?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
It seems I can't access to Menu by pressing x or z or 0 on the numpad, I can only accessed to menu screen only when I used alt+tab. How to fix this?
Do you mean the one accessed with the ESC key to see your items and stats???
Alt+Tab should show you other running programs...

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Which of the CG styles is known as the 'International Edition'? The latest post by Gabe says: "I'll have to disable the International Edition for the public release of episode 3"

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
While I don't like that the International art is going to be delayed even more, it is what it is I guess. Sad because in my opinion it is the superior one and they also do scenes for white, black, wolf, bull and horseman scenes. Wouldn't mind them being the sole artist in any future title she releases. Would have been nice if she gave us a reason why the artstyle is delayed again though. It wasn't six months ago they had nearly caught up to the other art :(

Reactions: RedPillBlues

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
While I don't like that the International art is going to be delayed even more, it is what it is I guess. Sad because in my opinion it is the superior one and they also do scenes for white, black, wolf, bull and horseman scenes. Wouldn't mind them being the sole artist in any future title she releases. Would have been nice if she gave us a reason why the artstyle is delayed again though. It wasn't six months ago they had nearly caught up to the other art :(
Is the "International" the one in the center on the select screen? If we are going from left to right which of the 5 is it? Third? If so, that would indeed be tragic.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is the "International" the one in the center on the select screen? If we are going from left to right which of the 5 is it? Third? If so, that would indeed be tragic.
Yeah its the middle one. SethXZoe is a hell of an artist, and I don't think my little heart could take him leaving.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, that's shitty news... :(
Its bad news but not the worst. The patreon builds will still have his art in them, its just that hes progressing much slower then the other editions so when the public build come out it wont have the international edition right away. Instead it will come out at a later date. So us pirates are fine.

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
Do you mean the one accessed with the ESC key to see your items and stats???
Alt+Tab should show you other running programs...
Yes, when I pressed x or 0 not thing happened, but when I use alt+tab it show the menu. I don't know what cause this though.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Its bad news but not the worst. The patreon builds will still have his art in them, its just that hes progressing much slower then the other editions so when the public build come out it wont have the international edition right away. Instead it will come out at a later date. So us pirates are fine.
Not just later, but much later. According to the post, it will be several months after the public release before the 'international' art is added; which is kind of a bummer. But you are right, it isn't the worst news. It would suck far more if the artist got dropped altogether.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
where sommer cove ? cant see on map
It's a secret location, so you will not see it on the map until you walk into it. To the right of the Royal Cottage there is a road going down to what looks like nowhere, go down all the way to the bottom, there you will see a rock, to the right of the rock is the entrance to the Summer Cove.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Not just later, but much later. According to the post, it will be several months after the public release before the 'international' art is added; which is kind of a bummer. But you are right, it isn't the worst news. It would suck far more if the artist got dropped altogether.
Thank god he's not leaving the game permanently. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Still, is part of his art on the current version (2.15b) missing? Since you guys are saying he's slower.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, when I pressed x or 0 not thing happened, but when I use alt+tab it show the menu. I don't know what cause this though.
I didn't know X and 0 (zero) were options for accessing the menu, thanks...
But the Alt+Tab sounds like a computer problem...
Are you running Windows?
(I have Win 10, 64bit)
Does Alt+Tab work correctly when you run other programs??? (When Opala in not running??? Have you tried any of the other Opala games to see if the same thing happens??? How about other RPG games?)

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Thank god he's not leaving the game permanently. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Still, is part of his art on the current version (2.15b) missing? Since you guys are saying he's slower.
There wasn't much new art from 2.14 to 2.15 so no.

Reactions: Synaxis

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
I didn't know X and 0 (zero) were options for accessing the menu, thanks...
But the Alt+Tab sounds like a computer problem...
Are you running Windows?
(I have Win 10, 64bit)
Does Alt+Tab work correctly when you run other programs??? (When Opala in not running??? Have you tried any of the other Opala games to see if the same thing happens??? How about other RPG games?)
I'm currently using Win7 64bit, and I haven't try that on other Opala games yet. I guess I can live with it just wondering why the (x) doesn't work :unsure::unsure:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like all the art but to have one of the artist get dropped would be a pain in the ass. because were would we get scenes of all those fine ass ladies getting hammered lol. but really everyone has all these pictuer's and scenes and poor little Kythie only has one that is a crying shame.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i like all the art but to have one of the artist get dropped would be a pain in the ass. because were would we get scenes of all those fine ass ladies getting hammered lol. but really everyone has all these pictuer's and scenes and poor little Kythie only has one that is a crying shame.
To be fair, Kythie is still pretty new so she'll hopefully get more screen time sex as things move on.

Hopefully Gabe does it right though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know how the mc feels about it kythie is going to want sex with him too.
That's the problem some of us can see coming up.

It should be the MC that teaches Kythie and takes care of her BUT going by Gabe's track record it's just as likely that Kythie gets gangbanged by horse cock then bukkaked by lizard men before finally giving the MC a handjob while 2 minotaurs arse rape her.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes