Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
How do we get Kythie out of bed ?
I did sleep at the castle and talked to the black dame but she keeps on telling me to look for Opala. Really annoying since Kythe was one of my best fighting character...

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
How do we get Kythie out of bed ?
I did sleep at the castle and talked to the black dame but she keeps on telling me to look for Opala. Really annoying since Kythe was one of my best fighting character...
With addition of Illusian Forest you need to get her first.

Reactions: Sokaris

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is it possible to play the game without having to search every box?

Is there an in game quest log?

Is there a CG rip?

Footsniffer24

Dec 28, 2018
Is it possible to play the game without having to search every box?

Is there an in game quest log?

Is there a CG rip?
Yes
Yes

Download that, open it, select the games .rgss file and it should extract all images.
If you do could you upload them in a mega file here? I don't have a computer to do it on or i would

Feb 1, 2018
It's a quest reward: you go to the park and look through the benches, there will be a person on a bench with blue hair, talk to him, then go to the basement of the pub (Black Dame will be there she will give you the lock pick set).
thanks but i already figured that out an hour after i asked thanks for the help anyways.

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
So I think I am soft-locked, I just met Kythie, she isn't in my party or anything and I went to the Illusian Forest while she is recovering to look for Opala but when I go in the church that has "Crayden" the game just freezes, the .exe doesnt, the game just doesn't do anything, any help, did I miss something and this is a bug?

ricplacekick

Aug 12, 2018
So I think I am soft-locked, I just met Kythie, she isn't in my party or anything and I went to the Illusian Forest while she is recovering to look for Opala but when I go in the church that has "Crayden" the game just freezes, the .exe doesnt, the game just doesn't do anything, any help, did I miss something and this is a bug?
You need to have v2.15b. v2.15 is bugged. Thought it would have been fixed by now, but at 1 time, the Mega link was 2.15 while the other links were 2.15b.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Can't wait for 2.16. The attack on Collussia sounds lake a really interesting story development.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Can't wait for 2.16. The attack on Collussia sounds lake a really interesting story development.
Wouldn't hope for it to get done on 2.16. Hell, it's so important plot-wise that it might even be the 3.0 release.
Hard to believe the game is almost 75% done, but then again, it's been a looooooooong time since it's inception.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Wouldn't hope for it to get done on 2.16. Hell, it's so important plot-wise that it might even be the 3.0 release.
Hard to believe the game is almost 75% done, but then again, it's been a looooooooong time since it's inception.
You are probably right. I hope 3.0 isn't 85 updates away... After how many 2.xx does this game normally move up a whole number?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes