DiBreaker

Mar 6, 2018
problem is i'm in the hill area with crayden and i'm following the guide and suddenly i get to the point i have to buy the razor thing for the illustrations and crayden quit the team already and its been 3 hours of grinding im over-leveled now and i still cant spawn the golden thing and i cant buy the detector cause i have no place where i can buy it i already have almost 1M gold from grinding

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You can't get the razor yet, you'll have the opportunity to get that painting in the castle later.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You'll have to get a few achievements before you can get the art razor, I forget which ones, but you definitely can't get them before Crayden leaves the party. You can still use him to grind golden beetles if you want. I think that with the detector (you can't get that yet either) the enemy spawn with a golden beetle glows gold, while without it the enemy spawn just looks normal so you'll have to attack it to see if the beetle is there.

rcop101

May 31, 2017
this might be a dumb question but how do you adjust the volume of the game? I dont have a menu option for it in-game and i kinda wanna listen to a podcast while i grind the titles.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
this might be a dumb question but how do you adjust the volume of the game? I dont have a menu option for it in-game and i kinda wanna listen to a podcast while i grind the titles.
You can alternatively just turn it down in your Volume mixer.

no one here

May 15, 2017
help downloaded what i needed it launches with a black screen and missing graphic people keep saying to download the thing on the main page already done that

brownman

Oct 5, 2018
How to fix homestead black screen? I have the newer version already but the screen is always black when i enter the homestead

brownman

Oct 5, 2018
I tested it out (by raisig the variable manually to 6 because you know the second homestead scene is fucked) and the scene in the church with Cecily did work. It just adds one image and several lines of text, nothing more.
Can you tell me how to change it?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes