DiBreaker

Mar 6, 2018
is anyone having trouble with finding trading card 10 beatrix when playing the game in the inn i had it happen 3 times i cant seem to get the card to be able to talk to crayden and start the journey was it something i did wrong or is it the game ?
any help would be appreciated guys

Apr 17, 2018
is anyone having trouble with finding trading card 10 beatrix when playing the game in the inn i had it happen 3 times i cant seem to get the card to be able to talk to crayden and start the journey was it something i did wrong or is it the game ?
any help would be appreciated guys
wish I could help but im having a hard time figuring out how to leave the damn castle

U

User_911637

Where to find an art razor?
"The Art Razor can be purchased from the Title Rewards section after acquiring 1 Title in the Thief section. It costs 1 Golden Orb." - from the LoQO Wiki

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
I'm facing a weird issue and it seems I'm stuck with it. Whenever I'm trying to swap characters when it comes to the party, I can only remove them but not let them join. Every time I choose the option "join party" it just says that "Unable to join. All character slots are already in use". But I have no one else in the party but me -_-

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I tested it out (by raisig the variable manually to 6 because you know the second homestead scene is fucked) and the scene in the church with Cecily did work. It just adds one image and several lines of text, nothing more.
Which church is the scene in, Colussia? I have gone through the whole game and haven't got it yet. Been looking for it for a while.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Which church is the scene in, Colussia? I have gone through the whole game and haven't got it yet. Been looking for it for a while.
The one in Illusian Forest (the place is a maze so just keep going to the left and downwards and you'll eventually find it), some people claim it to be bugged but after the bugfix it worked fine for me. If you don't know where the forrest is, you just need to progress the story further. (If you are using old saves where you already surpassed the Illusian Forest arc just give the code 3212 in at te mirror of the Collusian inn and go back to the forrest, thss should lift up the bug that old saves experience.)

Reactions: DiTo

Silvist

May 20, 2017
@Gert_Boomans

Oh yes, I can definitely share. Though, I don't have an account anywhere that would allow me upload such a large file (think the game is like a gig or so?). I'm also doing alot of tests like I was able to make Laquadia, Osira, and Black Dame all playable characters.

Obviously they have no dialogue outside of the camp to invite and no scenes in the story outside of what's already in the game. I actually made them recruit able right at the start of the game, you just have to exit Colussia and go to the tent area. I also did use the existing battle poses (some are just modified from journal tab). Black Dame actually has a downed state in the artwork that I'm trying to implement.

Also my mod at this point is kind of built to screw around, so my characters are all like 99 with OP stats lol. So i'd have to make a separate build so people could actually play through.

Originally I was obsessed with trying to get more of the characters into the tent scenes. There's currently quite a bit of other sex scenes with other characters that aren't active in the game yet. I'm not sure if we'll actually have sex with them (sprite sex only lol), or if its just some demon polymorph into whatever character we wanted.

There's some script called "Intimate", which is what I used for both Laquadia and Osira. The only thing I did to test it faster was remove all the other race options, besides just regular white human (just happened to be what I used in my current playthroughs). I can change this easily, just takes time to modify all of the entries.

Another thing I was toying around with was the teleport crystals, which i was able to easily figure out. With them I was able to setup one at the camp, and also teleported to areas not yet implemented in the game. Sadly, you can walk around most of the WIP areas but you can't go into any of the buildings (game will CTD due to missing graphics). I did find how to fix it, but its tedious work. Honestly after I messed around with the game (playing it on and off since the first version) I have alot of respect for Gabe. They are truly a one man/woman army who's not only good at coding, but art as well.

I know Gabe commissions the actual artwork, but what about the sprite art? Cause the sprites are pretty damn good, even compared to some of the best JP rpgmaker games. If you just compare the sprites from LOQO2 to LOQOO, its like going from 16 bit to 32 lol.

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
@Gert_Boomans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would recommend a platform like MEGAsync (also used for piratting allot on this forum) , easy to use and completely free. You just need to make an account and you can upload a file (gigs worth of data) and provide a download link through the app itself. Though you have to do that from the MEGA site and not just the app.

Since almost all of the drawn sex scenes are indeed commissions I doubt we would see drawn sex scenes with character like Osira, Laquidia and black Dame in the near future but I think Gabe makes the sprite art herself as it's most likely not included in your average RPGM package. Don't hold me on that though, I hardly know anything about how she makes these games and RPGM.

And the work you showed in your previous post is very promising! I believe many players of this game would appreciate a small mod where you could 'tent scene' and 'alley scene' characters like Laquidia, Osiria, Black Dame, Opala, Older Farah, Beatrix and so on. The story of this game and those character are amazing and I do appreciate Gabes work aswell because as you said the coding and storytelling of the game must be a tremendous work. It just feels so 'bleu balling' that we almost know for sure that any kind of drawn art scenes or even sprite scenes with those character are not for the near future.

So if you were able to make such a little mod I think it would be well received on the forum by many. anyway thanks for the previous scenes you already shared.

Reactions: Silvist

Silvist

May 20, 2017
@Gert_Boomans

Oh yea I've used MEGAsync before, just not to host files to share. Yea I completely feel you about the blue balling, that's the whole reason I started doing this. Especially when I found the unused sprites in the art.

I was trying to playthrough LOQO2 recently and I just couldn't bring myself to grind it. I'm aware you get to marry one of the three through the storyline, but man is it tedious. So despite LOQOO's shortcomings it seems to have come a long ways since the second game (heard the first you could do whatever you wanted though). I think Gabe is at least trying to please everyone, which is probably why we got the alley/tent scenes.

There's also some kind of sprite scene with Opala being lead around like a dog nude in public, but I'm not sure if that's implemented or not. I never got far in her exhibitionism, and gave up after she started showing her breasts to random npcs.

I also was tracing back all of the character art released since the game was started, and there's still a ton of characters we don't have implemented including Puta Banana who's supposed to be on some area called Festival Island. I don't know if its an accident but Gabe also has Eqypt ported over from LOQO2 as well (there's actually alot of left over files from 2). Either case, it seems like the main thing taking time is the artwork. Gabe already has tons of areas already laid out well in advance (a year in advance in most cases), in preparation for what's to come.

Honestly I think the main reason we are all blueballing is the expectation that we've come to expect. Though, my mind has been changed quite a bit since I've looked through the files. I think the issue is we are still playing an unfinished game LOL.

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
@Gert_Boomans

Oh yea I've used MEGAsync before, just not to host files to share. Yea I completely feel you about the blue balling, that's the whole reason I started doing this. Especially when I found the unused sprites in the art.

I was trying to playthrough LOQO2 recently and I just couldn't bring myself to grind it. I'm aware you get to marry one of the three through the storyline, but man is it tedious. So despite LOQOO's shortcomings it seems to have come a long ways since the second game (heard the first you could do whatever you wanted though). I think Gabe is at least trying to please everyone, which is probably why we got the alley/tent scenes.

There's also some kind of sprite scene with Opala being lead around like a dog nude in public, but I'm not sure if that's implemented or not. I never got far in her exhibitionism, and gave up after she started showing her breasts to random npcs.

I also was tracing back all of the character art released since the game was started, and there's still a ton of characters we don't have implemented including Puta Banana who's supposed to be on some area called Festival Island. I don't know if its an accident but Gabe also has Eqypt ported over from LOQO2 as well (there's actually alot of left over files from 2). Either case, it seems like the main thing taking time is the artwork. Gabe already has tons of areas already laid out well in advance (a year in advance in most cases), in preparation for what's to come.

Honestly I think the main reason we are all blueballing is the expectation that we've come to expect. Though, my mind has been changed quite a bit since I've looked through the files. I think the issue is we are still playing an unfinished game LOL.
Those sprites do look amazing and shows that Gabe has a firm grip on coding the game and writing the story if she has planned the game itself so much ahead. It does seem that the entire project is haltered due to the fact that she doesn't draw allot herself (although she has tried, you can see some of her own art at hentay-foundry) but is dependent on, albeit it be slow, commissions which sucks allot for the players but is is reasonably understandable.

Also about LoQO2, I did enjoy the game and you can indeed pick Opala or Farah as wive and Oisira as slave in the end but the game is indeed tedious in it's grind and slow paced. And honestly the end 'sex' scenes you get from Farah, Opala, Osira and even the Dream Hauntress arent worth it due to them being just audio files and you are just starring at a black screen during them... Though it might feel as an accomplishment making one of those three characters 'yours', the sheer lack of end game scenes is a bit frustrating but once again understandable knowing Gabe doensn't like to draw herself. Luckily her sprite knowladge has come a far way since LoQO 2 looking at the buried sprite work in LoQOO. So this gives a bit of hope.

As for the Opala dog scene goes, this is something still buried I think. there has been one exhibitionism scene with her during the mayor meeting but not more than that so now I'm kind of feering we are going to be cucked again with a walk of atonement (GoT vibes) for Opala lol. But as you said, the game is not even near being finished so who knows.
Also the random breast showing scenes, I believe you are referring to the young Farah training there? Because Opala doesn't really have such scenes I believe.

But thanks for putting it out that there is very good content (the sprites mainly) implemented, this gives some good prospect for the future. Or for me at the least :p.

Reactions: Silvist

Silvist

May 20, 2017
@Gert_Boomans

Ah opps, yea I meant young Farah. Getting the names confused for some silly reason. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we do get more shaming, as it might be some people's fetishes. Again if you just look at the shear amount of options we have in LOQOO, it makes total sense.

I do remember a quote I heard about most JP rpgmaker games, which is that if you don't get a sex scene in 1 hour of gameplay then your doing it wrong lol. Apparently it seems to be true in most games I come across, where they feed you bit by bit until you finally get to the big hurdle. The biggest issue IMO with games like LOQOO is to many characters. I mean trust me I'm a huge fan of diversity, but almost nobody pulls it off correctly because how insanely time consuming it is. If you look at most games with more than 4 characters, the amount of CG plummets downwards proportionally to the amount of additional characters.

I realize in LOQOO most of the extra characters are just side characters, but the fans build some of them up like they aren't lol. I can be completely guilty of this myself since wanting to bang Beatrix since the very start of the game.

If you think not being able to bang her was blueballing, you should seen my reaction when she 'temp' joined the party then ran off again lol. I was like fuck...I had to wait so long for a side scene to fuck her...and now you cock tease me with having her in my party only to take her away again (which I expect her to get captured and raped again since it seems to be a reoccurring meme with Gabe).

But alas I got side tracked. I'm currently still trying to figure out how the hell to get characters into the tent scene. The alley fuck was straight forward, but the code used for "inviting into tent" is fucking nuts. There's like scripts inside and outside of the tent itself, and basically I just keep getting the three main fuckable characters in the tent still after modifying it. Probably what I found really fucking hilarious is the fact that Gabe refers to the tent scenes as 'breeding' and even adds a steady modifier to it each time you sleep with them. I'm curious if this is a setup for pregnancy? (saw that it was a thing in LOQO2).

Either case, back to fucking around with the game lol!

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I'm facing a weird issue and it seems I'm stuck with it. Whenever I'm trying to swap characters when it comes to the party, I can only remove them but not let them join. Every time I choose the option "join party" it just says that "Unable to join. All character slots are already in use". But I have no one else in the party but me -_-
Talk to someone in your party and tell them to "leave party"...
That will open a slot so someone else could join...
(This should have been told to you, during the game, when you recruited your 5th person...)

Reactions: applecart

DiBreaker

Mar 6, 2018
wish I could help but im having a hard time figuring out how to leave the damn castle
you have to talk to everyone and get all items first and then you go down all the way and there is a little crack in the black wall you pass through it and you get out talk to the guard infront of the door and start exploring the city

DiBreaker

Mar 6, 2018
how can i get the golden creatures to pop please its been 3 hours and still they never appear :'( help quickly please

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The spawn rate is just really low. Turn off the game audio and put on a podcast or an audiobook and get ready for a grind.

Some other tips: The golden beetle always respawns in exactly the same place every time, and the walkthrough shows you where on the map. Run to that place, check if a beetle is there, then run back to the map. You can get a detector to make it tell you when a golden beetle is in the current area to make this faster, just exit and re-enter the area until you get the message. No real better way to grind them, I'm afraid.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes