no one here

May 15, 2017
i have downloaded what i need from the OP but the games still launches with a black screen and a missing graphic

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Can someone confirm if Illusional Forest is bugged? The game freezes in the cutscene in the church.

Corn_stache

Sep 3, 2017
Yo just wandering what CG style and species everyone went for, I just downloaded the game for the firtst time and I'm immediately presented with these two massively important choices and I have no fucking clue what impact they have. Any help would be v appreciated.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Yo just wandering what CG style and species everyone went for, I just downloaded the game for the firtst time and I'm immediately presented with these two massively important choices and I have no fucking clue what impact they have. Any help would be v appreciated.
Take the two with a green mark

ricplacekick

Aug 12, 2018
Put like 12-14 hours in. At Illusian Forest. Made it to the church, got the black and white cutscene with the Commander... then it freezes. Have reloaded saves, have gone down and wandered a bit before coming back. I always freeze in the cutscene. I was really getting into the game too.
Unless it has been fixed, the mega link is the bugged version. You need to download it from one of the other links which have been updated for the bug fix.

Feb 6, 2018
How to start the
Illusian Forest?
Since there supposedly was a bug concerning the Illusian Forest, it would be best to download version 2.15b and as to how you get there don't worry it's bound to the story so when the time comes in the story just get there and talk to one of the guards ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
To tell you the truth you can pick any chatater are art tou like after you get the orb you can play the others. That's if you want to see all the art. I still don't get why i am missing cg scenes are they not in the game yet some cgs i have done but not showing up in illastration book.

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Hmmm,

Lets see. Long time lurker on these forums, though I guess I'm finally able to post lol. I was digging around the files of the game (as always), and decided to try my hand at some modification. Granted I'm still learning rpgmaker xp, never used it before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figured I should finally share something instead of always just lurking. :D

Feb 6, 2018
Hmmm,

Lets see. Long time lurker on these forums, though I guess I'm finally able to post lol. I was digging around the files of the game (as always), and decided to try my hand at some modification. Granted I'm still learning rpgmaker xp, never used it before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figured I should finally share something instead of always just lurking. :D
Hey couldn't help but notice that in one of the two .mp4's you were ultra-fast, my assumption would be you using a speedhack...
Could you or for that matter anyone else on this thread maybe provide a tutorial link or anything of that sort? Since this game is really fucking slow

Silvist

May 20, 2017
@AdorufuniiChan

Ah, sadly its not that simple. I'm sure there's probably a way to do it with cheat engine or a flag but that's not how I did it.

I found the sprint script and just cranked it up to max speed lol.

The biggest issue though, is its a script that has to be in every single map cell. So even if you put it on one part of a map, all the other areas need it to.

That's probably the oddest thing I found about LOQOO was that everything is tied to the maps. I'm not sure if this is how all RPGmaker games work since there seems to be a common events section in the database. I could try to implement the sprint in the common event section, but I'm not sure what other conditions are required.

So I certainly could copy it to every single instance, but it would take some time. If enough people are interested in that kind of modification I could certainly do it.

The really good thing about this script is it works on the MAP WINDOW LOL!! My biggest complaint with this game was how you have to travel back and forth on the map at such a grueling slow pace.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes