blabla1015

Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys, i don't know why but since update 2.15b I always have rain on my save. I tried to sleep, teleport etc but the rain is always present on the screen even inside buildings :/. Anyone has a solution ?

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
No thats adult farah. Young farah is in the same area but in the bottom right bedroom with gabrielle. That is where young farah is.
Thanks for the answer, Marsup, but young Farrah isn't in the room with Gabrielle, as you can see on the image below. I already rescued her from the harpies, but she disappeared. Dunno if it has something to do with the new update... Farrah_missing.gif

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks for the answer, Marsup, but young Farrah isn't in the room with Gabrielle, as you can see on the image below. I already rescued her from the harpies, but she disappeared. Dunno if it has something to do with the new update... View attachment 209682
Found the answer... For some reason the rescue of Farrah from harpies was undone. I reactivated the switch responsible to acess Skalhalm through the crystal and performed the rescue again. Now she is appearing normally...

Dec 20, 2018
Put like 12-14 hours in. At Illusian Forest. Made it to the church, got the black and white cutscene with the Commander... then it freezes. Have reloaded saves, have gone down and wandered a bit before coming back. I always freeze in the cutscene. I was really getting into the game too.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if there is it's not in the game yet but i do think kythie needs more seens too. but then agian the game is not done yet there is probly a lot more to go.

bruhh brudson

Jun 1, 2018
playing from an older version save, getting black screen from entering the homestead.. i saw in the change log that they fix it but i still get that bug.
any way other then restart the game pls?

Reactions: rdblev

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
playing from an older version save, getting black screen from entering the homestead.. i saw in the change log that they fix it but i still get that bug.
any way other then restart the game pls?
when update come i alway use orcrestore and star new game+ again and again but it faster them befor i don't need to kill monster again and find item again i has all only miss some chest and card that i forgot where is it

ace62354

Oct 8, 2017
i cant complete Cambridge or Fellhorn ruins: for cam i have got all the things checked off and for the ruins it tells me i am missing a ruby chest.

p.s. i have other places were i have all the collectibles found but no completion mark.

Reactions: Codementx
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes