Viressa

May 24, 2018
So I just played through the Skalhalm arc, rescued Farah, went back to Castle Warrengard and saw the cutscene with Osira... and got a message saying that's the end of the beta? I didn't go to Illusian Forest at all, and trying to go to Darkthorn Keep to meet Beatrix does nothing. Have I screwed something up?

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
So I just played through the Skalhalm arc, rescued Farah, went back to Castle Warrengard and saw the cutscene with Osira... and got a message saying that's the end of the beta? I didn't go to Illusian Forest at all, and trying to go to Darkthorn Keep to meet Beatrix does nothing. Have I screwed something up?
That's everything this beta added for the main story. You can still go to the Illusion Forest and see those scenes, but you'll have visit the Pub at Colussia first and use the mirror, put in code 3212 - it'll give you access to the forest or start the game again and go to the forest when you suppose to.

Reactions: brownman

Viressa

May 24, 2018
That's everything this beta added for the main story. You can still go to the Illusion Forest and see those scenes, but you'll have visit the Pub at Colussia first and use the mirror, put in code 3212 - it'll give you access to the forest or start the game again and go to the forest when you suppose to.
Wait, so the Illusian Forest comes before Blackguard Citadel? My save from last I played was at the end of that.

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
Wait, so the Illusian Forest comes before Blackguard Citadel?
That's right, I haven't played from the beginning myself to see where it fits in the story, but I believe it's occurs sometime after the first Iron spire, more so when Mayor Wilheed has been arrested, because that's when opala and adult farah flee brightstone.

Reactions: Viressa

Calavera-109

Nov 12, 2018
every time i try to launch the game, an error appears saying Unable to find file audio/BGM/015-theme04, what should I do? Moreover, do i have to downlaod some kind of japanese packet to play the game? how to do it? thank you in advance

May 23, 2017
every time i try to launch the game, an error appears saying Unable to find file audio/BGM/015-theme04, what should I do? Moreover, do i have to downlaod some kind of japanese packet to play the game? how to do it? thank you in advance
Make sure you have the rtp installed;

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Monkeydboffy hope i spelled tbat right wrote that the code to use at the bar in the startin town is3212 to get it to work hope that helps and thnks goes to them

Reactions: MonkeyDBoffey

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
Monkeydboffy hope i spelled tbat right wrote that the code to use at the bar in the startin town is3212 to get it to work hope that helps and thnks goes to them
Here's some more codes that can be used for the following items

MIRROR CODES
3482- Founder’s Set. Includes Founder’s Blades, gauntlet, helm, plate necklace an elixer and 5000K
7688- Matriarch Costume for Farah

Reactions: Albino Bushy

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
Here's some more codes that can be used for the following items

MIRROR CODES for use in colussia pub mirror
3482- Founder’s Set. Includes Founder’s Blades, gauntlet, helm, plate necklace an elixer and 5000K
7688- Matriarch Costume for Farah

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The system SFX are part of the RTP, so if the game can't find it it means it wasn't installed correctly.

D

Deleted member 528

Is there any way to replay scenes with text and stuff? The image gallery only shows the cg without any text

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm,

Lets see. Long time lurker on these forums, though I guess I'm finally able to post lol. I was digging around the files of the game (as always), and decided to try my hand at some modification. Granted I'm still learning rpgmaker xp, never used it before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figured I should finally share something instead of always just lurking. :D
Amazing work that you did there, really well done!
May there be any chance you could make a modded version of the full game that you would be able to share with your fellow pervs on this forum in the future? Don't feel pressured or anything, just asking as your little modding has peeked my interest ^^.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes