KKIILLZZ

Jun 8, 2017
help I cant continue the game it stopped at the illusian hunted church right after everthing went white and fake crayden stopped talking
is a battle suppose to trigger or something because theres no text and I cant move

Reactions: omar.alsahab
U

User_196312

Hi guys.

Its possible to beat this game without walkthrough??

I love do a game by myself without help but i don't want miss any scenes. =)

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys.

Its possible to beat this game without walkthrough??

I love do a game by myself without help but i don't want miss any scenes. =)
there are some scenes hard to get without knowing where to search, but besides this game it's pretty beatable without a walkthrough

Reactions: User_196312

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well the update was not long some new stuff if only alittle. Now i don,t know if any of the new cgs stick to the art gallory book are not. Had some scenes like the harpy tit job and the church not show up. How to get the glory holesbtl work do not know if its been put in yet so just asking about that.

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but it still just opens to a black screen then crashes after 3 seconds. Can someone help

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Other question: Where is Bal'rana at Castle Warrengard? Can't find her to remove her from my party... And Farrah did not allow me to invite her again to the party... Anyone knows what is happening?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The pirate captin is on the second floor ner the empty bar area the other thing i don't know

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Other question: Where is Bal'rana at Castle Warrengard? Can't find her to remove her from my party... And Farrah did not allow me to invite her again to the party... Anyone knows what is happening?
Bel'rana is indeed on the second floor sitting at some kind of bar. When you're party is full you can't put any one else into it so you do need to get Bel'rana out and after that you can easily invite young Farah back in.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Bel'rana is indeed on the second floor sitting at some kind of bar. When you're party is full you can't put any one else into it so you do need to get Bel'rana out and after that you can easily invite young Farah back in.
Will try to find Bal'rana when back home. But, about Farrah, I can't even see the options of Socialize or Battle Strategy. When I talk to her, she says something generic instead... But thanks in advance!

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Will try to find Bal'rana when back home. But, about Farrah, I can't even see the options of Socialize or Battle Strategy. When I talk to her, she says something generic instead... But thanks in advance!
Are you sure you are talking to the young farah and not the adult one?

ace62354

Oct 8, 2017
i got an error unable to find file graphics battlebacks 059-bridge02

and its night time but it works in the day.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Are you sure you are talking to the young farah and not the adult one?
She is in the same room with Kythie. The image I see is of the young Farrah... Dunno if this is some bug because I imported a save from old version, but it seems this isn't the case... In the case of Bal'rana, I solved the problem editing the save and setting ON the switch #782...

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Hello. Has anyone figured out which variable in the save file relates to the scores of how much the characters like you?
Like if I missed a +1 to a character and didn't realize it until far enough along that I really didn't want to try and replay a chunk of the game, I could upload to saveeditonline and increase the value?

As always, if I break my game editing thats on me and my save backup file :).

Thanks

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes