JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
The uh... Fruit preview image got me really interested in this game, but then I saw it was RPGM. How is the actual gameplay for this? Is it like most other RPGM games where you just run around interacting with tiny sprites and get some scenes here and there, or is it more like Cohabitation, or Research into Corruption, where the gameplay has been adjusted more?

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
The uh... Fruit preview image got me really interested in this game, but then I saw it was RPGM. How is the actual gameplay for this? Is it like most other RPGM games where you just run around interacting with tiny sprites and get some scenes here and there, or is it more like Cohabitation, or Research into Corruption, where the gameplay has been adjusted more?
It is pretty much like a classic turn based RPG. Every Character you get into your party is also a fighter, there are bosses, sidequests, hidden loot and collectibles.
It has become rarer, but this is an actual RPG made with RPGM^^

Reactions: JessieTR

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Ok so I can't enter the damn Illusian Forest from my save, but Opala is already rescued? I guess you have to start a new game, goddamn...

Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys so can you actually recruit the Steel Demoness to your team? Also was anything important added to the game since 2.14?
I started my game fresh from the beginning of the story and I am a bit puzzled as to what/when I can enter the Illusian Forest and all of this ruin future stuff...
Answers are highly appreciated and thanked in advance :D

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Sucks that the church is bugged really was looking forward to the new content hope gabe puts a bug fix soon.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone please just answer my Question
Is there a Gallery after ur done with this Version ?
I have been looking but couldn't find anything

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes