jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
Someone help ! I was having this problem when opening the game RGSS102E.dll ... so I downloaded the RPG MAKER XP and the error disappeared but now I open the game it gets a black screen loading for about 2-5 seconds and closes alone
same thing happens to me

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
Same boat here. If anyone knows it'd be a great help.
Go to the Pub in Colussia, use the mirror and put this code in 3212 it'll allow you to access the forest. Also Swgabe has released an additional update v2.15b - the reason being that the forest was bugged and people couldn't get the scenes. the newest update fixes this. I don't know if v2.15b has uploaded to here though

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Go to the Pub in Colussia, use the mirror and put this code in 3212 it'll allow you to access the forest. Also Swgabe has released an additional update v2.15b - the reason being that the forest was bugged and people couldn't get the scenes. the newest update fixes this. I don't know if v2.15b has uploaded to here though
have you seen the thread title?

Reactions: ArtRoz

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Yha even in 2.15b older saves are still blocked from entering the forrest. And when you leave skyholm in 2.15b to go to Castle Warrengard Opala just seems te be already rescued. Also in my saves Homestead is still bugged with a freezing black screen even though this should have been fixed according to Swegabe.

Edit: the code works though, but homestead is till fucked!

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
so is there anything else after the church? This is really small update
Doesn't seem like it. I found a ruby chest, ruby coin, illustration, dimesional shard but thats it. I was expecting an ultima fight the next time I went to sleep. Honestly dissapointed was expecting more like a boss fight.

ArtRoz

May 14, 2018
Same here
Doesn't seem like it. I found a ruby chest, ruby coin, illustration, dimesional shard but thats it. I was expecting an ultima fight the next time I went to sleep. Honestly dissapointed was expecting more like a boss fight.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
My game is freezing at the end of the talk with Crayden in the church. Anyone had this problem too? It's really a problem? If yes, anyone knows if there is a fix for it? On top of that, there is in some post that this event must be done between the first spire's fall and Odidania. It's true? Because I'm after the destruction of the second Iron Spire...

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes