RARTE96

Oct 30, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to enter the Illusian Forest? i am right after the firs Iron Spire and when i try to walk in a guard stop me, and when i try to talk to the black Dame she just tellme to go find Opala

RARTE96

Oct 30, 2018
I manage to enter after sleeping an entire day and talking to the Black Dame but when i enter the church and talk with Crayden it makes a sound and the game stop, can somebody help me please

bushweed

Aug 6, 2016
Thank you you gabe for the warnin about the burn marks aroung my crotch area my neighbours were worried about this

ElrondMcBong

Aug 5, 2017
Can somebody tell me how to continue the part where we talk to Crayden in the Illusian Forest's Church?
When you press esc a couple of times there you get teleported back to the iron spire and your character is invisible i'm pretty sure that shit is bugged lol

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
I lost my savegame due to an uninstal wiping the directory where i had all my games months ago. From what i remember i was around the start of "Chapter 2: Betrayed". Ive followed the walktrough so i had all the items and the game is too slow to redo everything. If someone has a savefile around that area i would appreatiate it. I played it with western style and hope to do so again.

KuanDarius

Aug 10, 2017
Alright this is a bit of a rather weird glitch. Right after the High Lord Gathering where you have to sneak into the royal manor for some odd reason once you get on the roof there is no way to enter the mansion and you end up out of the games bounds able to walk over everything without being able to re-enter.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes