JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
And RGSS-RTp also coudnt found> U should had checked before uploading. Why people just kept uploading without testing it first
thst's not true pal, the missing files are not from the game but rpg, rtp are common library for games like walls and sounds, you just need to download it from rpg maker web page, there are 4 rtp for different versions of rpg maker, i'm not sure enough of wich one is, so bettter download them all, it will help you on the future games that you play.
Also .dll files are not from the game, .dll are from your computer so, if you are missing, just download the .dll file that the rpgmaker tells you to and put it C:/windows/syswow64

dez7791

Jan 3, 2018
Tried walking into the forest in 2.15 and I get stopped by the guard. I attempt the same thing in 2.14 and no issues. Is this happening to anyone else?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Okay.. How the hell do you use the gloryhole at the taverns? I've tried entering with different companions and at different times of day.

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone know how we enter the Illusion forest? I've been to the location but the guard won't let past. thx
I started a new save after this update and i got to enter the forest after destroying the first iron spire but like i mentioned above the game freezes when you enter the church in the forest. The forest story part takes place between the first iron spire and Odidania but i think so it's kinda buggy if you try and enter from a save thats further ahead.

Reactions: MonkeyDBoffey

MidnightZephyr

Jun 16, 2017
it seems there is more conversations about the newest patch than what im about to talk about, but for those interested in one other way to get gold tokens in bulk via save editing, if you use you just need the Item ID#131 to add as many as needed there are so many item IDs its crazy but ive figured out most of the seed IDs and ofc the tokens (sadly this method requires you get at least 1 before it works) honestly i dont know if this was already discovered but maybe for those who had not found this method, i hope it helped

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
hey the game file are missing RGSS102E.dll.
And RGSS-RTp also coudnt found> U should had checked before uploading. Why people just kept uploading without testing it first
Seriously, this file is over 1G but it error appeared the before I could play the game. I hope u fix this because this is discouraging for me to download again
you should really read the installation notes before you bitch and whine...

merry christmas

Reactions: Ente Supremo
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes