Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
it may seem stupid question but can anyone tell me where is loQo origins ep 1?? does ep 1 have another link to it.... or loQo origins ep 2 contains ep 1 in it.....

Ender S

Nov 20, 2016
Wasnt it canon for most of these little side illustrations and stories that they are published by the Perverted Gentlemen Club, and so they use them to tell their own "this is what happened" narrative.
Yep, and I think Gabe said they are canon if you want, maybe they are or maybe not, it's up to you to decide. It's like when the magihound fucked Beatrix in the alley in Collusia and the fat old man that works for the League of Perverts was writing/drawing the scene in the back.

All the characters in this game are designed to fuck/be fucked by humans, monster and animals, it's useless to think that some characters will be treated differently. I don't think Ellin will fuck her dad/uncles in the game like in the cards but I'm 100% sure that she will behave like the rest of the cast, I mean, even Beatrix is fucking minotaurs and magihounds and she is by far the most ¿pure? character in the game.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just saying, but if the women being fucked by every male in the country and their dogs bothers anyone they are playing the wrong game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Why get all worked up it's just a sex game. As the old saying goes sex sell's no matter what. Plues if a game gets you that worked up you need something to releave your stress man. Like i said just a game. Peace out

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Hi, i am looking forward to playing to playing this game from start to finish when its completed, but i'm having a hard time to place when that will be based on the wikia and the comments. Does anyone know how close this game is to completion?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Not really, i would really advise you to start now and just play until you reach the end of the current version, currently it feels as if we only have 3/5 of the story, which means it can take another year or two, Gabe really hurts itself by doing all content alone, including new minigames.

gargonare

Aug 30, 2017
Just saying, but if the women being fucked by every male in the country and their dogs bothers anyone they are playing the wrong game.
That's the biggest fucking problem with this game "the women being fucked by every male in the country and their dogs" except for the playable characters, compared to the trading cards the playable character gets bread crumbs.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i get what you saying gargonare. but all i was saying is don't stress so hard that you have a heart attack because stress can do that i know my dad passed away from altimers. i get stressed because i can't even make money because of a broke down care that i can't get fixed. plues to each there own man if you want to stress over something you have no control over then go right ahead best to yea.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
That's the biggest fucking problem with this game "the women being fucked by every male in the country and their dogs" except for the playable characters, compared to the trading cards the playable character gets bread crumbs.
Exactly this, the main problem is how the girls are fucked by everything but the main character, I know that cuck is not the correct term, blueball maybe? Anyways, Gabe shot herself in the foot when she introduced the many variations of the main character, she must do 5 variations that include him, and then there's the different artstyles of the same scene (biggest waste of money ever).

Ender S

Nov 20, 2016
Exactly this, the main problem is how the girls are fucked by everything but the main character, I know that cuck is not the correct term, blueball maybe? Anyways, Gabe shot herself in the foot when she introduced the many variations of the main character, she must do 5 variations that include him, and then there's the different artstyles of the same scene (biggest waste of money ever).
I don't think the variations of the MC are the problem. It's been a really long time since I played the first 2 games but those games were pretty much the same (at least the second game, don't remember the first), the female cast getting fucked by everything and the MC with just a couple of scenes.

This is just Gabe's fetish, in the second game you could even turn the 3 women into prostitutes, and to be fair the MC in this game is getting much more action than the other 2, in the next beta he is getting a scene with Opala. At this point playing as the MC is just an excuse to advance trough the game.

But yeah, all these art styles are a big big waste of money.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I honestly think Gabe or someone should just make a game set in the universe of the Opala games where you just skip the middleman and play as one of the female characters or a new female with the old ones as party members and make getting fucked stupid by animals and monsters part of advancing the story line.

Or play as a character like Gnoll or a member of the League of Perverts. Expand on the buying property part of the game and add business sim elements where you try to get various female characters both new and from old games to be prostitutes and strippers in your bars, brothels, and various other sleezy enterprises.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
is it possible to switch the Artwork mid game by edition the save game ?
There must be a parameter/variable for that..

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
quastion have you already played it and used the orb. beacuase if you have done it the first time all the quest are still done. if you have not he should be on a bench anless you have advanced the story to far because it is a missable quest so if talked to the crazy clown girl you missed it and have to start over.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes