Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Wasn't there a gallery room in Castle Warrengard for the paintings you got? Where did it go? Also, why can't I repair the third floor of the castle?

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys, Im currently playing the first Origin game and Im stuck in Port Ronad; I just got here, did every side quests, but no idea how to progress with the main one... any help?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys, Im currently playing the first Origin game and Im stuck in Port Ronad; I just got here, did every side quests, but no idea how to progress with the main one... any help?
If you just escaped from blackthorne keep then you need to sleep until night and then go to the altar on the very right side of the town and steal their donations.

Reactions: UndeadViking

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
If you just escaped from blackthorne keep then you need to sleep until night and then go to the altar on the very right side of the town and steal their donations.
It always says "I'll come back later for these donations..."
And I've already slept multiple times...

Even during nightime I got this:

Last edited:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
It always says "I'll come back later for these donations..."
And I've already slept multiple times...

Even during nightime I got this:
Ah ok I see what you have to do. Go to the left side of the map until you reach the boats. I think on the second boat during the day there is some guy in a blue hood you have to talk to (he is on one of the boats at the front end). There is a small plank that connects the boat to the port. Once you have talked to him you do what I previously told you to. (Fair warning after the cutscenes I recommend sleeping until day if you don't want to miss out on some Gabrielle content)

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
I tried that but during the day the only guy on the boat is one that tell me to play dice; and during night there's only the quiz guy... no blue hood around.

EDIT: I reloaded the save and he's there. I was stuck since two days. Thanks mate. Really, a huge thanks to you.

Last edited:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I tried that but during the day the only guy on the boat is one that tell me to play dice; and during night there's only the quiz guy... no blue hood around.

EDIT: I reloaded the save and he's there. I was stuck since two days. Thanks mate. Really, a huge thanks to you.
Glad to be of assistance.

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
Bal rana has a mirror that will be used to replay scenes and even make different choices in exchange for emerald gems.
Mind telling a fella where she could be found usually? I am the type of scum who usually just downloads save file of the game and rolls with it so, you know.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Mind telling a fella where she could be found usually? I am the type of scum who usually just downloads save file of the game and rolls with it so, you know.
Just to point out its not implemented yet, you can see the mirror and meet her but you can't do anything with it yet. For her location with the mirror (she joins your party later on in the game) go to the city on the very east side of the map (odinia I think) then from there just head down south until you see a big boat. Head towards it and you will enter an area with a beached boat, get inside and you will find Bal Rana and her mirror you can talk to her about it but she won't let you use it yet.

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
How can I beat the golem in the Crimson Forest? As far as I know, I need to beat him to go ahead with the main quest - sadly I've chosen to check that forest before talking to the Major, so I'm stuck. Basically he oneshots all of my chars.

Ps: how to open the Rotal Cottage? The lock thing keep failing.

Last edited:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
How can I beat the golem in the Crimson Forest? As far as I know, I need to beat him to go ahead with the main quest - sadly I've chosen to check that forest before talking to the Major, so I'm stuck. Basically he oneshots all of my chars.

Ps: how to open the Rotal Cottage? The lock thing keep failing.
The only advice I have for you mate is to grind levels (either with the enemies in the crimson forest or in the previous areas) and use money to update your characters equipements. For the royal cottage its a story thig so you need to progress first.

LSK_PM

Nov 16, 2018
Just passing by to say that the walkthrough got updated (11-28-2018).
The new version covers part of 2.14, not sure if everything is covered but you can check it out on loqowiki.
Or just click on the link if you dont want to check the website:

Last edited:

MaxieMilyon

Jun 16, 2017
Just passing by to say that the walkthrough got updated (11-28-2018).
The new version covers part of 2.14, not sure if everything is covered but you can check it out on loqowiki.
Or just click on the link if you dont want to check the website:
If it's on wiki, it probably covers everything that's in the game for this version.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so when is the new goodes coming out and hope for alot of sex scenes. yes i keep asking are saying but please put more kythy scenes in. to me if it stands like a human and has tits an ass and a pussy it is fuckable lol.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
If it's on wiki, it probably covers everything that's in the game for this version.
Not completely there are illustrations and cards I found that weren't in the guide (although I do not remember where I found them. ) So in terms of story and stuff i think the guide is complete but the collectibles is missing a couple.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
so when is the new goodes coming out and hope for alot of sex scenes. yes i keep asking are saying but please put more kythy scenes in. to me if it stands like a human and has tits an ass and a pussy it is fuckable lol.
Gabe said the new build will be released on Christmas.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes