Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
how do i recruit beatrix and balrana
You cant recruit beatrix yet. She joins you temporarily in story specific sections. Bal rana is during or after the second time you get captured (after destroying the second tower). Talk to her when she is in her cell and tell her you will agree on your own terms and the option to ask her to joining you will be available and gets you a brownie point with her. Once you start freeing everyone free her too and she will join you. If you don't talk to her or free her she will join you automatically when you get the cutscene left after exiting to the world map from the prison.

Bot97

Oct 27, 2018
I could need some help.

I'm having trouble beating those 6 slimebags in the sewers while escaping the prison with Beatrix.
Her skill is really useful but it's not enough.
It seems like there is no other way to escape and there is no way to level up.
Do they have any weaknesses I'm not aware of? Any tip would be appreciated!

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I could need some help.

I'm having trouble beating those 6 slimebags in the sewers while escaping the prison with Beatrix.
Her skill is really useful but it's not enough.
It seems like there is no other way to escape and there is no way to level up.
Do they have any weaknesses I'm not aware of? Any tip would be appreciated!
Any fire based attack deal extra damage against them, pick bal rana she is a level 40 or so (I think) character allowing her to tank their attacks for a good while, she also has an aoe attack called hellfire cannon that is very good against them.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
#3 in the series...
and... no... each game stands on it's own...
All you would miss playing them out of order is like watching Star Wars in the order it was produced, instead of watching it in "time" order...
Anikin Skywalker was the hero in #1.... But he was the bad guy later...
Without knowing the story of the royal family, you would not know if Opala's sister was the "bad" girl, or not...
And so far... it is still a question in #3...
I like how you compare Anakin Skywalker to Osira like its the same thing. Anakin wasn't even the hero. He was more Anti-hero if were to put him in a category. He did a lot of good yes. But he walked the line between Darkside and Lightside of the Force a lot. And used fear and power even as Jedi to take control of a situation very quickly. And a hero of star wars wouldn't really do that. At least not in a movie.

Tangent aside. Play them order they were released. Makes the most sense.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i love this game hope it get's done soon. now gabe said in the post on the blog long time back that should be done befor the end of 2018. plue's hope my flash drive can hold the gig's they keep going up lol. tell the truth tho i love all the girl's in this game hot sexy body's and a sex drive to go with them.

aqws59

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Please help me, I followed the drill to Rivulet Hills and I can't leave here. . The North Passage can't go, and the original road Nantong can't go. . How to get out of here. I was trapped for 1 hour. . .

aqws59

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
wait wasn't beastman mode there before i played 1.4 on that mode
Please help me, I followed the drill to Rivulet Hills and I can't leave here. . The North Passage can't go, and the original road Nantong can't go. . How to get out of here. I was trapped for 1 hour. . .

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Just a note, there will be no beta this month due to illness making Gabe unable to complete the section she wanted to finish.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think there will be if they do like in the other 2 because thay had a replay in those so i think they may here too. hope so lol

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes