nhstruong

May 29, 2018
i stuck at event after kahr. after discover acient dragon, got kidnap, break out=> what next, what should i do or where should i go?

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
does anyone know the names of the various artists for the different image settings, so i can look up which art style i prefer? the only one i recognize is Sparrow, and sadly i cant seem to pick that setting with an anthro MC

DarkWorld101

Nov 15, 2018
Hello everyone ... i have some question about loqo Origin v2.14
Q1 how to complete castle ?
Q2 how to visit in illusion forest ?
Q3 how far we can play this game?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I don't know if its just me but it seems like in the past 2-3 beta there has been no development of the story and after talking to the old main it still says end of beta. What am I missing?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Hello everyone ... i have some question about loqo Origin v2.14
Q1 how to complete castle ?
Q2 how to visit in illusion forest ?
Q3 how far we can play this game?
A1: Talk to Black Dame, she will tell you what you need... then start buying business to get the supplies...
A2: Go through the middle of the path between the guards... they won't stop you when you get it right... (bug???) but, I could not find anyone there, or anything but a Steela, and a temple(?)…
Just be sure to map where you go. It is 6 wide by 4 high rooms.
A3: (to the end so far)… not helpful, I know... But I did not find anything past rescuing Young Farah from the Harpies... As of 2.13 …

Last edited:

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
do u guys use an old save or just start again every update???? Because the last time i played was at the part where u blew up the second tower and thats where it ended.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
do u guys use an old save or just start again every update???? Because the last time i played was at the part where u blew up the second tower and thats where it ended.
both. If I've completely forgotten the story, I'll start fresh. But will keep an old save also and some times continue on from there, because you get this burst oh yeah I remember everything now and keep going with the new.

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
both. If I've completely forgotten the story, I'll start fresh. But will keep an old save also and some times continue on from there, because you get this burst oh yeah I remember everything now and keep going with the new.
damn perfect timing i just decided to check if there were any replies, thanks for the really fast reply man. Good to know i dont have to start over again. Just hope there would be many bugs

DarkWorld101

Nov 15, 2018
A1: Talk to Black Dame, she will tell you what you need... then start buying business to get the supplies...
A2: Go through the middle of the path between the guards... they won't stop you when you get it right... (bug???) but, I could not find anyone there, or anything but a Steela, and a temple(?)…
Just be sure to map where you go. It is 6 wide by 4 high rooms.
A3: (to the end so far)… not helpful, I know... But I did not find anything past rescuing Young Farah from the Harpies... As of 2.13 …
Hey thanks

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
This game is so good that I can;t play anything else. I keep on going back to it to clear out the available achievements, killing monsters etc.

Anyone know when the full episode 3 will actually be released?

Also, Are there any games that are similar to this? in terms of scope, really good writing, story, gameplay etc. not just mindless sex?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes