Racoondog21

Dec 20, 2017
I followed the guide up until entering the rivulet hills area, and i am now stuck in this place and do not know how to progress. i also do not seem to have crayden with me which the guide seems to suggest that i am meant to have. i have search through all the zones here and do not know if i am missing somthing here or it is just a bug (i have yet to achieve the title if that makes any difference).

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
I followed the guide up until entering the rivulet hills area, and i am now stuck in this place and do not know how to progress. i also do not seem to have crayden with me which the guide seems to suggest that i am meant to have. i have search through all the zones here and do not know if i am missing somthing here or it is just a bug (i have yet to achieve the title if that makes any difference).
It's a bug.Don't go there yet.Main story will take you there with Crayden and after that you are free to explore

Reactions: Racoondog21

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
i cant go to Windy Canyon, the soldiers on the bridge, not let me pass.
can someone help me?
Just play thru main story and you'll get access to it(go thru Windy Canyon during day if you want to get an additional scene with Gabriel)

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
ok so i'm right at the start of this game. walkthrough says that i have to talk to crayden and then this clown should appear and i talk to her too. but crayden just says "report back to me later". what do i have to do? i pretty much made everything in the city already i believe.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
ok so i'm right at the start of this game. walkthrough says that i have to talk to crayden and then this clown should appear and i talk to her too. but crayden just says "report back to me later". what do i have to do? i pretty much made everything in the city already i believe.
Leave Colussia and go to Homestead(small house located NW from Colussia) and meat your Mom.After that go back to Crayden

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
but all missions are concluded!
Man I don't know what's going on in your game but I'll give you a brief walkthrough.
You start the game.Go to Crayden.Then go meet your Mom at Homestead.Come back and talk to Crayden.Meet him at the entrance of Colussia and then go to Camridge thru Rivullet Hills(go North as soon as you leave Colussia).After that investigate Camridge and go back to Colussia.Meet Farah(she will be at the Stip Club or whatever that estableshment is in Colussia).Go to the Throne room and you'll know what to do from there(I hope). I recommend you to explore before you go there though.Some content is only available at the start of the game

danteeeE

May 18, 2018
Man I don't know what's going on in your game but I'll give you a brief walkthrough.
You start the game.Go to Crayden.Then go meet your Mom at Homestead.Come back and talk to Crayden.Meet him at the entrance of Colussia and then go to Camridge thru Rivullet Hills(go North as soon as you leave Colussia).After that investigate Camridge and go back to Colussia.Meet Farah(she will be at the Stip Club or whatever that estableshment is in Colussia).Go to the Throne room and you'll know what to do from there(I hope). I recommend you to explore before you go there though.Some content is only available at the start of the game
i did all this, maybe it's a problem.
Do you have a save in or after the Windy Canyons?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Have you found Black Dame??? Talked to the maid that was "Assaulted"???

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Umm, not many changes since the last time I was here.
I dunno about you guys, but I will only play after the full chapter is released.

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
Have you found Black Dame??? Talked to the maid that was "Assaulted"???
yes i already beat these 3 pirates too. but i guess i'll have to restart. maybe i should have immediately gone to crayden after talking to black dame before searching the houses and doing the other quest with the pervert.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
yes i already beat these 3 pirates too. but i guess i'll have to restart. maybe i should have immediately gone to crayden after talking to black dame before searching the houses and doing the other quest with the pervert.
You must be missing something...
I never had the "report back to me later". message...
Luckily...you are still at the start, so restarting will be easy...

neo_Invocation

Aug 6, 2017
There are lots of bug in the beginning i think.
After meeting Cecily at Homestead, I went to the north forest to train and I couldn't escape that place.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes