Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Is it only me or cheat engine is not working for this game? I lost my saves because of my stupdity, and i dont want to spend hours again grinding xp

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
is it still in episode 2 ? this game been going on for a while ..

how much stuff been added after the assassin girl fight ?

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Quick question, im now meant to explore the crimson forest and the golem there absolutely demolishes me every time i fight him (i do like 2% dmg) what am i meant to do ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Quick question, im now meant to explore the crimson forest and the golem there absolutely demolishes me every time i fight him (i do like 2% dmg) what am i meant to do ?
Level up and come back stronger.

Or use cheats like a normal person.

Reactions: Jaam

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
Gabe claimed that he wanted to complete "episode 3" in this year. But we still can't destroy 3rd tower and rescue Opala because strip mini game and spire sex scenes in the town heave higher priority, gosh... . And then "episode 4", another year or more of waiting to see ending of the game. This is the only thing I am waiting for, I always liked bad endings in LoQO series.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Having a bunch of different art styles to choose from for the CGs was definitely a mistake, and combined with a customizable MC, is probably the reason for the hold-up.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well there are other thing's as well like was said game devs have lives too. I for one don't mind waiting it gives me time to play other sex games download other games. I now that yall want to play the full game me to but pushing the game won't help but make the game turn from good to bad.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
There's slow and there's this. Gabe's focus is non-existant, the cosplay, collectible pics and extra image sets only drag down the game, as well as the choice of making almost all scenes dependent on the main story. If one has a smaller volume of work, focus on the core game, not make extra shit people only enjoy because it's better than nothing.

And while real life might be an excuse in some cases, it should be done with open and clear what the situation is, so I don't think it's the case for this game.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes